Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,031 members, 7,821,571 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

Nigeria Introduces New Federal Marriage Certificate - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigeria Introduces New Federal Marriage Certificate (47174 Views)

Federal Marriage Registry / Traditional Marriage Certificate Issued To New Couple (Photo) / Please Help Me Clarify This Issue Of Marriage Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Introduces New Federal Marriage Certificate by Kendumazy(m): 9:12pm On Jul 24, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Nigeria Introduces New Federal Marriage Certificate by Evercurious(f): 9:13pm On Jul 24, 2019
GOVERNMENT WITHOUT FOCUS..SILLY IDEAS DAY IN AND OUT

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Introduces New Federal Marriage Certificate by crackhouse(m): 9:13pm On Jul 24, 2019
My own have expired.
Re: Nigeria Introduces New Federal Marriage Certificate by otokx(m): 9:13pm On Jul 24, 2019
What does the Law say? Is registration of marriage not done under the Local Governments?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Introduces New Federal Marriage Certificate by FLYFIRE(m): 9:15pm On Jul 24, 2019
BUHARI IS A CONFIRMED IDIAT

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Introduces New Federal Marriage Certificate by Amanda4life: 9:18pm On Jul 24, 2019
Give us light, educate our children, give us good roads, create jobs for graduates roaming on the street.

Forget about marriage, whether i marry legally or not is non of your business

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Introduces New Federal Marriage Certificate by KidsNEXTdoor: 9:19pm On Jul 24, 2019
post=80597753:

Kiddo, this thread is not for you,
You are still a kid as your moniker implies.
Go play with your under 15's.
This thread is for people of marriageable age.

Now, go and return mommy's phone and sleep and stop wailing,
It's late!
Good boy.

We just found another kid also..saying the same thing! cheesy

Kids everywhere on Nairaland! cheesy wink
Putting mouth for adult matter!

Zombies are walking dead people

They are brainless entities

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Introduces New Federal Marriage Certificate by tigerclaws: 9:19pm On Jul 24, 2019
post=80597753:

It's late!
Good boy.

nobody is above sanction and rules
mynd44 lalasticlala seun obinoscopy
rule 2
Re: Nigeria Introduces New Federal Marriage Certificate by 9jatriot(m): 9:21pm On Jul 24, 2019
I know a number of people who will secretly be wishing that their marriage is an invalid one, in that case no need for divorce since in the eyes of the law, there was no marriage before.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Introduces New Federal Marriage Certificate by MondayOsunbor(m): 9:21pm On Jul 24, 2019
Re: Nigeria Introduces New Federal Marriage Certificate by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jul 24, 2019
So a man who has 3 wives will get what kind of certificate as Nigeria functions as a secular state?

Finally, Buhari brothers and sisters that he and el rufai imported will become Nigerians automatically by marriage.

And the ediots from the south in the govt are just looking.
Re: Nigeria Introduces New Federal Marriage Certificate by maasoap(m): 9:23pm On Jul 24, 2019
post=80597753:

It's late!
Good boy.

Their matter don tire person. As if Nigeria only revolves around their miserable lives.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Introduces New Federal Marriage Certificate by follock007(m): 9:25pm On Jul 24, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:
Useless government

Instead of finding ways to limit the population growth

you're right but everything can go wrong with the scheme since Nigeria happen to be a major donor state under common wealth of nation. i tried that idea once but it was corrupted via misinterpretation by my handlers. they were making viruses and diseases in the labs instead of educating the populace through family planning scheme which i am still practicing. it backfired so my hands are currently tied. i think they need more breeders since they are easily donated to the military and other industries to boost manpower home and abroad since we are not known for making visa lotteries to invite foreigners in... this is why this marriage certificate scheme may not work for the majority
Re: Nigeria Introduces New Federal Marriage Certificate by Kilamiti: 9:27pm On Jul 24, 2019
Thank God say my marriage to that wicked Rivers man Don end. Now he can go marry his relatives and obtain the new certificate.
Re: Nigeria Introduces New Federal Marriage Certificate by alobright17(m): 9:28pm On Jul 24, 2019
Shezkid01:
Ah
So na new federal marriage certificate dem fit offer rn
This country only God fit save us

Wait for them to be feeding you every morning and nights. smh
Re: Nigeria Introduces New Federal Marriage Certificate by Shezkid01(m): 9:28pm On Jul 24, 2019
post=80597753:

It's late!
Good boy.

Aboki go sell your suya.... I know say u no get customers that's why you dey type nonsense..
Make I no dey reason with aboki.. Iran Hausa lon ta suya.. L' on toro bara

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Introduces New Federal Marriage Certificate by pavoda: 9:29pm On Jul 24, 2019
Imagine the priorities, will couples be reissued new certificates free, since it was not their choice to change the existing one
Re: Nigeria Introduces New Federal Marriage Certificate by wizardus: 9:29pm On Jul 24, 2019
Nigeria my beloveth country

Atiku submits that US visa ban on nigeria politicians shows that 2019 poll was rigged

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xi_5OugQUsg
Re: Nigeria Introduces New Federal Marriage Certificate by chosengocap: 9:31pm On Jul 24, 2019
post=80597743:

So we have no database for All statutory marriages conducted in Nigeria prior now?!
Ordinary database?
See Giant of Africa o!
The evil and corrupt politicians only interest was to steal, raped and stole our National treasury for 16 years.
May they will never end well in life.

You no well. something is definitely wrong with you.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Introduces New Federal Marriage Certificate by flowx(m): 9:31pm On Jul 24, 2019
post=80597753:

It's late!
Good boy.

. E be like say e get bad mouth o....

See as e give dem upper cute....

I rebuke these type of upper cutez in Jesus name... Amen!
Re: Nigeria Introduces New Federal Marriage Certificate by chosengocap: 9:32pm On Jul 24, 2019
post=80597743:

So we have no database for All statutory marriages conducted in Nigeria prior now?!
Ordinary database?
See Giant of Africa o!
The evil and corrupt politicians only interest was to steal, raped and stole our National treasury for 16 years.
May they will never end well in life.

You no well. something is definitely wrong with you. Wasn't your llord and saviour a former president. You really no well.
Re: Nigeria Introduces New Federal Marriage Certificate by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jul 24, 2019
ikorodureporta:

Source: https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/342672-nigeria-introduces-new-federal-marriage-certificate.html

Soon they'll be like ₦10billiion was spent on the new Marriage certificate initiative and now, our marriage certificates are welll recognised at every embassies worldwide.
Re: Nigeria Introduces New Federal Marriage Certificate by Sonfethopia: 9:36pm On Jul 24, 2019
post=80597753:

It's late!
Good boy.

Savage

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Introduces New Federal Marriage Certificate by obama30: 9:43pm On Jul 24, 2019
ikorodureporta:

Source: https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/342672-nigeria-introduces-new-federal-marriage-certificate.html

I do traditional marriage and am living peacefully with my wife and kids. i can't never do anything with marriage registry and me and my wife has been in and out of this nation without hindrances. if i have problem the two family can solve it. i will never register any marriage with government. come and arrest ours for not registering our union with government. nonsense Nigerians go through hell to get money for marriage and you want them to start thinking for nonsense certificate

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Introduces New Federal Marriage Certificate by Godwin2am(m): 9:44pm On Jul 24, 2019
BRIDE PRICE ARE GETTIN HIGH O GOVERNMENT SHOULD INTERVANE O
Re: Nigeria Introduces New Federal Marriage Certificate by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:46pm On Jul 24, 2019
maasoap:

Their matter don tire person. As if Nigeria only revolves around their miserable lives.
Don't mind those wailers.
Very miserable people.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Introduces New Federal Marriage Certificate by Ijawwomaninoyo: 9:52pm On Jul 24, 2019
Wetin we take do, upon flog flog?

Re: Nigeria Introduces New Federal Marriage Certificate by FarahAideed: 9:57pm On Jul 24, 2019
Govt just wants to make money from your love affair that's all

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Introduces New Federal Marriage Certificate by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jul 24, 2019
MasterRahl:
angry
Pray, will the introduction of the new marriage certificate curb the extremely high rate of divorce cases, adultery/infidelity, broken homes, verbal and physical abuses inflicted by partners upon each other, etc?
Maybe there's something that I don't know. But who cares?

For goodness sake what are you stating ..why don't u ask us to explain its benefits .with your kind of intelligence no wonder divorce is high
Re: Nigeria Introduces New Federal Marriage Certificate by ngwababe(f): 10:04pm On Jul 24, 2019
....."She said the ministry is building a database for all statutory marriages conducted in Nigeria."
You people are still building, it's not yet ready, why then enforcing it on citizens? To extort money from the poor masses no dey hard Una at all, and it's certain, that the database won't be achieved even in the next 4years.
Please, we want to be leaving this hard country in peace, make una no stop us with una fake and dubious nonsense idea.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Confess How She Put Poison On Nipple To Kill Her Cheating Husband / Beautiful Lady In Wheelchair Got Married To The Love Of Her Life / At What Age Should An Adult Leave Their Parents’ House?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.