Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,278 members, 7,954,099 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:20 PM

Why Does Ogbonnaya Onu Wear The Same Attire To Public Events? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Does Ogbonnaya Onu Wear The Same Attire To Public Events? (62212 Views)

President Buhari Dressed In Igbo Attire To Perform Guard Of Honor In Imo State / Oyo Lawmakers Dress In Amotekun Attire To Pass Bill Into Law / NSCDC bans display of Firearms at Public events (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Does Ogbonnaya Onu Wear The Same Attire To Public Events? by lomprico(m): 9:37am On Jul 25, 2019
Daviddson:
Probably that's where his own charm to fend off attacks lies. Another of such person is Rochas. He's always on muffler no matter what category of clothing he wears.
so Mark Zuckerberg is also using charm? undecided
Re: Why Does Ogbonnaya Onu Wear The Same Attire To Public Events? by blowjohn(m): 9:39am On Jul 25, 2019
Sermwell:

hahahaha!!! i can't really help but ask how old are you bro

Am 12.
And I guess ur 80.
hahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Why Does Ogbonnaya Onu Wear The Same Attire To Public Events? by favour32(m): 9:43am On Jul 25, 2019
Everyone has a spiritual affinity to a specific colour that brings you calmness,good health, happiness,success and harmony with nature.
Mine is blue.
Discover yours and you will experience benefits of the above listed functions over the years.
While a specific colour too brings out negative vibrations to you.
Watch out!
Re: Why Does Ogbonnaya Onu Wear The Same Attire To Public Events? by Danhumprey: 9:44am On Jul 25, 2019
Sundaypaul12345:

Nigerians and stupid thoughts ehn na 5&6
"some" Nigerians. Not all Nigerians. Don't generalise please.
Re: Why Does Ogbonnaya Onu Wear The Same Attire To Public Events? by fortunechy(m): 9:47am On Jul 25, 2019
Ogbonna Eze..... one of the south east prodigal son
Re: Why Does Ogbonnaya Onu Wear The Same Attire To Public Events? by Owodiran1(m): 9:53am On Jul 25, 2019
Officer4:
Why same attire?
Let's know what you think.
it shows he owns it
Re: Why Does Ogbonnaya Onu Wear The Same Attire To Public Events? by Mikora: 9:57am On Jul 25, 2019
Occult man sad
Re: Why Does Ogbonnaya Onu Wear The Same Attire To Public Events? by Globalistic(f): 9:59am On Jul 25, 2019
My friend, Senator Rochas sabi hang scarf for em neck oh. Na their j*j* be that oh
Re: Why Does Ogbonnaya Onu Wear The Same Attire To Public Events? by misteryman: 9:59am On Jul 25, 2019
ccffwx:
Just like Osinbajo. All black.
You mean evil Osibande.
Re: Why Does Ogbonnaya Onu Wear The Same Attire To Public Events? by Bruno3000(m): 10:08am On Jul 25, 2019
Sermwell:

your reasoning is pathetic!! that is called BRANDING!! it happens even to business men. my dad has a particular style of dressing with papa's cap on his head always such that when my four year old daughter drew my dad, though the picture looked funny but one could see the cap on his head!!
This does not erode the fact that most of these political office holders are occultic, hence their mode of dressing. Again, WAKE UP, AND READ, STUDY, OBSERVE AND BE WISER.

1 Like

Re: Why Does Ogbonnaya Onu Wear The Same Attire To Public Events? by degamemaster(m): 10:24am On Jul 25, 2019
LadySarah:
Maybe Thats his own cross.Sure he has them plenty and feels comfy in them like Mark Zuckerberg.

I love your sensible response to that fool. I also love your signature. Daalu Ezigbo Ada Igbo!

1 Like

Re: Why Does Ogbonnaya Onu Wear The Same Attire To Public Events? by asdfjklhaha(f): 10:25am On Jul 25, 2019
Things are hard. maybe that's the only cloth and cap he has. undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Does Ogbonnaya Onu Wear The Same Attire To Public Events? by nerorex01: 10:28am On Jul 25, 2019

Evil missionaries with white missions.

If you know you know !

Re: Why Does Ogbonnaya Onu Wear The Same Attire To Public Events? by DavSagacity(m): 10:28am On Jul 25, 2019
blowjohn:

What r u saying?
Can u wear the same type of clothes for 5 years?
If he decides to wearnit for the rest of his life time. How is it your business. Abeg find work do
Re: Why Does Ogbonnaya Onu Wear The Same Attire To Public Events? by blowjohn(m): 10:34am On Jul 25, 2019
DavSagacity:
If he decides to wearnit for the rest of his life time. How is it your business. Abeg find work do

Am sure u have seen a mad man before on the streets.
Hope that rings a bell in ur skull. Now buzz off!
Re: Why Does Ogbonnaya Onu Wear The Same Attire To Public Events? by BIXYBABE: 10:35am On Jul 25, 2019
Akan7:
Same question should be directed to Bishop Oyedepo...
wat is dis one saying. Papa dat i use 2 see in different attire, be it suit or native dress
Re: Why Does Ogbonnaya Onu Wear The Same Attire To Public Events? by BIXYBABE: 10:36am On Jul 25, 2019
How wil i be wearing same pattern of cloth everywhere if nt 4 ......
Re: Why Does Ogbonnaya Onu Wear The Same Attire To Public Events? by BIXYBABE: 10:43am On Jul 25, 2019
Flier:
They are not the same material they are just the same style
He probably like white
and red cap. Always

1 Like

Re: Why Does Ogbonnaya Onu Wear The Same Attire To Public Events? by enemmo(f): 10:49am On Jul 25, 2019
Same attire he wore when he was the governor of Abia state when I was writing entrance exams into secondary school
Re: Why Does Ogbonnaya Onu Wear The Same Attire To Public Events? by Oladelepsy001(m): 11:07am On Jul 25, 2019
That portrays his identity. Prof.Wole soyinka too has his own unique style of appearance, Adams Oshiomole also have his choice of dressing, likewise Mark zuckerberg ... so, it is the only way to make one's identity unique and standout
Re: Why Does Ogbonnaya Onu Wear The Same Attire To Public Events? by themanderon: 11:19am On Jul 25, 2019
That might be his Convenant with whatever entity that gave him power. I know some people that do same. Strange highly mystic men.
Re: Why Does Ogbonnaya Onu Wear The Same Attire To Public Events? by Yankee101: 11:23am On Jul 25, 2019
It's not 'the same' outfit.

Busy, successful people have so much to do in so little time.....enter Steve Jobs and Mark Zuckerberg...so they acquire the same type of clothing in numbers.

The average human takes 5 to 10min (males, don't even wanna talk about females) deciding on what to wear ona regular day, but even more time for special occasions. These people skip that time wasted by knowing what to wear everytime without losing that time to indecision.
Re: Why Does Ogbonnaya Onu Wear The Same Attire To Public Events? by rex444(m): 11:34am On Jul 25, 2019
Boringdraw1:
you get eye so?
I wonder sef....wey my lens
Re: Why Does Ogbonnaya Onu Wear The Same Attire To Public Events? by meobizy(f): 11:57am On Jul 25, 2019
Unemployment is a really bad thing.
Re: Why Does Ogbonnaya Onu Wear The Same Attire To Public Events? by peacettw: 12:26pm On Jul 25, 2019
blowjohn:

oh branding.
What is urs?
Or don't u like Branding too?

I have mine but it is a secret to be made known when I hold a political post

1 Like

Re: Why Does Ogbonnaya Onu Wear The Same Attire To Public Events? by MicroSweet(m): 12:46pm On Jul 25, 2019
He's self-imposed uniform. Shows discipline, commitment and makes for easy identification.it's his signature
Re: Why Does Ogbonnaya Onu Wear The Same Attire To Public Events? by icebrain(m): 1:58pm On Jul 25, 2019
They always have unusual identity maybe from the spiritual realm like ex minister of sport Solomon Dalung
Re: Why Does Ogbonnaya Onu Wear The Same Attire To Public Events? by callixibe: 2:11pm On Jul 25, 2019
He wears it to protect his religion and to repel evil Think he belongs to O O O Brotherhood of cross and star
Re: Why Does Ogbonnaya Onu Wear The Same Attire To Public Events? by mechanics(m): 2:34pm On Jul 25, 2019
Maybe you should ask him.
Re: Why Does Ogbonnaya Onu Wear The Same Attire To Public Events? by Automatic3444(m): 2:56pm On Jul 25, 2019
TooMuchStuff:
Its a sign or identity of occultic alliance..!

Mostly when protection from evil arrows is needed

Are u a member,?
Re: Why Does Ogbonnaya Onu Wear The Same Attire To Public Events? by MrOIO(m): 3:01pm On Jul 25, 2019
He chose that identity and it befits him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Ambode Is Fixing The Roads In Lagos (PHOTOS) / Abba Kyari In Katsina To Fight Kidnappers & Armed Bandits (Photos) / Americans Discuss The Good Side Of Nigerians On Twitter. (screenshots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.