Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Kunle Olawunmi Wanted By Defence Intelligence Agency Over Channels TV Interview - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kunle Olawunmi Wanted By Defence Intelligence Agency Over Channels TV Interview (61829 Views)

Retired Commodore Kunle Olawunmi Appears At DIA / We Only Invited Kunle Olawunmi To Help Us With Valuable Information - DHQ / Buhari Appoints Samuel Adebayo As Chief Of Defence Intelligence Agency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kunle Olawunmi Wanted By Defence Intelligence Agency Over Channels TV Interview by Built2last: 1:47pm On Aug 28, 2021
Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/6719398/olawunmi-boko-haram-named-governors

The Defence Intelligence Agency is the primary military intelligence agency of Nigeria.

“The agency has declared retired Navy Commodore Kunle Olawunmi wanted for spilling the beans over Boko Haram sponsors in the Buhari regime. They asked him to come with his international passport on Tuesday to the DIA office in Abuja,” a top source said.

SaharaReporters had last Wednesday reported that Olawunmi spoke when he featured on Channels Television’s ‘Sunrise Daily’ breakfast programme.

He had condemned Tuesday's attack by bloodthirsty bandits on the Kaduna campus of Nigeria’s foremost military university, the Nigerian Defence Academy, where two military officers were killed and another kidnapped.

The Professor of Global Security Studies had said, “It is an aberration; you don’t attack the Nigerian Defence Academy and get away with it. In 2017, I carried out an investigation by the Minister of Defence that wanted me to check what was going on with the training and the security there (NDA). I remember I spent about a week in the NDA with the commandant and the staff but something struck me: every Friday, the gate of NDA is thrown open and everybody has access to pray in the mosque.

“On Fridays, you are going to see the same thing happening across all military formations in the country. If you go to Defence Headquarters, I served at the Defence Headquarters as the Deputy Director, Defence Administration, between 2015 and 2017, throughout my two years at Defence Headquarters, I received visitors twice because of the strict security architecture there but every Friday, the gate of the Defence Headquarters is thrown wide open for everybody to come in and observe Juma’at.

“That is the time the terrorists have the time to profile our security environment. It has always been the case. I have served the military intelligence for the past 35 years. Our problem is religion and socio-cultural.”

http://saharareporters.com/2021/08/28/breaking-defence-intelligence-agency-declares-retired-commodore-olawunmi-wanted-over

64 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Kunle Olawunmi Wanted By Defence Intelligence Agency Over Channels TV Interview by inoki247: 1:49pm On Aug 28, 2021
lol I talk am his on a long thing this present Govt no wan hear ur voice..

297 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Kunle Olawunmi Wanted By Defence Intelligence Agency Over Channels TV Interview by donbachi(m): 1:51pm On Aug 28, 2021
What kind of a nation is nigeria becoming..say the truth and die.but,lie and live.

468 Likes 30 Shares

Re: Kunle Olawunmi Wanted By Defence Intelligence Agency Over Channels TV Interview by SmartPolician: 1:52pm On Aug 28, 2021
Nigerians who really care about this country must rise and save her! Nigeria's enemies have taken over the highest echelon of leadership!! embarassed The north is doing business with insecurity at the detriment of the country. We cannot continue like this.

578 Likes 45 Shares

Re: Kunle Olawunmi Wanted By Defence Intelligence Agency Over Channels TV Interview by Emergingnation(m): 1:54pm On Aug 28, 2021
The Marauding Fulani Intelligence agency.

He is being declare wanted for exposing their Genocidal and conquering plans..

448 Likes 36 Shares

Re: Kunle Olawunmi Wanted By Defence Intelligence Agency Over Channels TV Interview by donestk(m): 1:55pm On Aug 28, 2021
Okay noted
Re: Kunle Olawunmi Wanted By Defence Intelligence Agency Over Channels TV Interview by HellAnus: 1:58pm On Aug 28, 2021
Very predictable. Buhari is truly a clown and an idiot; his supporters too

465 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Kunle Olawunmi Wanted By Defence Intelligence Agency Over Channels TV Interview by CilicMarin: 1:58pm On Aug 28, 2021
Good...let him come in camera and name the sponsors..

16 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Kunle Olawunmi Wanted By Defence Intelligence Agency Over Channels TV Interview by CilicMarin: 1:59pm On Aug 28, 2021
He should have also told us the sponsors of IPOB Terrorists too, so that we can handle them together..

8 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Kunle Olawunmi Wanted By Defence Intelligence Agency Over Channels TV Interview by Built2last: 1:59pm On Aug 28, 2021
Buhari is intelligent, smart and wicked.

Have you noticed that no bandit or Fulani has been prosecuted or sent to jail. Whenever Nigerians shout, he will call for kangaroo security meeting.

Compare it to the swift action he took against Sunday Igboho, Nnamdi Kanu or against channels TV for inviting people who spoke against him and now see the swift action on this commodore. Gumi has been meeting bandits and walking free.

Buhari is acting out his plans. He is evil. We will survive the remaining 2 years. Fasten your belt

338 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Kunle Olawunmi Wanted By Defence Intelligence Agency Over Channels TV Interview by HellAnus: 1:59pm On Aug 28, 2021
CilicMarin:
Good...let him come in camera and name the sponsors..

See them zombies. They re crawling out already. Very evil lots.

288 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Kunle Olawunmi Wanted By Defence Intelligence Agency Over Channels TV Interview by descarado: 1:59pm On Aug 28, 2021
I hope he was smart enough to have crossed his people over before spilling.

And that he do japa before Channels TV made the broadcast.

6 Likes

Re: Kunle Olawunmi Wanted By Defence Intelligence Agency Over Channels TV Interview by CilicMarin: 1:59pm On Aug 28, 2021
“You remember this Boko Haram issue started in 2012 and I was in the military intelligence at that time. We arrested those people. My organisation conducted interrogation and they (suspects) mentioned names.

So what happened to those people from 2012 -2015? At least Jonathan was the president.

How come they were not punished then?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kunle Olawunmi Wanted By Defence Intelligence Agency Over Channels TV Interview by missiret(f): 1:59pm On Aug 28, 2021
I saw it coming... This man should have known better that Nigeria is a shithole

21 Likes

Re: Kunle Olawunmi Wanted By Defence Intelligence Agency Over Channels TV Interview by BabbanBura(m): 2:00pm On Aug 28, 2021
I actually am surprised that this terrorists-sympathising government was yet to invite or arrest this fine man for spilling the raw truth!

72 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kunle Olawunmi Wanted By Defence Intelligence Agency Over Channels TV Interview by missiret(f): 2:01pm On Aug 28, 2021
SmartPolician:
Nigerians who really care about this country must rise and save her! Nigeria's enemies have taken over the highest echelon of leadership!! embarassed

The north is doing business with Boko Haram at the detriment of the country. We cannot continue like this.

Where are the brave soldiers in the military? Those courageous soldiers like in the days of Kaduna Nzeogwu! This is the time to save this country!

Are you not part of Nigerians that cares... Pls rise up, we will follow you

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kunle Olawunmi Wanted By Defence Intelligence Agency Over Channels TV Interview by CilicMarin: 2:03pm On Aug 28, 2021
BabbanBura:
I actually am surprised that this terrorists-sympathising government was yet to invite or arrest this fine man for spilling the raw truth!

The man said, he knew those that were sponsoring Boko Haram in Buhari's but he can't name them in public but he can bring out that weighty allegation in Public...Is the best not to invite him to come and name those people in Camera?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kunle Olawunmi Wanted By Defence Intelligence Agency Over Channels TV Interview by kindlyheart: 2:03pm On Aug 28, 2021
CilicMarin:
He should have also told us the sponsors of IPOB Terrorists too, so that we can handle them together..

remove our beloved ipob. let him come out and name the sponsors of bokozunubi.

15 Likes

Re: Kunle Olawunmi Wanted By Defence Intelligence Agency Over Channels TV Interview by maimalari: 2:07pm On Aug 28, 2021
This man will probably die mysteriously

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kunle Olawunmi Wanted By Defence Intelligence Agency Over Channels TV Interview by middlebelter(m): 2:10pm On Aug 28, 2021
This government is so predictable and acts true to colour. Many of us said it long time ago that our freedom of speech will be gagged if he was elected. Did GMB not say more terrible things about GEJ government? Did he not threaten blood?

Has the Government come out to refute the information disclosed by the man with superior reasons or evidences for not winning the war or for not arresting the sponsors of terrorism? Is it because they are actually in his administration that they now want to go after the gentleman that spoke in our best interests? Buhari your tenure will expire one day.

78 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kunle Olawunmi Wanted By Defence Intelligence Agency Over Channels TV Interview by Finnese001: 2:12pm On Aug 28, 2021
Zoo republic grin

10 Likes

Re: Kunle Olawunmi Wanted By Defence Intelligence Agency Over Channels TV Interview by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 2:13pm On Aug 28, 2021
maimalari:
This man will probably die mysteriously
why? Is that your wish?

18 Likes

Re: Kunle Olawunmi Wanted By Defence Intelligence Agency Over Channels TV Interview by Tonymexes: 2:13pm On Aug 28, 2021
Southerners are still sleeping and bickering

74 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kunle Olawunmi Wanted By Defence Intelligence Agency Over Channels TV Interview by Flairoqy(m): 2:14pm On Aug 28, 2021
In as much as commodore olawunmi has a right to freedom of speech in a democratic government, certain information are critical for public consumption by an individual who doesn’t have a clearance from the authorities to make such statement, it’ll raise more antigovernment saboteurs which isn’t the solution to the problem.
Before I clicked it, I knew it was SaharaReporters, I’ll be able to have a clear judgement on this news company after this administration.
With respect to the content of this article, it is unclear why the probation of boko haram and bandits are being concealed or not conducted, either it is ongoing and the administration deems it fit to keep it out of the public or the nonchalance approach might probably be that it’ll sabotage the unity of the country, either way, the best way to tackle a critical problem as this is by openly having a severe investigation, so everyone can partake in the judgement, meanwhile the sponsors of these deadly groups were voted into power by citizens.
Trust no one

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kunle Olawunmi Wanted By Defence Intelligence Agency Over Channels TV Interview by tishbite41(m): 2:15pm On Aug 28, 2021
The Yorubas should keep playing the ostrich

All una brave men go run comot

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kunle Olawunmi Wanted By Defence Intelligence Agency Over Channels TV Interview by RZArecta(m): 2:15pm On Aug 28, 2021
Hahahaha grin typical

2 Likes

Re: Kunle Olawunmi Wanted By Defence Intelligence Agency Over Channels TV Interview by Goodmarlian: 2:16pm On Aug 28, 2021
I knew this will happen..

4 Likes

Re: Kunle Olawunmi Wanted By Defence Intelligence Agency Over Channels TV Interview by slivertongue: 2:16pm On Aug 28, 2021
trademark of a failed state

32 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Hanan And Aisha Buhari Escape Air Crash / COVID-19 Test: Ali Modu Sheriff Tricks Health Officials, Flees To Abuja - SR / How DSS Took Nnamdi Kanu To Court With A Hood Covering His Face (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.