Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,451 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Kemi Olunloyo Hails Simi Ajibola, Pilot Who Saved Passengers Of Air Peace Flight - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Hails Simi Ajibola, Pilot Who Saved Passengers Of Air Peace Flight (27713 Views)

Samuel Ajibola Married His Primary School Class Captain (Photos) / Samuel Ajibola And Sandra Mskaseay Traditional Wedding Photos / Samuel Ajibola "SPIFF" Set To Marry , Shares Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kemi Olunloyo Hails Simi Ajibola, Pilot Who Saved Passengers Of Air Peace Flight by Praizeupdates: 5:42pm On Jul 24, 2019
According to recent report, Air peace flight lost a tyre when the flight was trying to land, but all the passengers were reportedly save.

Meanwhile Kemi Olunloyo Celebrates Simi Ajibola who pilot the plane and avert plane crash to make sure everyone in the plane is safe.

She shared some adorable throwback photos with the pilot as she celebrates her.

See more photos and Watch the video below after the cut

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/kemi-olunloyo-hails-simi-the-pilot-save-passengers-of-air-peace-flight/

8 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Hails Simi Ajibola, Pilot Who Saved Passengers Of Air Peace Flight by Praizeupdates: 5:42pm On Jul 24, 2019
Watch The Video => HERE

She wrote ;

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Hails Simi Ajibola, Pilot Who Saved Passengers Of Air Peace Flight by Trendme: 5:45pm On Jul 24, 2019
angry lemme catch my space

Davido fans how far

I Design new Blogs and also help in Adsense application check my signature for details
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Hails Simi Ajibola, Pilot Who Saved Passengers Of Air Peace Flight by simonlee(m): 6:18pm On Jul 24, 2019
wetin Davido do?

...talk before i shift your jaw!

1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Hails Simi Ajibola, Pilot Who Saved Passengers Of Air Peace Flight by YoungLionken(m): 7:11pm On Jul 24, 2019
Finally, Kemi made sense today, phew!

10 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Hails Simi Ajibola, Pilot Who Saved Passengers Of Air Peace Flight by Wizmasta: 7:12pm On Jul 24, 2019
Aunty CNN worker.... Ao market?

1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Hails Simi Ajibola, Pilot Who Saved Passengers Of Air Peace Flight by GlorifiedTunde(m): 7:13pm On Jul 24, 2019
Aburo how?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Hails Simi Ajibola, Pilot Who Saved Passengers Of Air Peace Flight by Pepperoniq(m): 7:14pm On Jul 24, 2019
She is Class , Modest and Professional.
It was very scary.
But I thank God

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Hails Simi Ajibola, Pilot Who Saved Passengers Of Air Peace Flight by Imoh555(m): 7:15pm On Jul 24, 2019
Looking at kemi and how she dresses one will know she's a depressed drug addict

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Hails Simi Ajibola, Pilot Who Saved Passengers Of Air Peace Flight by molawale: 7:15pm On Jul 24, 2019
Good Job! keep it up
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Hails Simi Ajibola, Pilot Who Saved Passengers Of Air Peace Flight by Ruggedniggaone: 7:15pm On Jul 24, 2019
Anty wan take style beg for money if kemi is hailing you is either she is trying to beg you for money or your life is about to get k leg fear that drug addict

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Hails Simi Ajibola, Pilot Who Saved Passengers Of Air Peace Flight by starbuck(f): 7:15pm On Jul 24, 2019
Those passengers ain't flying any moment from now sad sad

10 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Hails Simi Ajibola, Pilot Who Saved Passengers Of Air Peace Flight by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jul 24, 2019
Why is she dressing awkward

8 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Hails Simi Ajibola, Pilot Who Saved Passengers Of Air Peace Flight by nabegibeg: 7:16pm On Jul 24, 2019
simonlee:
wetin Davido do?

...talk before i shift your jaw!

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Hails Simi Ajibola, Pilot Who Saved Passengers Of Air Peace Flight by Meedon: 7:16pm On Jul 24, 2019
chai
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Hails Simi Ajibola, Pilot Who Saved Passengers Of Air Peace Flight by kokomaster3d: 7:19pm On Jul 24, 2019
Weldome Kemi.

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Hails Simi Ajibola, Pilot Who Saved Passengers Of Air Peace Flight by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jul 24, 2019
save ok
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Hails Simi Ajibola, Pilot Who Saved Passengers Of Air Peace Flight by seunlayi(m): 7:21pm On Jul 24, 2019
I love sister kemi olunloyo

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Hails Simi Ajibola, Pilot Who Saved Passengers Of Air Peace Flight by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jul 24, 2019
lets wait for FAAN investigation na. looks more like pilot error

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Hails Simi Ajibola, Pilot Who Saved Passengers Of Air Peace Flight by afroniger: 7:25pm On Jul 24, 2019
starbuck:
Those passengers ain't flying any moment from now sad sad

You can say that again. Speaking from experience, anyone that goes through such traumatic experience will avoid flying for some time.

5 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Hails Simi Ajibola, Pilot Who Saved Passengers Of Air Peace Flight by Lugianostar(m): 7:31pm On Jul 24, 2019
May the name of the Lord be praise for these great work of his.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Hails Simi Ajibola, Pilot Who Saved Passengers Of Air Peace Flight by Agugbadin: 7:31pm On Jul 24, 2019
It will be a good idea for Airpeace to commence air worthyness check of all their aircrafts

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Hails Simi Ajibola, Pilot Who Saved Passengers Of Air Peace Flight by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jul 24, 2019
angry

From what I can see, she's the co-pilot so why is she the only one that is being praised? Our society should be free of gender based biases in this era of feminism where women feel they're equal to men in all ramifications.

PS: I might be wrong her position as the co-pilot.

angry

6 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Hails Simi Ajibola, Pilot Who Saved Passengers Of Air Peace Flight by jayextra(m): 7:34pm On Jul 24, 2019
We daraf not entered plane will quietly read comments grin

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Hails Simi Ajibola, Pilot Who Saved Passengers Of Air Peace Flight by 2blessed01(m): 7:39pm On Jul 24, 2019
...THE STRENGTH OF A WOMAN!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Hails Simi Ajibola, Pilot Who Saved Passengers Of Air Peace Flight by NnwachukuOkike: 7:45pm On Jul 24, 2019
That was a warning from Chukwu Okike Abiama, one day any plane Nigerian politicians boards will clash because of Nigerian politicians in the plane.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Hails Simi Ajibola, Pilot Who Saved Passengers Of Air Peace Flight by 9jaBloke: 7:46pm On Jul 24, 2019
cool5

(1) (2) (Reply)

Olaide Olaogun Or Tonto Dikeh: Who Rocked The Bridal Look Better? / Falz Releases "27" Album To Celebrate His 27th Birthday Today / WE ARE FIRE: TY Bello Celebrates 44th Birthday With New Album

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.