Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,766 members, 7,851,620 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:12 AM

Henry Okah In Contact With October 1 Bombers - South Africa Police - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Henry Okah In Contact With October 1 Bombers - South Africa Police (5376 Views)

Boko Haram Releases Pics Of Abuja Suicide Bombers;takes Responsibility Of Attack / Jonathan Masterminded October 1 Bombing - Okah Insists / Okah Gave Instructions For October 1, 2010 Bombings - Witness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Henry Okah In Contact With October 1 Bombers - South Africa Police by Kobojunkie: 4:25pm On Oct 16, 2010
JaaizTech:

Something tells me GEJ is going to get his hands soiled. In fact, I fear the FG will be doing all it can to extradite Henry back to Nigeria, where they can control whatever happens. It seems to me, that Henry has something to nail GEJ, and He might play the card when pushed to the wall

First, I think he should demand the investigation be carried out more professionally . . . the SSS ought to be more focused on actually doing its job and less on spreading rumors and possibly libeling the names of people even before it gets sufficient evidence to tie them to the case. I am not certain the government is directly tied but his own words and actions damned him from the very start of this and it will do him well to stare clear of making direct comments until there is sufficient evidence to run with. Matter of fact, I think he should let the security officials handle their job while he focuses on running the whole country. He is not security PR officer.
Re: Henry Okah In Contact With October 1 Bombers - South Africa Police by Nobody: 4:54pm On Oct 16, 2010
Kobojunkie:

First, I think he should demand the investigation be carried out more professionally . . . the SSS ought to be more focused on actually doing its job and less on spreading rumors and possibly libeling the names of people even before it gets sufficient evidence to tie them to the case. I am not certain the government is directly tied but his own words and actions damned him from the very start of this and it will do him well to stare clear of making direct comments until there is sufficient evidence to run with. Matter of fact, I think he should let the security officials handle their job while he focuses on running the whole country. He is not security PR officer.

u got that right . he's mends pr officer - mend's gerry adams , shebi he's the brightest president we've ever had, predident power minister spokesman for mend - multitasking comes so easily to him
Re: Henry Okah In Contact With October 1 Bombers - South Africa Police by mrofficial(m): 3:07am On Oct 18, 2010
oyb:

u got that right . he's mends pr officer - mend's gerry adams , shebi he's the brightest president we've ever had, predident power minister spokesman for mend - multitasking comes so easily to him

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Henry Okah In Contact With October 1 Bombers - South Africa Police by jamace(m): 7:08am On Oct 18, 2010
The diary entries, read in court, discuss guerrilla fighters, training discipline, the use of explosives, boats and night vision. In an entry dated Sept. 19, 2010, Okah wrote:

"God is with us. We will fight to the end," says an entry dated Sept. 19 — 11 days before the attacks.
Prosecutors said they also found in Okah's home a Sept. 3 invoice from a Chinese company not registered to deal in arms in South Africa showing the price of rocket launchers, rocket-propelled grenades, hand grenades, guns and heavy artillery.

With all these excerps from his diary, particulary the bolded, Okah is indeed a mastermind of the independence bomb blast.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Governorship Aspirant Sues Ekiti Over Damage Of Billboard / FG Should Listen To The Ceasefire Call By BOKO HARAM - Lai Mohammed / I Was Surprised When Wike Killed Igbos But North Are Not Fools -Yankassai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.