Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,333 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:56 AM

Can Marijuana Helps In Weaning Off Tramadol Withdrawal Symptoms??? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Can Marijuana Helps In Weaning Off Tramadol Withdrawal Symptoms??? (1336 Views)

How Long Does It Take For Tramadol Withdrawal Symptoms To Stop? / Baby Foods And Recipes (weaning And Solids For 6m+) / How To Overcome Tramadol Withdrawal Symptoms? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Marijuana Helps In Weaning Off Tramadol Withdrawal Symptoms??? by olamixx(m): 6:31pm On Jul 24, 2019
I've been into this drug for the past 3 years now and its making my life miserable right now...I've tried all means to get rid of it but it is no use, that's why I want to know if marijuana in lower dose can help, NO INSULT PLEASE
Re: Can Marijuana Helps In Weaning Off Tramadol Withdrawal Symptoms??? by Prettyuche(f): 7:51pm On Jul 24, 2019
olamixx:
I've been into this drug for the past 3 years now and its making my life miserable right now...I've tried all means to get rid of it but it is no use, that's why I want to know if marijuana in lower dose can help, NO INSULT PLEASE
Pls go see a psychiatrist. Do not endanger your life
Re: Can Marijuana Helps In Weaning Off Tramadol Withdrawal Symptoms??? by Abortedfetus(m): 11:55pm On Jul 24, 2019
From frying pan to fire

2 Likes

Re: Can Marijuana Helps In Weaning Off Tramadol Withdrawal Symptoms??? by shaggy007(m): 1:14am On Jul 25, 2019
Abortedfetus:
From frying pan to fire

How is Marijuana fire? While tramadol is the frying pan?

You got it mixed up man

5 Likes

Re: Can Marijuana Helps In Weaning Off Tramadol Withdrawal Symptoms??? by mafiano1986: 3:15pm On Jul 25, 2019
If you enjoy marijuana then it can be used to wean off tramadol or reduce your intake of tramadol to a complete minimum, it did not work for me because I really don't enjoy marijuana, I don't like the trips but if you enjoy the trips of marijuana then there is a possibility that it will work for you even if it does not make you quit, it could help you to reduce your tramadol intake to a complete minimum.
Re: Can Marijuana Helps In Weaning Off Tramadol Withdrawal Symptoms??? by Tumbulum: 4:55pm On Jul 25, 2019
Combine the two and see yourself beyond this earth. Infact you will be experiencing the third heaven right here on earth.
Re: Can Marijuana Helps In Weaning Off Tramadol Withdrawal Symptoms??? by Abortedfetus(m): 5:00pm On Jul 25, 2019
shaggy007:

How is Marijuana fire? While tramadol is the frying pan?

You got it mixed up man
science student them. angry
Re: Can Marijuana Helps In Weaning Off Tramadol Withdrawal Symptoms??? by JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI(m): 12:07pm On Jul 26, 2019
Don't try it bro, I repeat don't try it, cos 1 day you'll feel like taking the tm after smoking and there's no greater feeling than this, and with time, you'll be an addict
Re: Can Marijuana Helps In Weaning Off Tramadol Withdrawal Symptoms??? by olamixx(m): 7:39am On Jul 31, 2019
mafiano1986:
If you enjoy marijuana then it can be used to wean off tramadol or reduce your intake of tramadol to a complete minimum, it did not work for me because I really don't enjoy marijuana, I don't like the trips but if you enjoy the trips of marijuana then there is a possibility that it will work for you even if it does not make you quit, it could help you to reduce your tramadol intake to a complete minimum.
thank you very much
Re: Can Marijuana Helps In Weaning Off Tramadol Withdrawal Symptoms??? by olamixx(m): 7:40am On Jul 31, 2019
Prettyuche:

Pls go see a psychiatrist. Do not endanger your life
I don't know any psychiatrist where I live
Re: Can Marijuana Helps In Weaning Off Tramadol Withdrawal Symptoms??? by olamixx(m): 7:40am On Jul 31, 2019
Abortedfetus:
From frying pan to fire
How
Re: Can Marijuana Helps In Weaning Off Tramadol Withdrawal Symptoms??? by Jacqueline22(f): 7:50am On Jul 31, 2019
Stop cry
I don’t want you to take any at all.
I don’t like anything related to drugs..
Re: Can Marijuana Helps In Weaning Off Tramadol Withdrawal Symptoms??? by Prettyuche(f): 8:40am On Jul 31, 2019
olamixx:
I don't know any psychiatrist where I live
No general hospital near you?
Re: Can Marijuana Helps In Weaning Off Tramadol Withdrawal Symptoms??? by oxypress: 10:15am On Jul 31, 2019
"Can satan cast out satan?"
It is like using niger delta militants to wipe out bokoharam.
When mission is accomplished what happens to the ak66 weapons?

HBOT is what can help. Prolonged addiction damages brain cells and something needs to repair or replace the cells. HBOT can do it safely

Read my other topics for better understanding.
Re: Can Marijuana Helps In Weaning Off Tramadol Withdrawal Symptoms??? by olamixx(m): 3:17pm On Aug 04, 2019
Prettyuche:
No general hospital near you?
I think there is
Re: Can Marijuana Helps In Weaning Off Tramadol Withdrawal Symptoms??? by olamixx(m): 3:18pm On Aug 04, 2019
oxypress:

"Can satan cast out satan?"
It is like using niger delta militants to wipe out bokoharam.
When mission is accomplished what happens to the ak66 weapons?

HBOT is what can help. Prolonged addiction damages brain cells and something needs to repair or replace the cells. HBOT can do it safely

Read my other topics for better understanding.

how can I get that?
Re: Can Marijuana Helps In Weaning Off Tramadol Withdrawal Symptoms??? by oxypress: 6:09pm On Aug 04, 2019
olamixx:

how can I get that?
We have all here: -100% pure oxygen (not from oxygen concentrator)
-original professional hbot chamber (not oxygen bags for cyclists and mountaineers)
-original physician supervised (not paramedic or quack)
HBOT is available in Port Harcourt, Nigeria.
Re: Can Marijuana Helps In Weaning Off Tramadol Withdrawal Symptoms??? by Prettyuche(f): 7:39am On Aug 05, 2019
olamixx:

I think there is
If you really value your life.go to the hospital.the psychologist/psychiatrist will put you through, guide you......forget all this people talking trash.Teaching hospitals r good.if you are in Lagos,luth is the best.The may refer you to yaba.
Its Luth Annex
Re: Can Marijuana Helps In Weaning Off Tramadol Withdrawal Symptoms??? by mafiano1986: 1:42pm On Aug 05, 2019
Prettyuche:

If you really value your life.go to the hospital.the psychologist/psychiatrist will put you through, guide you......forget all this people talking trash.Teaching hospitals r good.if you are in Lagos,luth is the best.The may refer you to yaba.
Its Luth Annex
There is also a rehab at NDLEA, that's where a friend of mine was taken to, his own case was even worst, this guy was using different drugs, codeine, Rohypnol, marijuana, crack cocaine, he was even sniffing glue.
Re: Can Marijuana Helps In Weaning Off Tramadol Withdrawal Symptoms??? by Prettyuche(f): 6:11pm On Aug 05, 2019
mafiano1986:

There is also a rehab at NDLEA, that's where a friend of mine was taken to, his own case was even worst, this guy was using different drugs, codeine, Rohypnol, marijuana, crack cocaine, he was even sniffing glue.
Oh that's even the best!
Re: Can Marijuana Helps In Weaning Off Tramadol Withdrawal Symptoms??? by emenike3432: 6:14pm On Aug 07, 2019
Am so sorry . This shows that You wanna change, and You wanna have or startup a new life . I work in a rehab Centre over here in Abuja . It a world class rehab centre . It is called OLIVE PRIME PSYCHOLOGICAL SERVICES , you can Google about us or call me with +2349032094396.
Re: Can Marijuana Helps In Weaning Off Tramadol Withdrawal Symptoms??? by cbdoilreviewz: 9:04am On Aug 13, 2019
You will likewise require some kind of vaping gadget, similar to a case vape, weed pen, cbd vape pen, or tank and mod combo. On the off chance that you effectively possess a vape, you can utilize that, or you can cbd vape juice buy a different gadget so you can keep utilizing your standard throughout the day vapes.

(1) (Reply)

Unable To Get My Wife Pregnant (Infections & low sperm count) / Need Help With Info On Rheumatism / Help With Screwed Up Sleep Cycle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.