Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,778 members, 7,817,210 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

Burna Boy To Release His 'African Giant' Album (Track List) - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Burna Boy To Release His 'African Giant' Album (Track List) (51699 Views)

Burna Boy’s “African Giant” Vs. Davido’s “A Good Time” Album: Which Is Better / Burna Boy ‘African Giant’ Album Debuts At No. 13 On Billboard World Album Charts / Burna Boy's 'African Giant’ Tops Chart On Apple Music In More Than 10 Countries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burna Boy To Release His 'African Giant' Album (Track List) by Kyllahmc(m): 10:23pm On Jul 24, 2019
Aye axemen! Observe the "number 7" on the cover! Jname Burna na solid egede man! Taaaaaaa Clear Road!!! Shout out to all glorious axemen world wide.. We are going places and doing great things. We are responsible, we dey go school, we are hardworking...
We no be touts, we no be cultists. We are just a dedicated brotherhood that strongly believes in the well-being and safety of all our brothers. We no dey find trouble... But we are always 700% ready to welcome any trouble times 7!!! What concerns an axemen concern all axemen! Long live the NBM empire! isha KRF no man go kpoof before him time!!!
Im a 700% proud blakaxe member! Na me be Supreme Lord Zik! Repping ZHT!!! e gum you... e gum you be that! Grab your CP! Aye axemen!!!

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy To Release His 'African Giant' Album (Track List) by Obusjames(m): 10:24pm On Jul 24, 2019
Correct...... Oluwaburna originality all the time.....who Dey constant ....nobody get your energy for now.... Big up .
Re: Burna Boy To Release His 'African Giant' Album (Track List) by Joystark(f): 10:24pm On Jul 24, 2019
Moneywirer:
it's his time and his subscription is still very fresh. In less than 6yrs from now, his subscription would be almost or completely exhausted.

Lol... You are such a kill joy
Re: Burna Boy To Release His 'African Giant' Album (Track List) by Soul47(m): 10:24pm On Jul 24, 2019
Moneywirer:
it's his time and his subscription is still very fresh. In less than 6yrs from now, his subscription would be almost or completely exhausted.

Can't it be renewed?
Re: Burna Boy To Release His 'African Giant' Album (Track List) by Soul47(m): 10:26pm On Jul 24, 2019
KingsleyBuubba:
This is the definition of a Classic album

When you haven't listened to it yet?
Re: Burna Boy To Release His 'African Giant' Album (Track List) by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jul 24, 2019
Wow...
Glad Future is featurin.. I love that dawg so much.. shall download because of him..
Re: Burna Boy To Release His 'African Giant' Album (Track List) by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jul 24, 2019
Kyllahmc:
Aye axemen! Observe the "number 7" on the cover! Jname Burna na solid egede man! Taaaaaaa Clear Road!!! Shout out to all glorious axemen world wide.. We are going places and doing great things. We are responsible, we dey go school, we are hardworking...
We no be touts, we no be cultists. We are just a dedicated brotherhood that strongly believes in the well-being and safety of all our brothers. We no dey find trouble... But we are always 700% ready to welcome any trouble times 7!!! What concerns an axemen concern all axemen! Long live the NBM empire! isha KRF no man go kpoof before him time!!!
Im a 700% proud blakaxe member! Na me be Supreme Lord Zik! Repping ZHT!!! e gum you... e gum you be that! Grab your CP! Aye axemen!!!

I see..
Re: Burna Boy To Release His 'African Giant' Album (Track List) by SimplyTACHA: 10:41pm On Jul 24, 2019
a round of applause ��������
Re: Burna Boy To Release His 'African Giant' Album (Track List) by Soul47(m): 10:45pm On Jul 24, 2019
Just noticed that his video 'On the Low' has 47million views on YouTube already.
And his Jimmy Kimmel performance was WOW!

Mehn... So happy Burna is getting the recognition he deserves.

Now I know the Coachella rant about being Giant Of Africa was an awareness for the album.

Smart nigga.

3 Likes

Re: Burna Boy To Release His 'African Giant' Album (Track List) by Walexybobo(m): 10:46pm On Jul 24, 2019
No dey spew lubish here jare. glory hunter. u b im God?
Re: Burna Boy To Release His 'African Giant' Album (Track List) by Walexybobo(m): 10:50pm On Jul 24, 2019
[quote author=Moneywirer post=80594611]it's his time and his subscription is still very fresh. In less than 6yrs from now, his subscription would be almost or completely exhausted. No dey spew lubish here jare. glory hunter. u b im God?
Re: Burna Boy To Release His 'African Giant' Album (Track List) by Akorede02(m): 10:53pm On Jul 24, 2019
Offpoint:
What an horrible Album Cover design... We're not in the 20s....

Perhaps when he features Eminem, I'll listen to his song. The only track I'll listen on the radio will be track 14 because of Damian Marley.

Pasuma is the greatest Nigeria musician alive, take it or leave it.

Anyways, I love frustrating the nairaland dead BBQ seller life...

Contentless
Re: Burna Boy To Release His 'African Giant' Album (Track List) by Akorede02(m): 10:53pm On Jul 24, 2019
Nobodyperson:
Burna boy is a disgrace to African men worldwide.
Imagine he's girl friend is more successful than him.
DISGRACE

Nobody person with no brain.

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy To Release His 'African Giant' Album (Track List) by Kingzra1(m): 11:04pm On Jul 24, 2019
Nobodyperson:
DISGRACE
imaging your fone is more useful Dan u

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy To Release His 'African Giant' Album (Track List) by Kenneth10110(m): 11:06pm On Jul 24, 2019
Offpoint:
What an horrible Album Cover design... We're not in the 20s....

Perhaps when he features Eminem, I'll listen to his song. The only track I'll listen on the radio will be track 14 because of Damian Marley.

Pasuma is the greatest Nigeria musician alive, take it or leave it.

Anyways, I love frustrating the nairaland dead BBQ seller life...

Awon Fuji garbage abeg go and listen to your paso at carnivals..
Re: Burna Boy To Release His 'African Giant' Album (Track List) by Kenneth10110(m): 11:07pm On Jul 24, 2019
Nobodyperson:
DISGRACE
And your gf hasn't even achieved than Burna's boxers
Re: Burna Boy To Release His 'African Giant' Album (Track List) by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jul 24, 2019
Joshmodest:
Ths two kings of Afrobeats at the moment , any other king has a froggy voice !!!!

Yimu, wizkid time done pass. He 10 years reign done complete.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy To Release His 'African Giant' Album (Track List) by SlayWise(m): 11:45pm On Jul 24, 2019
Bad belle
Re: Burna Boy To Release His 'African Giant' Album (Track List) by YusufTheGreat: 11:46pm On Jul 24, 2019
Moneywirer:
just like wizkid and Davido
Re: Burna Boy To Release His 'African Giant' Album (Track List) by ussv: 12:28am On Jul 25, 2019
Nobodyperson:
DISGRACE
People like you do not see good in anything or anybody. We are looking at his own success , we are not comparing him to more successful people.
Re: Burna Boy To Release His 'African Giant' Album (Track List) by Nobody: 1:07am On Jul 25, 2019
prinsam30:
if there's no "chillin chillin" track in that album is not complete... guys u need to listen to that song, very make sense

you sound just like my friends .. they kept playing that song back to back like their life depends on it ..

song is dope like that sha..
Re: Burna Boy To Release His 'African Giant' Album (Track List) by StyleAfos(m): 1:07am On Jul 25, 2019
Re: Burna Boy To Release His 'African Giant' Album (Track List) by brainbox67: 1:30am On Jul 25, 2019
wow I can't wait to listen to the track he did with manifest that guy is something else

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy To Release His 'African Giant' Album (Track List) by harkinlaby77(m): 1:49am On Jul 25, 2019
Kyllahmc:
Obi
Re: Burna Boy To Release His 'African Giant' Album (Track List) by Nobody: 1:54am On Jul 25, 2019
Maldini212:
Baba hwfa you
no biggie Dawg..

What's popin
Re: Burna Boy To Release His 'African Giant' Album (Track List) by Thebestdesigner: 2:48am On Jul 25, 2019
Need a Professional and beautiful Resume or Cover letter written by a Certified Resume Writer and Designer?  

I will create a resume/cover letter that will make you an outstanding candidate for your dream job

I will write an outstanding and eye-catching resume that will highlight your skills, experiences, and professionalism and gets you noticed by the firm. I will also make your employers see you as the best out of the majority.

Whether you are just starting your career, a mid-career professional or a senior executive, I have the expertise to ensure you get the attention you deserve.

What to expect if you order my gig:

Attractive ATS compliant resume/CV  

Personalized marketing document that reveals your strongest skills and abilities

Achievement-driven job descriptions 

Editable format  

Modern design that exceeds expectation

Order my services today
Call or WhatsApp me in +2349018902459
Or email me @ ihemejonathan@yahoo.com

LET ME HELP YOU LAND YOUR DREAM JOB TODAY! 

Satisfaction Guarantee... 100%

Re: Burna Boy To Release His 'African Giant' Album (Track List) by BenzEne1(m): 4:02am On Jul 25, 2019
joseph1832:
Ye isn't on this album?

Ye is on Outside. His previous album

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy To Release His 'African Giant' Album (Track List) by BenzEne1(m): 4:07am On Jul 25, 2019
prinsam30:
if there's no "chillin chillin" track in that album is not complete... guys u need to listen to that song, very make sense

Chilling Chillin na old song na. But the song is dope. AI killed the chorus and that Burna verse of coming to your village like Willy Willy" smiley

It's hard to tell Burna's best sha, cause he's friggin good. I'll pick Boshe Nlo, Say So, GBA etc. Lol

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy To Release His 'African Giant' Album (Track List) by KingsleyBuubba(m): 6:25am On Jul 25, 2019
Soul47:

When you haven't listened to it yet?

Seriously
Did you see the tracks? Or ur just saying
Re: Burna Boy To Release His 'African Giant' Album (Track List) by MRAKBEE(m): 6:44am On Jul 25, 2019
Moneywirer:
It is not always the ssme way it happened to you or someone else. If he has his storehouse filled do think he will still go in six years.. Preparation makes the difference
Re: Burna Boy To Release His 'African Giant' Album (Track List) by MRAKBEE(m): 6:48am On Jul 25, 2019
Joshmodest:
Ths two kings of Afrobeats at the moment , any other king has a froggy voice !!!!
Davido is a great artist although most of his songs were written by ghostwriters. However I wud still prefer him over Wizkid for a collaboration
Re: Burna Boy To Release His 'African Giant' Album (Track List) by Olamilekxy(m): 7:02am On Jul 25, 2019
condemn:

Yimu, wizkid time done pass. He 10 years reign done complete.

okay we have heard, shebi na u dey give dem tenure,so hw many years burna will use ?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Teni - 'Uyo Meyo' (Video) / Sites To Download Latest Foreign Music??? / Bolanle Olukanni: Why Tiwa Savage's 'Celia' Album Is Not Trending

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.