Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,660 members, 7,809,494 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:35 AM

How Mass Communication Students Sit For Exams In Anambra University (Photos) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Mass Communication Students Sit For Exams In Anambra University (Photos) (49178 Views)

Anambra University Lecturer Falls In Class, Smashes Laptop To Demonstrate / How Covenant University Students Sit For Exams (Photos) / Anambra University Lecturer Appears In Ph.d Class As ‘Transgender’ (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Mass Communication Students Sit For Exams In Anambra University (Photos) by Soul47(m): 8:34am On Jul 25, 2019
The spacing is common in all Madonna University, just that we don't wear uniforms.
Re: How Mass Communication Students Sit For Exams In Anambra University (Photos) by Amudeneogu: 8:36am On Jul 25, 2019
GREAT COMMUNICATORS!! may be they have enough hall that why the setting arrengments is like that.
Re: How Mass Communication Students Sit For Exams In Anambra University (Photos) by Deniseem: 8:38am On Jul 25, 2019
J

Re: How Mass Communication Students Sit For Exams In Anambra University (Photos) by Agozie48: 8:44am On Jul 25, 2019
casspersteve:
Lolz.

If na political science department, we even need anti cult for the exam hall nii. grin

Hhahahahhaha I am telling you oh
Re: How Mass Communication Students Sit For Exams In Anambra University (Photos) by Kakamorufu(m): 8:49am On Jul 25, 2019
looks like final exams
Re: How Mass Communication Students Sit For Exams In Anambra University (Photos) by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:52am On Jul 25, 2019
MoonWater:
Then after graduation you go job hunting, you go for interview, then they ask you if you are a team player .
What's the point of sitting like this when you wil have to work with others
Employers don't promote professionalism!!!

They don't even recognize individual differences!!!
Re: How Mass Communication Students Sit For Exams In Anambra University (Photos) by inveco(m): 8:57am On Jul 25, 2019
One thing about unpreparedness is that it makes u smarter on survival level.
Re: How Mass Communication Students Sit For Exams In Anambra University (Photos) by starkelvo: 9:02am On Jul 25, 2019
Why are they wearing uniforms.
Re: How Mass Communication Students Sit For Exams In Anambra University (Photos) by Abogwara: 9:05am On Jul 25, 2019
massmediang:
This is now one of the most organized departments in the entire institution.
The department of Mass Communication, Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University (COOU) has been transformed.

Students of the department are now admired by the entire institution as they comport themselves during exams, not needing even an invigilator in their exam hall.
The department is now a center of excellence in all ramifications of the word as far as COOU is concerned.

Checkout how they sit for their exams;
Details;
https://massmediang.com/see-how-students-sit-for-exam-in-dept-of-mass-comm-in-anambra-varsity/

This can't be a university
Re: How Mass Communication Students Sit For Exams In Anambra University (Photos) by HeyCorleone(m): 9:08am On Jul 25, 2019
MoonWater:
Then after graduation you go job hunting, you go for interview, then they ask you if you are a team player .

I don't understand. What is the bad thing in working for others?
Re: How Mass Communication Students Sit For Exams In Anambra University (Photos) by BeijinDossier: 9:14am On Jul 25, 2019
But the glorified village school called IMSU as shown below is a university in your view. Useless old man

Abogwara:

This can't be a university

Re: How Mass Communication Students Sit For Exams In Anambra University (Photos) by Gkemz: 9:16am On Jul 25, 2019
I have sat in a bench alone in an exam hall during my final. The exams were written when every other departments have finished thereby making more hall available to accommodate each candidate per bench.
Re: How Mass Communication Students Sit For Exams In Anambra University (Photos) by roliks99(f): 9:23am On Jul 25, 2019
This kinda situation hen,its Jes you and your answer sheet
Re: How Mass Communication Students Sit For Exams In Anambra University (Photos) by alphaNomega: 9:24am On Jul 25, 2019
Officialgarri:
The last time I was forced to wear a uniform was over a decade ago; secondary school

It is because the students have abused the right to freedom of expression by inappropriate dressing, and our analogue lecturers and head of departments don't understand fashion trends changes with time.
Re: How Mass Communication Students Sit For Exams In Anambra University (Photos) by Dwin046(m): 9:24am On Jul 25, 2019
casspersteve:
Lolz.

If na political science department, we even need anti cult for the exam hall nii. grin
Lol for coou that year

1 Like

Re: How Mass Communication Students Sit For Exams In Anambra University (Photos) by alphaNomega: 9:26am On Jul 25, 2019
MoonWater:

The greatest irony of our education system. A system that wants you to work alone but in reality no man is an island. You need to work with others in order to succeed.
Re: How Mass Communication Students Sit For Exams In Anambra University (Photos) by alphaNomega: 9:30am On Jul 25, 2019
Soul47:
The spacing is common in all Madonna University, just that we don't wear uniforms.

They now allow you guys use the internet? Wonderful.
Re: How Mass Communication Students Sit For Exams In Anambra University (Photos) by Soul47(m): 9:37am On Jul 25, 2019
alphaNomega:

They now allow you guys use the internet? Wonderful.
Am done with the school.

As at 2018 only laptops and Nokia Torch, no smart phone or tablet.

But you fit smuggle am at your own risk.

Would never recommend that uni to my worst enemy.
Re: How Mass Communication Students Sit For Exams In Anambra University (Photos) by alphaNomega: 9:41am On Jul 25, 2019
Soul47:

Am done with the school.

As at 2018 only laptops and Nokia Torch, no smart phone or tablet.

But you fit smuggle am at your own risk.

Would never recommend that uni to my worst enemy.

No wonder. I for talk. That school is the shittiest of shiitholes
Re: How Mass Communication Students Sit For Exams In Anambra University (Photos) by THUNDER4real(m): 9:44am On Jul 25, 2019
lonelydora:
Nonsense! Is it not after graduation, one of them will edit the news like this one on NTA grin grin

Quote me if you see it.

one point ko, one pointing ni

1 Like

Re: How Mass Communication Students Sit For Exams In Anambra University (Photos) by HELLASJ(m): 9:49am On Jul 25, 2019
this arrangement na play for FUTMINNA, in FUTMINNA students of different department are arranged in this manner, two students of different department on same desk.
Re: How Mass Communication Students Sit For Exams In Anambra University (Photos) by chizzypresh(f): 10:01am On Jul 25, 2019
This is how we sit during exam in my school and sometimes itz even one person per seat nah undecided angry
Re: How Mass Communication Students Sit For Exams In Anambra University (Photos) by yomeyome: 10:24am On Jul 25, 2019
lonelydora:
Nonsense! Is it not after graduation, one of them will edit the news like this one on NTA grin grin

Quote me if you see it.
There is no mistake here. If you are referring to ten staff, then let me tell you for free, staff has no plural

1 Like

Re: How Mass Communication Students Sit For Exams In Anambra University (Photos) by barinedan(m): 10:40am On Jul 25, 2019
Read To Know And Read To Pass
Re: How Mass Communication Students Sit For Exams In Anambra University (Photos) by Offpoint: 10:46am On Jul 25, 2019
MoonWater:

1 Share

Re: How Mass Communication Students Sit For Exams In Anambra University (Photos) by Awaja(m): 11:04am On Jul 25, 2019
Officialgarri:
The last time I was forced to wear a uniform was over a decade ago; secondary school
It’s called departmental wear not sch uniform,to cheat hear is easier I swear ,just be loaded with your helper
Re: How Mass Communication Students Sit For Exams In Anambra University (Photos) by Aidejay(m): 11:11am On Jul 25, 2019
lonelydora:

Quote me if you see it.
nta izza national disgrace na they took it from those who knew shit about tv and gave it to dose.....clears throat....abungas

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Mass Communication Students Sit For Exams In Anambra University (Photos) by powerblaze(m): 11:19am On Jul 25, 2019
Chai.. Dis country.. see UNIVERSITY lecture hall sad cry
Re: How Mass Communication Students Sit For Exams In Anambra University (Photos) by Usulorinform(m): 11:30am On Jul 25, 2019
Wow! This is even better.
Re: How Mass Communication Students Sit For Exams In Anambra University (Photos) by Officialgarri: 11:36am On Jul 25, 2019
OILOFGLADNESS:

EVIDENCE THAT YOU HAVENT SMELL THE FOUR WALLS OF UNIVERSITY..IF NOT YOU WILL KNOW FROM YOUR SMALL USE OF SENSES THAT SOME DEPARTMENT HAVE DEPARTMENTAL UNIFORMS WORN ESPECIALLY DURING THE CORE COURSE EXAM DAYS AND A PARTICULAR DAY OF THE WEEK,

THE LAW STUDENTS WEAR THEIRS EVERY DAY....

THIS WAS MY SCHOOL, THIS IS HOW WE WROTE OUR FINAL YEARS EXAMS......................
So is a departmental uniform not same as a uniform?

I wasn't supposed to reply you but it would be helpful if I pointed out that you are senseless.
Don't always be in a hurry to reply.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Success Adegor Is Michybal JJ Cl Kids Clothing Ambassador, Rocks Their Outfit / These Courses Are Difficult To Have First-class In. / Nigerian Man Visited A Museum In Turkey, Saw Charcoal Iron, Black & White TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.