Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,043 members, 7,814,560 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

Husband Caught Having Sex With His Maid Just Hours After His Wife Gave Birth - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Caught Having Sex With His Maid Just Hours After His Wife Gave Birth (47091 Views)

Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture / Husband Caught Having Sex With His Housemaid Few Hours After His Wife Gave Birth / Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Husband Caught Having Sex With His Maid Just Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by naijaclass(m): 10:45pm On Apr 21, 2022
A man was nabbed having sex with his maid only moments after his wife put to bed and was in the hospital recovering, a Twitter user tells.

According to the tweep, the man’s wife reportedly went into labour on Thursday, April 14 and gave birth on Friday, April 15, following 27 hours of intense labour.

On Saturday, April 16, the husband left his wife at the hospital, explaining that he had some business to handle.

On the same day, the newborn baby’s godmother, who is also the new mother’s neighbour, was sent to their family’s house to bring some supplies for the new mum.

However, when she got to the house, she discovered the husband was having sex with their housemaid. The godmother took to Twitter to narrate the incident, insisting she caught the husband in the act.

She stated particularly that that she is not into Twitter dramas and so, wouldn’t cook up a story.

Jesus! I just walked in on my neighbor's husband having sex with their maid while his wife is in the hospital. This woman just gave birth yesterday and I literally came to pick stuff to take to her in the hospital. I'm broken, I don't even know how to handle this.

His wife literally went through a 27 hours labour, coupled with several days of pain and this is how he repays her.
I'm in the car crying, I don't know what to do.

They actually left the flat front door open, imagine how comfortable they felt to leave the door open while making out in his matrimonial bed. This is painful.

I'm not even into twitter dramas and have no strength for silly comments but I'm just going to answer some questions here.

The husband was in the hospital with his wife on Friday when she gave birth. The labour was a long one and it was understandable that he was tired and needed to go home for rest that Friday night. He said he would come back the same night but I volunteered to stay with her for the night. Yesterday morning around past 10 her older sister arrived.

The husband brought the sister to the hospital and left "to run some business related errands" which was okay since the sister was around then I left to freshen up and sleep with the promise to come back in the evening. I was called to grab somethings for her from home while coming back because she believed her husband wasn't even home.

In the evening, I got ready to go back to the hospital (I'm actually the godmother �� a promise the mother made in exchange for all my fruits she ate during the pregnancy �) when I saw the front door open, I thought the maid left it open and walked in (I've always been �)

when I got to the sitting room, I heard funny sounds and sincerely thought the maid brought someone into their house and their room. I was pissed and wanted to see for myself. I could never have imagined that it's the man. Well, I told the sister and we agreed to wait until the doctor clears her and she gets discharged. Whatever happens, it's her call but I was never going to conceal such secret from someone who considers me a sister.

Mind you, she went into labour on Thursday but gave birth on Friday evening. It was a bumpy ride but God was Faithful.

https://twitter.com/ifeoluwa_obe/status/1515380323755958283?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Read her tweets,

Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Maid Just Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by tillaman(m): 11:40pm On Apr 21, 2022
shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Maid Just Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by Goldbw122(m): 3:34am On Apr 22, 2022
Wow
Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Maid Just Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by ikemesit4477: 4:47am On Apr 22, 2022
They have been nacking constantly under Madam's nose! That's not their first time grin

121 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Maid Just Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by id4sho(m): 1:05pm On Apr 22, 2022
shocked

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Maid Just Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by Puremaker8: 1:05pm On Apr 22, 2022
Some men are goats, with the hardship that your wife just went through all he could think about was sex.
If you don't respect your wife, why can you just respect your new born baby?

52 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Maid Just Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by Nuelzi: 1:05pm On Apr 22, 2022
Water don pass garri

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Maid Just Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by bestman09(m): 1:05pm On Apr 22, 2022

Very irresponsible husband that doesn't respect his wife and a bad neighbor who is more interested in breaking her neighbors marriage than helping to fix it.

Now that the issue was taken to Facebook, what else?

29 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Maid Just Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by posty56: 1:05pm On Apr 22, 2022
nairaland slow ol news, anyways konji is not a respecter of any man, maybe he has be holding it for long cheesy

11 Likes

Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Maid Just Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by Angelfrost(m): 1:05pm On Apr 22, 2022
That affair is older than the wife's pregnancy sef!!!

The man is less than useless!!! What kinda maid or lady even has the mind to fvck a man on his matrimonial bed?!!

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Maid Just Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by Patrickyemi: 1:06pm On Apr 22, 2022
Wow
Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Maid Just Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by EjaikreTheViper(f): 1:06pm On Apr 22, 2022
A voice keeps telling me that the man in question is an Afonja from from Osun State but I no wan talk am out

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Maid Just Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by thesicilian: 1:06pm On Apr 22, 2022
Anyone can start a Twitter story and it will become news for all the blogs

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Maid Just Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by Irupetepete: 1:06pm On Apr 22, 2022
Toor
They've been having sex even before she gave birth...
Useless man

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Maid Just Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by AlomoReloaded: 1:06pm On Apr 22, 2022
The busy body has just attempted to destroy a home.... Last last she's created enemies for herself and created a name for herself Viz "home breaker"...

Cos the man will go down on his knees, beg and apologize... And the wife will forgive after sending the maid packing... And the stupid friend will turn a sworn enemy of the home. People don't think.
There are better ways of handling things than making it go viral and running off to tell tales angry angry angry

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Maid Just Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by Majesty33(m): 1:06pm On Apr 22, 2022
Dont scatter the home. If it was the woman you caught, u would have buried it. Women and sentiment.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Maid Just Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by flexxyworld(m): 1:06pm On Apr 22, 2022
All this stories wey no dey balance. How can you afford a maid and not be able to stay in a gated house? Even if no gate, no door or was she expecting such and snooping around the house or maybe there were having it in the compound. Any thing to paint a man as scum. I wish the family restoration and wisdom to handle such delicate matter..

3 Likes

Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Maid Just Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by Dagger111(m): 1:06pm On Apr 22, 2022
Na today? 90% of men with maid practice that.

4 Likes

Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Maid Just Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by AsiwajuJagaban: 1:06pm On Apr 22, 2022
Useless mods.. This news has already graced front page about two days back

For all we know it could be a fabricated twitter story

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Maid Just Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by bonnyhope: 1:06pm On Apr 22, 2022
Everything now is social media

Shmm.mm

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Maid Just Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by slawormiir: 1:06pm On Apr 22, 2022
Damnnn niggar

If na me be this baby girl

I go just lock up and keep silent

But this girl nor go get that kind sense

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Maid Just Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by Samfloxin(m): 1:07pm On Apr 22, 2022
What the man did is condemnable. I think when a maid is becoming more mature , she should be sent home. I personally prefer house boy

2 Likes

Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Maid Just Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by Locikoo(m): 1:07pm On Apr 22, 2022
Okay
Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Maid Just Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by Sharatan(m): 1:07pm On Apr 22, 2022
Under your nose o,
Under your nose o,
Housemaid dey romance Oga,
Under your nose o.

Behind your back o,
Behind your back o,
Housemaid dey polash Oga,
Behind your back o.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Maid Just Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by lexy2014: 1:07pm On Apr 22, 2022
naijaclass:
A man was nabbed having sex with his maid only moments after his wife put to bed and was in the hospital recovering, a Twitter user tells.

According to the tweep, the man’s wife reportedly went into labour on Thursday, April 14 and gave birth on Friday, April 15, following 27 hours of intense labour.

On Saturday, April 16, the husband left his wife at the hospital, explaining that he had some business to handle.

On the same day, the newborn baby’s godmother, who is also the new mother’s neighbour, was sent to their family’s house to bring some supplies for the new mum.

However, when she got to the house, she discovered the husband was having sex with their housemaid. The godmother took to Twitter to narrate the incident, insisting she caught the husband in the act.

She stated particularly that that she is not into Twitter dramas and so, wouldn’t cook up a story.

https://twitter.com/ifeoluwa_obe/status/1515380323755958283?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Read her tweets,

how many times will this thread be put up here?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Maid Just Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by EXLOVER(m): 1:07pm On Apr 22, 2022
Every one have a way of celebrating their win, maybe that's his way

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Maid Just Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by Moscodee1990(m): 1:07pm On Apr 22, 2022
He's on a celebration mode

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Maid Just Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by mikkyword(m): 1:07pm On Apr 22, 2022
He is judge already. It's a crazy world you don't know who to trust.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Parents Of Girl Who Kidnapped Herself Disown Her.(pic) / ‘I Mistakenly Cheated On My Wife With Her Kid Sister’ / I Lost My Wife (a Nairalander)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.