Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,814 members, 7,956,076 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:29 AM

Burna Boy To Release His 'African Giant' Album (Track List) - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Burna Boy To Release His 'African Giant' Album (Track List) (51860 Views)

Burna Boy’s “African Giant” Vs. Davido’s “A Good Time” Album: Which Is Better / Burna Boy ‘African Giant’ Album Debuts At No. 13 On Billboard World Album Charts / Beyoncé 'The Lion King: The Gift' (Track List) Release Date July 19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burna Boy To Release His 'African Giant' Album (Track List) by Chartey(m): 7:31am On Jul 25, 2019
BenzEne1:

Chilling Chillin na old song na. But the song is dope. AI killed the chorus and that Burna verse of coming to your village like Willy Willy" smiley

It's hard to tell Burna's best sha, cause he's friggin good. I'll pick Boshe Nlo, Say So, GBA etc. Lol

prinsam30:
if there's no "chillin chillin" track in that album is not complete... guys u need to listen to that song, very make sense

It's not Burna's original song.
It's a cover of "Grind" by Vision DJ ft A.I.
It even led to a controversy because Burna didn't give due credit initially.
Re: Burna Boy To Release His 'African Giant' Album (Track List) by Soul47(m): 7:46am On Jul 25, 2019
KingsleyBuubba:

Seriously
Did you see the tracks? Or ur just saying

Seeing dosent translate to hearing.

It's true he has released some of them already but an album is analysed as a whole not in part.

And the overhype is basically for the unreleased tracks no be so?

Let's hear it first na

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy To Release His 'African Giant' Album (Track List) by KingsleyBuubba(m): 8:02am On Jul 25, 2019
Soul47:

Seeing dosent translate to hearing.

It's true he has released some of them already but an album is analysed as a whole not in part.

And the overhype is basically for the unreleased tracks no be so?

Let's hear it first na

Are you seeing those features?
Damian Marley
Future etc. Bro let's clap for our own na. Its a step forward at least
Re: Burna Boy To Release His 'African Giant' Album (Track List) by Soul47(m): 8:39am On Jul 25, 2019
KingsleyBuubba:

Are you seeing those features?
Damian Marley
Future etc. Bro let's clap for our own na. Its a step forward at least

Don't get me wrong, an not hating.
Am a big fan of Burna too and am optimistic about this album, perfect timing now his now is almost everywhere. Great features too and the fact he is doing this without signing to the international labels, that's a big achievement at the moment.

Just that your post was more like you have heard it and commenting on how good it was when we haven't heard it yet.

On Jimmy Kimmel, Jimmy spoke as though the album was out, so on the other hand I quoted you out of curiousity to know if you have listened to the album.

Any idea on the release date?

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy To Release His 'African Giant' Album (Track List) by Holyhead(m): 9:25am On Jul 25, 2019
You are useless and foolish
Nobodyperson:
Burna boy is a disgrace to African men worldwide.
Imagine he's girl friend is more successful than him.
DISGRACE

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy To Release His 'African Giant' Album (Track List) by tope3x(m): 9:43am On Jul 25, 2019
Me too...he's too overrated ..

Kilamiti:
Am I the only one who doesn't like this guy's songs?
Re: Burna Boy To Release His 'African Giant' Album (Track List) by prinsam30: 10:39am On Jul 25, 2019
biGDhAp:

you sound just like my friends .. they kept playing that song back to back like their life depends on it ..

song is dope like that sha..

seriously kept playing it back to back
Re: Burna Boy To Release His 'African Giant' Album (Track List) by prinsam30: 10:40am On Jul 25, 2019
Chartey:

It's not Burna's original song.
It's a cover of "Grind" by Vision DJ ft A.I.
It even led to a controversy because Burna didn't give due credit initially.

Eyah but the song was dope man, I love playing it repeatedly
Re: Burna Boy To Release His 'African Giant' Album (Track List) by ruzell86: 10:59am On Jul 25, 2019
Kilamiti:
Am I the only one who doesn't like this guy's songs?
You aren't alone on this.
Seriously, I never see wetin the guy dey sing. No hating.
Re: Burna Boy To Release His 'African Giant' Album (Track List) by harkinlaby77(m): 8:59pm On Jul 26, 2019
tope3x:
Me too...he's too overrated ..

nothing wey person eyes no go see for dis nairaland
Re: Burna Boy To Release His 'African Giant' Album (Track List) by BenzEne1(m): 8:55am On Jul 27, 2019
Dis man just too good o.

African Giant 9.9/10

Collateral damage on repeat.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wizkid Wins First-Ever Grammy For ‘Brown Skin Girl’ / Who Is The Most Underrated Artiste In The Nigerian Music Industry? / The Worst Lines Ever Used By Musicians In Songs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.