Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,173 members, 7,835,918 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

Henry Okah In Contact With October 1 Bombers - South Africa Police - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Henry Okah In Contact With October 1 Bombers - South Africa Police (5369 Views)

Boko Haram Releases Pics Of Abuja Suicide Bombers;takes Responsibility Of Attack / Jonathan Masterminded October 1 Bombing - Okah Insists / Okah Gave Instructions For October 1, 2010 Bombings - Witness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Henry Okah In Contact With October 1 Bombers - South Africa Police by Bawss1(m): 3:41pm On Oct 15, 2010
oyb:

can beaf please try to articulate our federal govs exact position on this saga

was october 1 carried out by ibb and dokpesi using rougue mend elements

or

was it executed by Okah who according to asari dokubo inteneded to assasiante gej (and gave 5 days warning of this?  cheesy cheesy)

I think GEJ is completely clueless about who carried out the bombings and the way he has handled it so far is a PR disaster. His supporters find this realization very difficult so they wont admit it.
Re: Henry Okah In Contact With October 1 Bombers - South Africa Police by HamidO1(m): 3:42pm On Oct 15, 2010
say-d-fact:

[size=18pt][/size]

[size=18pt]in this century, u dont have proof and u're making noise, wen did law start relying on "Mere Say"[/size]

omo don't blow your throat in the name of passing a message accross abeg. Using font 18 doesn't make your message more sensible
Re: Henry Okah In Contact With October 1 Bombers - South Africa Police by Beaf: 3:48pm On Oct 15, 2010
I really pity Henry Okah's brand new lovers. They are a shameless bunch that see the deaths of innocent people in a criminal bombing as a political opportunity.
The cheer leaders of this movement, the Ciroma's, Yakasai's, kanti Bello's, Kaita's and other miscreants have issued empty threat after empty like the empty old bats that they are; the shock is that they have followers in this generation of youth.
Re: Henry Okah In Contact With October 1 Bombers - South Africa Police by ExInferis(m): 3:48pm On Oct 15, 2010
Beaf:

^
Answer your posts? shocked
I'll only bother to reply you when you start making sense and actually begin to sound less partisan, uncouth and immoral

dont avoid the points i raised. your president is a halfwit. what is partisan, immmotral or uncouth about that? truth be told, if he didnt engage in partisan politics, employed uncouth statements about the opposition and chose to immorality pin the blame on northerners for the sins of his blood brothers i wouldnt call him the dimwit he is. do any of his actions and statements regarding the bombs qualify him as a president, leader, diplomat, nationalist?

Beaf:

. Right now, other more intelligent posters are getting my attention.

please! you flatter yourself. i wasnt craving your attention, i simply wanted you to answer a few questions if indeed you're unshakable in your convictions. i only wanted to be convinced GEJ deserves to be where he is.

Beaf:

Your regretably childish choice of words against the President and Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces of Nigeria only shows your character and leanings. The average Nigerian (even the area boy and almajiri) is more cultured and respectful.

now who is deifying criminality and mediocrity? the president is not some hallowed saint. when he blunders and acts like an idiot, dangit ill call him an idiot. im just exercising my right of opinion and free speech. you cant fault me for the impression he choses to make of himself.

Beaf:

Dude, you sound exactly the same as the bitter, tribalistic and hate filled goons; Ciroma, Yakasai, Bello, Kaita and their weird colleagues. You will find that those clowns are full of sound and fury, but are as empty and powerless as a smelly fart. They threatened that the "North" would start impeachment proceedings against GEJ, what happened to that threat? It is so funny that people like yourself are foot soldiers to a bunch of tribal lords that cannot tell time of day and are so immoral, they will be first to pr0stitute for contracts in GEJ's 2011 Presidential term.

partisan? immoral? uncouth?
Re: Henry Okah In Contact With October 1 Bombers - South Africa Police by HamidO1(m): 3:52pm On Oct 15, 2010
I've said it several times that if anyone is going to bring GEJ down, it's going to be the Niger delta itself. Why should MEND even associate themselves with such a barbaric act in the first place Henry Okah has been making money and investing overseas all in the name of fighting for the people of the Niger delta. It's pathetic that some people will still come here to drum their support for him
Re: Henry Okah In Contact With October 1 Bombers - South Africa Police by Nobody: 3:54pm On Oct 15, 2010
gej promised the nation we would be at the bottom of this in five days

he first tried to exonerate mend

that failed

he then tried to rope in ibb

that also failed

now he is at the end of his tether - henry okah must be held responsible or those fools who still belive in him wil see him for the sack of sheet that he is.

so what happens when sa courts throw the case out for lack of evidence?

everything presented is circumstantial and means absolutely nothing.  a smart lawyer can run rings around the evidence gathered.
Re: Henry Okah In Contact With October 1 Bombers - South Africa Police by Beaf: 3:57pm On Oct 15, 2010
Ex Inferis:

dont avoid the points i raised. your president is a halfwit. what is partisan, immmotral or uncouth about that? truth be told, if he didnt engage in partisan politics, employed uncouth statements about the opposition and chose to immorality pin the blame on northerners for the sins of his blood brothers i wouldnt call him the dimwit he is. do any of his actions and statements regarding the bombs qualify him as a president, leader, diplomat, nationalist?

If a halfwit is your leader, what does that say about you? Dude, 90% of the rabid anti-GEJ rants are born of intense tribalism from those who think Nigeria is their property and theirs to rule forever (while producing nothing and impoverishing their own people).

Ex Inferis:

please! you flatter yourself. i wasnt craving your attention, i simply wanted you to answer a few questions if indeed you're unshakable in your convictions. i only wanted to be convinced GEJ deserves to be where he is.

now who is deifying criminality and mediocrity? the president is not some hallowed saint. when he blunders and acts like an , dangit ill call him an . im just exercising my right of opinion and free speech. you cant fault me for the impression he choses to make of himself.

partisan? immoral? uncouth?

I hope you ain't always like this? If you check carefully, you would find that the words you are replying to above do not refer to you. I don't know how long you've been on NL (or any forum for that matter), but the symbol, ^ denotes I am referring to the post immediately above.
Why would you think I would be so rude to you when we haven't crossed paths?
Re: Henry Okah In Contact With October 1 Bombers - South Africa Police by sizzlers(m): 4:08pm On Oct 15, 2010
Beaf:

If a halfwit is your leader, what does that say about you? Dude, 90% of the rabid anti-GEJ rants are born of intense tribalism from those who think Nigeria is their property and theirs to rule forever (while producing nothing and impoverishing their own people).

I hope you ain't always like this? If you check carefully, you would find that the words you are replying to above do not refer to you. I don't know how long you've been on NL (or any forum for that matter), but the symbol, ^ denotes I am referring to the post immediately above.
He is yet to understand the way things work here
Re: Henry Okah In Contact With October 1 Bombers - South Africa Police by stiyke(m): 4:12pm On Oct 15, 2010
Beaf:

The bolded is very true!!

Ex Inferis:

Am really baffled how a president that is said to be clueless, and halfwit is able to within 4 months extend his control past nigeria over many nations to be directly controlling SA police. Really baffles me ,
Re: Henry Okah In Contact With October 1 Bombers - South Africa Police by Nobody: 4:17pm On Oct 15, 2010
amazing that people can blather about tribalism when we have a tribalist in chief who exonerates his kinsmen of any wrong doing.

perhaps someone would be kind enough to post the entire shameful speech from nigeria's great polariser ?
Re: Henry Okah In Contact With October 1 Bombers - South Africa Police by chakula: 4:26pm On Oct 15, 2010
oyb:

can beaf please try to articulate our federal govs exact position on this saga

was october 1 carried out by ibb and dokpesi using rougue mend elements

or

was it executed by Okah who according to asari dokubo inteneded to assasiante gej (and gave 5 days warning of this? cheesy cheesy)

Easy Guy,
Trust will tell oneday.
Re: Henry Okah In Contact With October 1 Bombers - South Africa Police by chakula: 4:29pm On Oct 15, 2010
oyb:

amazing that people can blather about tribalism when we have a tribalist in chief who exonerates his kinsmen of any wrong doing.

perhaps someone would be kind enough to post the entire shameful speech from nigeria's great polariser ?

NA SMALL THING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Henry Okah In Contact With October 1 Bombers - South Africa Police by Nobody: 4:37pm On Oct 15, 2010
www.nairaland.com/attachments/335349_dt_common_streams_StreamServer_cls_jpgcddac3722e270d3bf61431c6d6c15cac

and in much older news

http://234next.com/csp/cms/sites/Next/News/National/5435499-146/Okah_accepts_amnesty___.csp

Okah accepts amnesty

Anthony Smart with REUTERS reports

Nigerian militant leader, Henry Okah, who is on trial for gun-running and treason, has accepted a government offer for "unconditional" amnesty, his lawyer told Reuters on Thursday.

Nigeria's president, Umaru Yar' Adua, last week ordered his interior minister to extend the amnesty offer to Okah and promised to release him if he accepted.

"They offered it to him yesterday. Okah welcomed the amnesty," one of Okah's lawyers, Wilson Ajuwa, said by telephone. "We are in the process of finalising it. Hopefully, it will be resolved early next week."

He declined to say when he expected Okah to be freed.

The release of Okah has been one of the key demands from the Movement for the Emancipation of the Niger Delta (MEND), the country's most prominent militant group that has launched an intensified campaign of violence against the oil sector in the last six weeks.

President Yar'Adua approved the immediate release of Mr. Okah before departing for the G8 Summit in Italy.

MEND reacts

In a quick reaction, MEND through its spokesperson Jomo Gbomo welcomed the release of Mr. Okah and also welcomed the appointment of Mr. Timi Alaibe as Special Adviser to the President on Niger Delta affairs. Gbomo indicated a willingness to negotiate with the federal government following today's events. The full text of the email sent to NEXT follows:

The recent appointment of Mr. Timi Alaibe as the Special Adviser to the President on Niger Delta Affairs by the Nigerian government is a humble and welcome development that is in line with the two pronged approach of our current campaign codenamed Hurricane Moses.

With this channel of communication finally opened, MEND will put together it's Aaron team of frank negotiators to pass our demands and expectations to the President through Mr. Alaibe, a man we respect and can work with.

MEND does not believe the current amnesty offer is directed at freedom fighters because there is no room for any form of dialogue and the issues that provoked armed agitation was never featured.

We support Henry Okah's decision to accept any deal that will ensure his early release to attend to his failing health under the current circumstances. Since he has no weapons to surrender, the deal should be a straight forward one except the government has another trick up its sleeve.

if okah can renege, the rest of them can, arrest all of them
Re: Henry Okah In Contact With October 1 Bombers - South Africa Police by 5columnist: 4:43pm On Oct 15, 2010
OYB I strongly suspect you are biggest coward of all time who may have benefitted from hostage taking. The law will catch up with you all some day. fu*king crony of a murderer and a crook.
Don't even think the SSS is not following threads on this blog. You think you can come here and twist facts. Eyes are on you already. Keep writing.
Re: Henry Okah In Contact With October 1 Bombers - South Africa Police by Nobody: 4:47pm On Oct 15, 2010
^^^^

i no fit laugh

better ask your friend the chief gej nutsucker - if i have not called the mend he is so enthusiastically disavowing a terrorist organization n in the past cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Henry Okah In Contact With October 1 Bombers - South Africa Police by zoraro(m): 4:50pm On Oct 15, 2010
It's pathetic that some people would be defending a criminal like this dude just because of politics.
Re: Henry Okah In Contact With October 1 Bombers - South Africa Police by Beaf: 4:56pm On Oct 15, 2010
5columnist:

OYB I strongly suspect you are biggest coward of all time who may have benefitted from hostage taking. The law will catch up with you all some day. fu*king crony of a murderer and a crook.
Don't even think the SSS is not following threads on this blog. You think you can come here and twist facts. Eyes are on you already. Keep writing.

oyb is NL's definition of fool. The SSS will be wasting their time tracking him, because he doesn't even understand a word of what he himself is saying, he is that stup!d. He just opens his mouth and his arse pours out.
Re: Henry Okah In Contact With October 1 Bombers - South Africa Police by Nobody: 4:58pm On Oct 15, 2010
5columnist:

Don't eve[b]n think the SSS is not following threads on this blog.[/b] You think you can come here and twist facts. Eyes are on you already. Keep writing.

that is all our SSS is good for - detaining innocent citizens like taxi drivers for months without trial

when its time to stop terrorists, it better not be raining

Beaf:

oyb is NL's definition of fool. The SSS will be wasting their time tracking him, because he doesn't even understand a word of what he himself is saying, he is that stup!d. He just opens his mouth and his arse pours out.

see this chief mend sympathizer turncoat cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Henry Okah In Contact With October 1 Bombers - South Africa Police by IykeD1(m): 6:20pm On Oct 15, 2010
I don't get it. Bombs went off in the Eagle Square within the vicinity where the president was and people
here are suspecting the president! What is wrong with Nigerians?

If anyone is desperate in the next election, do you think its Jonathan who still controls the levers of power
or IBB, a much hated figure in Nigeria? Is the president and his people so desperate that they have to resort
to planting bombs in such a high profile event?

I ask again, what is wrong with Nigerians and the way they think? Dokpesi was invited to for questioning
because of an SMS message that was on his phone from one of the suspects and you people shout bloody
murder. Even when Dokpesi came out with his story which clearly didn't wash ( like paying people you don't
no for "services" rendered or not rendered), you guys are still suspecting the president? Now he is suing to
be left alone - meaning, don't come near me even if I am implicated in the future.

Now, people are somehow suggesting that Nigeria is so powerful that the South African government have no
choice but to abide by Jonathan's intent of pinning this on Okah? So now, their court systems are incapable
of gathering evidence and convicting someone or not based on those evidences? Almost everyone here wants
to see the evidence first hand?

Christ - something is really wrong with Nigeria and Nigerians. I don't get it!
Re: Henry Okah In Contact With October 1 Bombers - South Africa Police by Kobojunkie: 6:39pm On Oct 15, 2010
Iyke-D:

I don't get it. Bombs went off in the Eagle Square within the vicinity where the president was and people
here are suspecting the president! What is wrong with Nigerians?

If anyone is desperate in the next election, do you think its Jonathan who still controls the levers of power
or IBB, a much hated figure in Nigeria? Is the president and his people so desperate that they have to resort
to planting bombs in such a high profile event?
You don't prosecute people on hearsay or assumptions. You look for evidence connecting them to said crime.

Iyke-D:

I ask again, what is wrong with Nigerians and the way they think? Dokpesi was invited to for questioning
because of an SMS message that was on his phone from one of the suspects and you people shout bloody
murder. Even when Dokpesi came out with his story which clearly didn't wash ( like paying people you don't
no for "services" rendered or not rendered), you guys are still suspecting the president? Now he is suing to
be left alone - meaning, don't come near me even if I am implicated in the future.
You probably need to update yourself on this. The SMS was NOT on Dokpesi's phone. It was an SMS message found on someone else's phone with his name on it. The SSS is still trying to connect it all to Dokpesi, but have not felt it wise to hold back on the finger pointing exercise.

Iyke-D:

Now, people are somehow suggesting that Nigeria is so powerful that the South African government have no
choice but to abide by Jonathan's intent of pinning this on Okah? So now, their court systems are incapable
of gathering evidence and convicting someone or not based on those evidences? Almost everyone here wants
to see the evidence first hand?

Christ - something is really wrong with Nigeria and Nigerians. I don't get it!
The South African Government is not pinning this on Okah but waiting for Nigerian Government to make known the evidence it claims to have against Okah to proceed.
Re: Henry Okah In Contact With October 1 Bombers - South Africa Police by okeyxyz(m): 8:28pm On Oct 15, 2010

Police searched Okah's home and found invoices for the purchase of thousands of submachine guns, rockets launchers and anti-aircraft machine guns, but did not find any firearms.

The diary entries, read in court, discuss guerrilla fighters, training discipline, the use of explosives, boats and night vision. In an entry dated Sept. 19, 2010, Okah wrote:

"God is with us. We will fight to the end," says an entry dated Sept. 19 — 11 days before the attacks.

Prosecutors said they also found in Okah's home a Sept. 3 invoice from a Chinese company not registered to deal in arms in South Africa showing the price of rocket launchers, rocket-propelled grenades, hand grenades, guns and heavy artillery.

One thing is sure: either okah is very s.t.u.p.i.d(which i seriously doubt) or these evidences r fabricated & planted. It baffles my dat such a high profile planner, arms smuggler & sponsor of mend would leave such screaming incriminating evidence flying about his family residence in south africa.
It would have been more plausible if they'd found these @ mayb okah's office, okah's guest house, or anywhere away from his primary & most obvious residence. I'm definitely not moved.
btw, there was an initial thorough search of okah's same house, just after d bombings, not a single evidence found, & okah was left in peace. Now, evidence r flying here & there, & okah is facing trial. suppose these evidences r true, would'nt okah have had enough time 2 get rid of whatsover might link him 2 d alleged crime b4 his eventual arrest?

This script is yet to make any sense & I'm not buying.
Re: Henry Okah In Contact With October 1 Bombers - South Africa Police by IykeD1(m): 8:45pm On Oct 15, 2010
@ Kobojunke,

Please tell me who has been prosecuted yet based on hearsay or assumptions? Last time I checked he
was interrogated and let go, even though he is still being suspected as having a hand in it. I will take a
step further by saying he is a free man today because Goodluck's campaign is careful not to be seen as
intimidating their political opponents.  

Are we now saying that no one should be invited for interrogation until we have "fool proof" evidence
to prosecute them?  How will police around the world do their work if they are not supposed to talk to
anyone until they have absolute proof?  How can they work with assumptions using some of the clues
before them?  Are we now saying that until SSS plays the audio, video, or whatever communications that
they have intercepted to the whole world while naming informants in the process, no one should be held
or interrogated? Even at that, will every one be satisfied that those informants weren't told to lie or that
the communications were not forged?

I did goofed on the SMS being found on his phone, but how conincidental that one of the suspects have
Dopkesi's name in an SMS message? Even when there seems to be an indication of some sort of financial
transaction between the suspect and Dopkesi, should any responsible government ignore that? Should
they just close the case since no matter what happens, GEJ will been seen as muzzling his opponents?

What do people want the government to do and how do they find the perpetrators if some citizens are
too big to be quizzed even though they have questionable associations.  

Like I said, I still don't get it about the way Nigerians thinks.
Re: Henry Okah In Contact With October 1 Bombers - South Africa Police by IykeD1(m): 8:49pm On Oct 15, 2010

One thing is sure: either okah is very s.t.u.p.i.d(which i seriously doubt) or these evidences r fabricated & planted. It baffles my dat such a high profile planner, arms smuggler & sponsor of mend would leave such screaming incriminating evidence flying about his family residence in south africa.
It would have been more plausible if they'd found these @ mayb okah's office, okah's guest house, or anywhere away from his primary & most obvious residence. I'm definitely not moved.
btw, there was an initial thorough search of okah's same house, just after d bombings, not a single evidence found, & okah was left in peace. Now, evidence r flying here & there, & okah is facing trial. suppose these evidences r true, would'nt okah have had enough time 2 get rid of whatsover might link him 2 d alleged crime b4 his eventual arrest?

This script is yet to make any sense. I'm not buying.

Here we go again. Who is asking you to buy the story? Do you know what invoices are? I suppose the SA police forced Okah
to say it was his brother that was mimicking his voice?
Re: Henry Okah In Contact With October 1 Bombers - South Africa Police by Kobojunkie: 8:57pm On Oct 15, 2010
Iyke-D:

@ Kobojunke,

Please tell me who has been prosecuted yet based on hearsay or assumptions? Last time I checked he
was interrogated and let go, even though he is still being suspected as having a hand in it. I will take a
step further by saying he is a free man today because Goodluck's campaign is careful not to be seen as
intimidating their political opponents.

Well, until you have solid evidence linking him to the crime, I suggest we stick to his being INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY.

Iyke-D:

Are we now saying that no one should be invited for interrogation until we have "fool proof" evidence
to prosecute them? How will police around the world do their work if they are not supposed to talk to
anyone until they have absolute proof? How can they work with assumptions using some of the clues
before them? Are we now saying that until SSS plays the audio, video, or whatever communications that
they have intercepted to the whole world while naming informants in the process, no one should be held
or interrogated? Even at that, will every one be satisfied that those informants weren't told to lie or that
the communications were not forged?
I have nowhere said he should not be interrogated, neither have I said anything against the SSS being able to work on any hunch they have. I simply corrected an assumption you had there that he had already been fingered in this. The SSS is still working on linking him to the case in sufficient manner.

Iyke-D:

I did goofed on the SMS being found on his phone, but how conincidental that one of the suspects have
Dopkesi's name in an SMS message? Even when there seems to be an indication of some sort of financial
transaction between the suspect and Dopkesi, should any responsible government ignore that? Should
they just close the case since no matter what happens, GEJ will been seen as muzzling his opponents?

Again, there is still no announced direct link between Dokpesi and the suspect. The claimed transaction was not between Dokpesi and the suspect but between Dokpesi and his campaign fellow in Bayelsa state. Now, the SSS is probably working to connect the suspects to the campaign fellow in Bayelsa State, I suppose when they eventually get that, then they can link Dokpesi to this that way.

Iyke-D:

What do people want the government to do and how do they find the perpetrators if some citizens are
too big to be quizzed even though they have questionable associations.

Like I said, I still don't get it about the way Nigerians thinks.
Sigh!!! Neither I, not anyother person on this thread has suggested that no one be quizzed. What I have asked for is that it be done in a more professional manner. Suspects ought to considered INNOCENT until PROVEN Guilty, Not the other way around.
Re: Henry Okah In Contact With October 1 Bombers - South Africa Police by okeyxyz(m): 9:25pm On Oct 15, 2010
oyb:

that is all our SSS is good for - detaining innocent citizens like taxi drivers for months without trial

when its time to stop terrorists, it better not be raining

GBAM! Tell Dem grin
Re: Henry Okah In Contact With October 1 Bombers - South Africa Police by rhymz(m): 10:18pm On Oct 15, 2010
Kobojunkie:

You don't prosecute people on hearsay or assumptions. You look for evidence connecting them to said crime.
You probably need to update yourself on this. The SMS was NOT on Dokpesi's phone. It was an SMS message found on someone else's phone with his name on it. The SSS is still trying to connect it all to Dokpesi, but have not felt it wise to hold back on the finger pointing exercise.
The South African Government is not pinning this on Okah but waiting for Nigerian Government to make known the evidence it claims to have against Okah to proceed.

. . . So much for a balanced view. . .scheeew. . Brouhahahahahahaha. .
Re: Henry Okah In Contact With October 1 Bombers - South Africa Police by JaaizTech: 10:30pm On Oct 15, 2010
Something tells me GEJ is going to get his hands soiled. In fact, I fear the FG will be doing all it can to extradite Henry back to Nigeria, where they can control whatever happens. It seems to me, that Henry has something to nail GEJ, and He might play the card when pushed to the wall
Re: Henry Okah In Contact With October 1 Bombers - South Africa Police by drmoney: 1:41am On Oct 16, 2010
Okah is a LICENSED arms dealer, remember?
As in that is what he does for a living.
So what is the big deal about finding receipts and invoices in his house?
Property of over one million dollars, the Okah I know is a man of much more greater means.
Re: Henry Okah In Contact With October 1 Bombers - South Africa Police by Beaf: 2:51am On Oct 16, 2010
^
Lisenced to sell small arms door to door.
Re: Henry Okah In Contact With October 1 Bombers - South Africa Police by samoks(m): 2:56am On Oct 16, 2010
Since Okah says the NAIJA govt has been in contact with him since the end of Amnesty, and the govt have not come out to either accept, deny of explain to us why and what it actually communicated OKAH, i see some MATCH FIXING going on here. Why did the president immediately defended MEND even after they claimed responsibility for the bombings?

Now revelations are coming out linking OKAH with the bombings, so now just like IDRIS ABDUL KAREEM the musician {Sorry if i spelt your name wrongly}sang "Koleyewon" meaning them no go understand, and he also said in the song, ' who be the thief and who be the owner'

Bow who is fooling who?

This is my honest assumption and i am fastly coming to conclusion,

The bombings could be a set up by GEJ to nail and dent IBB, Or GEJ's advisers told him to do nothing to prevent the attack so that he would use it against IBB.

Please i do not support IBB nor any of the past leaders trying to come back
JaaizTech:

Something tells me GEJ is going to get his hands soiled. In fact, I fear the FG will be doing all it can to extradite Henry back to Nigeria, where they can control whatever happens. It seems to me, that Henry has something to nail GEJ, and He might play the card when pushed to the wall

Thank you GBAM, That is my POINT.
Re: Henry Okah In Contact With October 1 Bombers - South Africa Police by Beaf: 3:16am On Oct 16, 2010
samoks:

Since Okah says the NAIJA govt has been in contact with him since the end of Amnesty, and the govt have not come out to either accept, deny of explain to us why and what it actually communicated OKAH, i see some MATCH FIXING going on here. Why did the president immediately defended MEND even after they claimed responsibility for the bombings?

Now revelations are coming out linking OKAH with the bombings, so now just like IDRIS ABDUL KAREEM the musician {Sorry if i spelt your name wrongly}sang "Koleyewon" meaning them no go understand, and he also said in the song, ' who be the thief and who be the owner'

Bow who is fooling who?

This is my honest assumption and i am fastly coming to conclusion,

The bombings could be a set up by GEJ to nail and dent IBB, Or GEJ's advisers told him to do nothing to prevent the attack so that he would use it against IBB.

Please i do not support IBB nor any of the past leaders trying to come back

Thank you GBAM, That is my POINT.

That is the most foolish bomb thesis I have ever heard. Do you know how many foreign leaders were present? Why are some people so dim? Jesus!

Has it occured to you that GEJ does not need any trick to lock IBB away if thats what he wants? There is Dele Giwa's murder, there is the $12.4billion missing oil money, there are more than enough other bomb murders from IBB's period to lock him away with. I really think you don't know the extent of GEJ's power, sensible Nigerians are proud to have a President that is even handed and misusing his vast powers the way a fcker like IBB would have done.
Re: Henry Okah In Contact With October 1 Bombers - South Africa Police by rhymz(m): 7:28am On Oct 16, 2010
I can't believe some Nigerians have difficulties using their brains to think and come up with sensible conclusions. How can anyone in their right mind insinuate that GEJ probably masterminded or knew about the bombings that could ve even killed him if not for tight security measures-even though they still failed at their jobs. What kind of desperation will make him mastermind a bombing obviously using his own kinsmen to do it? Even if the guy get meshed potatoes for brains? What will be his point? To implicate the already impeachable IBB who OBJ didn't even need to do much to make him step aside like he always does?
Abeg some ppl should just shut their mouth if they have nothing sensible to contribute rather than fill the screen with preposterous and ludicrous conclusions that an animal won't believe was thought up by a human being.
Anyway, I blame GEJ for his lack of discretion and finesse, he and his PR machine are just making a dog's breakfast out of these whole national catastrophe; if not all these baseless insinuations and ppl making cases for Henry Okah-a very unrepentant criminal- would not ve been the case.
As for the ppl faulting the SSS for taking Dopkesi in, I say Shut the Hell up!! What do U lots know abt security, intelligence gathering and even classified insider info that the SSS is privy to. Abi una think say na like coming to NL to talk shiiiyt and sound more intelligent than una dey? After 9/11, how many innocent Arabs and even Americans were arrested and quizzed based on just suspicion? Let alone tracing a txt msg that had transactions linking the campaign he was the head of? Scheeew. . .some ppl just like to unneccessarily split hair and puncture invinsible holes. . .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ss And Se Contribute 91 Percent Of Federal Revenue / Rival APC Seeks Redress Against APC Registration / What Islamic Terrorists In Iraq (ISIS) Did To Mosul Christians: Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.