Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,990 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Nkechi Okorocha’s Estate Sealed By EFCC (Photo, Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nkechi Okorocha’s Estate Sealed By EFCC (Photo, Video) (53534 Views)

Aboubakar Hima: Nigerien Wanted By EFCC (Photo) / Uloma Nwosu's School Sealed By EFCC (Photos) / Copy Of Letter Fayose Sent To EFCC (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nkechi Okorocha’s Estate Sealed By EFCC (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 3:29am On Jul 27, 2019
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, on Wednesday, sealed off a massive estate allegedly traced to Nneoma Nkechi, wife of former Imo State Governor, Rochas Okorocha.

Okorocha is currently the Senator representing Imo West Senatorial district.

The estate is located in the Akachi area of Owerri, the State capital

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3HDU6WqHBk

https://dailypost.ng/2019/07/25/imo-video-massive-estate-efcc-allegedly-traced-okorochas-wife/

4 Likes

Re: Nkechi Okorocha’s Estate Sealed By EFCC (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 3:33am On Jul 27, 2019
Front page Lalastiscala. Nigeria's fantastically corrupt leaders are heartless sociopaths. Okorocha refused to pay pensioners and staff their gratuities, some died due to depression and not having enough money to take care of their health.

205 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Nkechi Okorocha’s Estate Sealed By EFCC (Photo, Video) by maisauki: 3:49am On Jul 27, 2019
human needs can be satisfied but human GREED? c greed at its best

141 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nkechi Okorocha’s Estate Sealed By EFCC (Photo, Video) by gaby(m): 4:15am On Jul 27, 2019
Sheer greed and the desire to acquire more than one truly needs just to self-gratify unjustly while oppressing the downtrodden even further.

The bane of everything wrong in Africa.

178 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nkechi Okorocha’s Estate Sealed By EFCC (Photo, Video) by Bragalane: 4:31am On Jul 27, 2019
When will this foolish man do a video of all the estate of former n present PDP governors wives n relatives ? I am a living witness there is no former PDP governors wives that do not own more than 3 of such estate. Patience Ebele estate is nearly an entire LGA in Abuja n Bayelsa.

Allison Madukwe built twin tower bigger than Trump Towers in Banana Island but I guess that is not greed according cursed & foolish PDP sycophants

gaby:
Sheer greed and the desire to acquire more than one truly needs just to self-gratify unjustly while oppressing the downtrodden even further.

The bane of everything wrong in Africa.

48 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Nkechi Okorocha’s Estate Sealed By EFCC (Photo, Video) by gaby(m): 4:32am On Jul 27, 2019
Bragalane:
When will this foolish man do a video of all the estate of former n present PDP governors wives n relatives ? I am a living witness there is no former PDP governors wives that do not own more than 3 of such estate. Patience Ebele estate is nearly an entire LGA in Abuja n Bayelsa.

Allison Madukwe built twin tower bigger than Trump Towers in Banana Island but I guess that is not greed according foolish PDP sycophants

They are all greedy thieves. Stop measuring and defending thieves.

337 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Nkechi Okorocha’s Estate Sealed By EFCC (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 4:39am On Jul 27, 2019
Bragalane:

Allison Madukwe built twin tower bigger than Trump Towers in Banana Island but I guess that is not greed according cursed & foolish PDP sycophants

Corruption is not a partisan issue. You're part of the brainwashed sheep that defends Nigeria's fanatastically corrupt politicians. The truth is 99% of politicians in APC,PDP and APGA are thieves.

305 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Nkechi Okorocha’s Estate Sealed By EFCC (Photo, Video) by tigerclaws: 4:40am On Jul 27, 2019
[s]
Bragalane:

[/s]

52 Likes

Re: Nkechi Okorocha’s Estate Sealed By EFCC (Photo, Video) by AlomoReloaded: 4:41am On Jul 27, 2019
Bragalane:

Your reasoning is so immature shaa.... That the opposing party is also doing it doesn't mean we shouldn't condemn it... Everything mustn't be about political parties... Let's use our common sense. Do you know the pains that imolites went through in the hands of Rochas and his avaricious wife Bros, fear God and call evil by its name!!!! angry angry angry angry

203 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Nkechi Okorocha’s Estate Sealed By EFCC (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 4:52am On Jul 27, 2019
gaby:

They are all greedy thieves. Stop measuring and defending thieves.

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nkechi Okorocha’s Estate Sealed By EFCC (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 5:09am On Jul 27, 2019
maisauki:
human needs can be satisfied but human GREED? c greed at its best
He wanted to continue the looting by having his son-in-law Uche Nwosu rigged in as the next Governor.

76 Likes

Re: Nkechi Okorocha’s Estate Sealed By EFCC (Photo, Video) by InaNla(f): 5:11am On Jul 27, 2019
[s]
Bragalane:

[/s]

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nkechi Okorocha’s Estate Sealed By EFCC (Photo, Video) by Bragalane: 5:32am On Jul 27, 2019
This is the foolishness I hate from dead brain PDP supporters, so Imolites we’re going tru pain when Okorocha was looting but Nigerians were not going tru pain when the like of Allison n Patience looted or how do you explain the fact that your father wasn’t wailing when those ones looted ?!

Why do foolish PDP supporters not complain about PDP looters n advice leave APC looter from condemnation but always condemn APC looter but expect cursed God forsaken foolish PDP looters to be left alone at all times.

Fear God n quote when you or your father start calling PDP politicians looter their evil names, I will start fearing God n call APC politicians their evil name immediately after that.

AlomoReloaded:

Your reasoning is so immature shaa.... That the opposing party is also doing it doesn't mean we shouldn't condemn it... Everything mustn't be about political parties... Let's use our common sense. Do you know the pains that imolites went through in the hands of Rochas and his avaricious wife Bros, fear God and call evil by its name!!!! angry angry angry angry

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nkechi Okorocha’s Estate Sealed By EFCC (Photo, Video) by Kingrexyl(m): 5:34am On Jul 27, 2019
Thieves

3 Likes

Re: Nkechi Okorocha’s Estate Sealed By EFCC (Photo, Video) by chriskosherbal(m): 5:36am On Jul 27, 2019
I have said it several times the problem we are facing in this country is not the ordinary masses but the so called leaders .

I am here to go against this common & brainwashed belief that because a man already has money and he is a philanthropist and he decide to contest for political position/public office ...therefore he will not steal public fund, that,s a skewed thinking.

Same was the case with former Edo state Governor lucky Igbinedion likewise Rocha's...note this for rich man hand money nu dey too much if Na lie ask Dangote.

7 Likes

Re: Nkechi Okorocha’s Estate Sealed By EFCC (Photo, Video) by oismail(m): 5:37am On Jul 27, 2019
She has a lot of reasons for acquiring all these properties, ask her
Re: Nkechi Okorocha’s Estate Sealed By EFCC (Photo, Video) by Bragalane: 5:38am On Jul 27, 2019
So why is 99% of your sorrowful wail about politicians against APC ? Do they loot more than politicians from cursed PDP ? The only brainwashed mofo here is the fool that castigate APC politicians neglect PDP but expect we that are neutral to accept such condemnation as a norm.

Now if you are one of such lunatic, I am not sorry but will advice you rot in hell if you fit into that description.

ChiefkeefGB4:

Corruption is not a partisan issue. You're part of the brainwashed sheep that defends Nigeria's fanatastically corrupt politicians. The truth is 99% of politicians in APC,PDP and APGA are thieves.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nkechi Okorocha’s Estate Sealed By EFCC (Photo, Video) by Seetto: 6:17am On Jul 27, 2019
Okorocha sins is simply his long romance with pmb, the man they hate with passion, if okoracha had been a PDP member or a strong antagonist of buhari, I swear all these corrupt allegations will be swept under the carpets, no one will dare investigates or talk about his excesses, in the video the man is even labelling him okorohausa, these people are pained souls and an advocates of hates and bitterness.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nkechi Okorocha’s Estate Sealed By EFCC (Photo, Video) by doctokwus: 6:22am On Jul 27, 2019
ChiefkeefGB4:

Brainwashed nincompoop at that.
Justifying corrupt people simply for partisan reasons.
He however added daftness to his folly by asserting that Ebele Patience owes an estate the size of a local government.The daft apologist probably thinks 2 or 3 streets joined together or a land size equivalent to a Nigerian University or polytechnic constitutes a Local government.

36 Likes

Re: Nkechi Okorocha’s Estate Sealed By EFCC (Photo, Video) by Formularcr7: 6:22am On Jul 27, 2019
Our property

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Okorocha’s Estate Sealed By EFCC (Photo, Video) by jogsman01(m): 6:24am On Jul 27, 2019
I'm still waiting for Okorocha's intermission

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Okorocha’s Estate Sealed By EFCC (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 6:25am On Jul 27, 2019
Seetto:
Okorocha sins is simply his long romance with pmb, the man they hate with passion, if okoracha had been a PDP member or a strong antagonist of buhari, I swear all these corrupt allegations will be swept under the carpets, no one will dare investigates or talk about his excesses, in the video the man is even labelling him okorohausa, these people are pained souls and an advocates of hates and bitterness.

South East politics is different from PDP politics. Orji Kalu was shamed in Abia then and now, because of the almost crippled state he left Abia after his reign despite being PDP, same for Ohakim, mbadinuju etc.

Truly Okorocha is the first to have stolen rugs, chairs, bulb, cupboard, doors and handles from office...

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nkechi Okorocha’s Estate Sealed By EFCC (Photo, Video) by ArticleBeast: 6:31am On Jul 27, 2019
Bragalane:

They are all thieves stop wasting your mb defending thieves that don't care about you.

Re: Nkechi Okorocha’s Estate Sealed By EFCC (Photo, Video) by JusticeSeeker: 7:04am On Jul 27, 2019
This man was a billionaire before he became the governor of Imo state. Why do we think his personal money can't put up this kind of structure? Okorocha is been persecuted by PDP and it's a shame, his party and Buhari in particular can't protect him.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nkechi Okorocha’s Estate Sealed By EFCC (Photo, Video) by nototribalist: 7:05am On Jul 27, 2019
Rochas and the family suck us so dry

5 Likes

Re: Nkechi Okorocha’s Estate Sealed By EFCC (Photo, Video) by nototribalist: 7:07am On Jul 27, 2019
JusticeSeeker:
This man was a billionaire before he became the governor of Imo state. Why do we think his personal money can't put up this kind of structure? Okorocha is been persecuted by PDP and it's a shame, his party and Buhari in particular can't protect him.
he was a billionaire, so why did he grab my dad 2 plots of land in Owerri. Stole close to 3,000 plots of land.

Mr billionaire why not buy it from my Dad. Why take it by force and claim that it's now government property only for my Dad to do land search at ministry of lands, my father's name was changed to Uche Nwosu(Rochas son-in-law).

Even Oshomole came to Owerri and promise us during APC campaign that he will help us to get our property back, in fact every candidate promise the same thing. This recovery committee has promised they will get us our properties back. So this is not APC and PDP fight.

This is a fight between poor masses who had been denied pension and salary for more than 2 years plus. And they say he's a billionaire.

What they're collecting from the daughter are the items she stole few days to the transition to Ihedioha. She couldn't control her greed, she went and disconnect the big 100KVA soundproof Generator at the government house to her Plaza.

Even the plaza they built the land belongs to women lawyers association. And they left Rochas to finish building the plaza before they took him to court and defeat him., now he pays them rent.

78 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nkechi Okorocha’s Estate Sealed By EFCC (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 7:07am On Jul 27, 2019
No saints in this game..

Life is not a race..it's a war.

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Okorocha’s Estate Sealed By EFCC (Photo, Video) by tigerclaws: 7:08am On Jul 27, 2019
[s]
Bragalane:
So why is 99% of your sorrowful wail about politicians against APC ? Do they loot more than politicians from cursed PDP ? The only brainwashed mofo here is the fool that castigate APC politicians neglect PDP but expect we that are neutral to accept such condemnation as a norm.

Now if you are one of such lunatic, I am not sorry but will advice you rot in hell if you fit into that description.

[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Nkechi Okorocha’s Estate Sealed By EFCC (Photo, Video) by tigerclaws: 7:08am On Jul 27, 2019
[s]
Bragalane:
This is the foolishness I hate from dead brain PDP supporters, so Imolites we’re going tru pain when Okorocha was looting but Nigerians were not going tru pain when the like of Allison n Patience looted or how do you explain the fact that your father wasn’t wailing when those ones looted ?!

Why do foolish PDP supporters not complain about PDP looters n advice leave APC looter from condemnation but always condemn APC looter but expect cursed God forsaken foolish PDP looters to be left alone at all times.

Fear God n quote when you or your father start calling PDP politicians looter their evil names, I will start fearing God n call APC politicians their evil name immediately after that.

[/s]

11 Likes

Re: Nkechi Okorocha’s Estate Sealed By EFCC (Photo, Video) by WalkerMichael(m): 7:14am On Jul 27, 2019
This is GREED! you can't tell me otherwise! shocked shocked

5 Likes

Re: Nkechi Okorocha’s Estate Sealed By EFCC (Photo, Video) by codedguy1(m): 7:17am On Jul 27, 2019
Bragalane:

What exactly is your point? Is the integrity dullard in aso rock not after patience and Dieziani to recover what they looted.

The problem with his own is that his supposed Mr integrity status, in fighting the corruption has been corrupted.

33 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Atiku: PDP Begins Presidential Campaign In Uyo / Saraki And Ekweremadu Tutored On Life In Prison / IPOB Sacks Nnamdi Kanu As Leader For 'Valuing His Dog Above Murdered Members Hu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.