Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,209 members, 7,822,079 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

Ministerial List: Lady Who Campaigned For Buhari Cries Bitterly, Regrets (Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ministerial List: Lady Who Campaigned For Buhari Cries Bitterly, Regrets (Photos (51468 Views)

Lady Who Campaigned Vigorously For President Tinubu During The Elections Laments / Akin Alabi Gives Campaign Bus To Man Who Campaigned Vigorously For Him / I Know He Is Dead Aisha Buhari Cries In BBC News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ministerial List: Lady Who Campaigned For Buhari Cries Bitterly, Regrets (Photos by deor03(m): 9:49am On Jul 25, 2019

1 Like

Re: Ministerial List: Lady Who Campaigned For Buhari Cries Bitterly, Regrets (Photos by Nobody: 9:53am On Jul 25, 2019
You never see anything

1 Like

Re: Ministerial List: Lady Who Campaigned For Buhari Cries Bitterly, Regrets (Photos by Babaheekmat: 9:54am On Jul 25, 2019
Crying for our money she won't be able to loot
Re: Ministerial List: Lady Who Campaigned For Buhari Cries Bitterly, Regrets (Photos by Mikora: 9:54am On Jul 25, 2019
Selfish fool
Re: Ministerial List: Lady Who Campaigned For Buhari Cries Bitterly, Regrets (Photos by TriggahMan(m): 9:56am On Jul 25, 2019
Your own way still long, you better stop the tears and embrace the reality..

PMB pepper dem gang

1 Like

Re: Ministerial List: Lady Who Campaigned For Buhari Cries Bitterly, Regrets (Photos by Niaja4real(m): 9:56am On Jul 25, 2019
Breakingfamous:

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/07/ministerial-list-bukky-okangbe-cries-as.html?m=1

Called it cry for the pocket & lost of return on investment, and u wouldn't be wrong.
No good Samaritan over there with any piece of white handkerchief to wipe her tears?

1 Like

Re: Ministerial List: Lady Who Campaigned For Buhari Cries Bitterly, Regrets (Photos by joseph1832(m): 9:57am On Jul 25, 2019
Lol. I believe someone of repute nominated the man living in Germany. Beside, I'd like her to give the name of the man let's know him, so we can monitor his progress as a minister. grin

1 Like

Re: Ministerial List: Lady Who Campaigned For Buhari Cries Bitterly, Regrets (Photos by Ziel20: 9:59am On Jul 25, 2019
She never even start.

1 Like

Re: Ministerial List: Lady Who Campaigned For Buhari Cries Bitterly, Regrets (Photos by crackhouse(m): 10:00am On Jul 25, 2019
This one be like old mistress.

1 Like

Re: Ministerial List: Lady Who Campaigned For Buhari Cries Bitterly, Regrets (Photos by wizardus: 10:03am On Jul 25, 2019
No be only by sex den dey take use person
You have been used and dumped

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_UY_lf2-tQ

1 Like

Re: Ministerial List: Lady Who Campaigned For Buhari Cries Bitterly, Regrets (Photos by NwaliE01: 10:05am On Jul 25, 2019
If PMB start given ministerial appointment to everyone that campaigned vigorously for him, the list will not be enough and besides your person may not be best for the job.
Cry for the innocent lives being lost on daily basis in the country, cry for our decayed security system, cry for our decayed educational sector, cry for our volatile economy, cry for the level of corruption melted in the country.
Most importantly, cry for KOGI people.
Re: Ministerial List: Lady Who Campaigned For Buhari Cries Bitterly, Regrets (Photos by jrusky(m): 10:09am On Jul 25, 2019
Hahahaha so woman you mean you campaign for buhari with all your strenght with the purpose of your principal being rewarded as a Minister?

So your campaign was not base on your believe in Buhari as a better candidate but for portfolio reason bah

I rest my case.

1 Like

Re: Ministerial List: Lady Who Campaigned For Buhari Cries Bitterly, Regrets (Photos by executive12: 10:10am On Jul 25, 2019
Big fool. So your principal should be made a Minister because he campaigned for Buhari? You are even a bigger fool for campaigning for a bigot whose only goal is to claim your country for his Fulani ethnic group and subjugate you and your people. Too many morons in this hell hole.

2 Likes

Re: Ministerial List: Lady Who Campaigned For Buhari Cries Bitterly, Regrets (Photos by executive12: 10:12am On Jul 25, 2019
Optional09:
To think that you’re in your early 40s campaigning for Buhari was very disgraceful. You even have the guts to make a video saying you campaigned for Buhari. You may end up with a lot of difficulties in life if you don’t change your mind ASAP!

Buhari! i vomit

Don't mind the fool. She deserves a hot slap.

3 Likes

Re: Ministerial List: Lady Who Campaigned For Buhari Cries Bitterly, Regrets (Photos by Cherrybae(f): 10:13am On Jul 25, 2019
See the ugly useless broke shameless Ipob women leader pretending and ironically begging a slot for her Igbos terorists.

No room for Igbos in this government, go and cry for Atiku

Ugly bitch.
Re: Ministerial List: Lady Who Campaigned For Buhari Cries Bitterly, Regrets (Photos by MobilityExpress: 10:15am On Jul 25, 2019
Eeyah, is she's crying because Buhari didn't appoint her sugar zaddy as minister? grin

2 Likes

Re: Ministerial List: Lady Who Campaigned For Buhari Cries Bitterly, Regrets (Photos by Nobody: 10:18am On Jul 25, 2019
na by force? which one is campaign vigorously?
add some vigour to your looks ma.

1 Like

Re: Ministerial List: Lady Who Campaigned For Buhari Cries Bitterly, Regrets (Photos by Nobody: 10:20am On Jul 25, 2019
MobilityExpress:
Eeyah, is she's crying because Buhari didn't appoint her sugar zaddy as minister? grin

wicked! is it a bad thing to have a retirement plan

1 Like

Re: Ministerial List: Lady Who Campaigned For Buhari Cries Bitterly, Regrets (Photos by horladexino(m): 10:20am On Jul 25, 2019
So ministerial list don be compensation list ba?

1 Like

Re: Ministerial List: Lady Who Campaigned For Buhari Cries Bitterly, Regrets (Photos by Nobody: 10:21am On Jul 25, 2019
crackhouse:
This one be like old mistress.
when that old mistress hold you for bed eh?

1 Like

Re: Ministerial List: Lady Who Campaigned For Buhari Cries Bitterly, Regrets (Photos by deebrain(m): 10:23am On Jul 25, 2019
This was my facial expression while watching the video...

1 Like

Re: Ministerial List: Lady Who Campaigned For Buhari Cries Bitterly, Regrets (Photos by horladexino(m): 10:23am On Jul 25, 2019
So ministerial list don become compensation list ba?
Re: Ministerial List: Lady Who Campaigned For Buhari Cries Bitterly, Regrets (Photos by Agugbadin: 10:26am On Jul 25, 2019
Shame, is she the only one that campaigned for Buhari, if every one who campaigned for him must be rewarded then we will have thousands of ministers. It also shows that she does not believe that PMB can deliver what he promised but was campaigning for her to get rewarded
Re: Ministerial List: Lady Who Campaigned For Buhari Cries Bitterly, Regrets (Photos by Eteka1(m): 10:29am On Jul 25, 2019
DIKEnaWAR:
Jeddy Agba was in the ACN, playing the opposition and being persecuted, while Owan Enoh was in the PDP and enjoying. Enoh moved in to the APC bamboozled his way and want the people toiling before they won office to handover to him?

I don't support APC but these PDP people are the biggest greedy mofos. Just like Ekweremadu, they all want to reap where they did not sow. Owan Enoh should have remained in the PDP, fight as an opposition and ensure his party regains power.

APC is using this 2nd term to compensate all the people from the CPC, ACN and ANPP that morphed into APC. They worked for their victory, let them enjoy it. PDP had their 16 years and enjoyed it to the hilt, they should learn to be in the opposition too.

If I were Buhari ( God forbid! I can't be that useless and incompetent) I won't appoint the like S of Akpabio who joined us after we have won power. I shall limit my appointment of people from PDP to folks like Amechi who took the risk and staked his political career by pitching his tent with us, in 2014.
I don't know where you heard that Jedy Agba was in ACN or CPC. Jedy Agba was in PDP and contested the PDP governorship primaries in 2014/2015 along with people like Hon Emmanuel Ibeshi (former PDP national publicity secretary), Senator Ben Ayade (who won the primaries), Joe Agi SAN. It was After that primaries which many people feel Imoke had influenced in favor of Ayade that Jedy left to Labour Party and then to APC.
Re: Ministerial List: Lady Who Campaigned For Buhari Cries Bitterly, Regrets (Photos by Kingosytex(m): 10:30am On Jul 25, 2019
yarimo:
Op you mean IPOB woman leader? grin grin

Oga, try use your head for once na. Wetin concern Sen. Owa-eno with IPOB?

2 Likes

Re: Ministerial List: Lady Who Campaigned For Buhari Cries Bitterly, Regrets (Photos by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:30am On Jul 25, 2019
yarimo:
Op you mean IPOB woman leader? grin grin

Lol, Calabar no be Ibo

1 Like

Re: Ministerial List: Lady Who Campaigned For Buhari Cries Bitterly, Regrets (Photos by Eteka1(m): 10:32am On Jul 25, 2019
joseph1832:
Lol. I believe someone of refute nominated the man living in Germany. Beside, I'd like her to give the name of the man let's know him, so we can monitor his progress as a minister. grin
Goddy Jedy Agba.
Re: Ministerial List: Lady Who Campaigned For Buhari Cries Bitterly, Regrets (Photos by joseph1832(m): 10:34am On Jul 25, 2019
Eteka1:
Goddy Jedy Agba.
really?
Re: Ministerial List: Lady Who Campaigned For Buhari Cries Bitterly, Regrets (Photos by Ades1234(m): 10:35am On Jul 25, 2019
Optional09:
To think that you’re in your early 40s campaigning for Buhari was very disgraceful. You even have the guts to make a video saying you campaigned for Buhari. You may end up with a lot of difficulties in life if you don’t change your mind ASAP!

Buhari! i vomit
keep quiet, who are u to buhari even ur generation will not be like him, and Atiku should be d one to campaign for abi?, but Atiku won d server na, u are more in pain than d woman,

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023 Presidential Hopefuls And Time Wasters (Opinion) / #ObaOfBeninDeath: Mike Ozekhome Shaves Hair (photo) / South African Deputy Minister Of Police Defends Xenophobic Attacks (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.