Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,995 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

U.S. Coast Guard Chases Submarine Carrying ₦84Billion Worth Of Cocaine(Pic/Vids) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / U.S. Coast Guard Chases Submarine Carrying ₦84Billion Worth Of Cocaine(Pic/Vids) (41634 Views)

US Coast Guard Seizes $1 Billion Worth Of Cocaine And Marijuana / SARS Chases Ambrose Alli University Student, He Falls Inside Well, Dies / FRSC Official Chases Traffic Violator "James Bond" Style In Ibadan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: U.S. Coast Guard Chases Submarine Carrying ₦84Billion Worth Of Cocaine(Pic/Vids) by wunaESQ(m): 11:40am On Jul 25, 2019
Pearl05:
Where and how is cocaine manufactured ? Can't government close it down if it's that harmful to people? But it's their right if them choose to end their life with drugs. We all will die someday anyways.

I hope it will be put to good use such as medicine and not to just destroy them as people do to beer in the north.
some govt takes kick back from d dealers..in form of revenue and taxes
Re: U.S. Coast Guard Chases Submarine Carrying ₦84Billion Worth Of Cocaine(Pic/Vids) by MyGeneration(m): 11:40am On Jul 25, 2019
daddytime:
Amazing grace...

I watched the live footage on TV and was pleasantly amazed at how organized and daring these smugglers can go to achieve their mulla dreams.
thats a narco sub. its not a full submarine

2 Likes

Re: U.S. Coast Guard Chases Submarine Carrying ₦84Billion Worth Of Cocaine(Pic/Vids) by uwa244(m): 11:41am On Jul 25, 2019
These drug barons will never cease to indulge in this nefarious deals.

1 Like

Re: U.S. Coast Guard Chases Submarine Carrying ₦84Billion Worth Of Cocaine(Pic/Vids) by Nobody: 11:41am On Jul 25, 2019
I taught submarine go under water??

1 Like

Re: U.S. Coast Guard Chases Submarine Carrying ₦84Billion Worth Of Cocaine(Pic/Vids) by MyGeneration(m): 11:41am On Jul 25, 2019
krattoss:
Must probly be from the Mexicans shocked

Why the submarine no fire topedos on the guards?
obviously the mexicans, Us eastern pacific also borders mexico
Re: U.S. Coast Guard Chases Submarine Carrying ₦84Billion Worth Of Cocaine(Pic/Vids) by dfrost: 11:42am On Jul 25, 2019
NeutralNigerian:
We have the elite and well kitted marine police cry

Marine police? As in mammy water police for Naija abi?

cheesy grin

The well kitted ones that turn gas mask upside down abi? grin cheesy
Re: U.S. Coast Guard Chases Submarine Carrying ₦84Billion Worth Of Cocaine(Pic/Vids) by dfrost: 11:44am On Jul 25, 2019
profjustine458:

Yes but surface on top too. You can also research to know more.
Re: U.S. Coast Guard Chases Submarine Carrying ₦84Billion Worth Of Cocaine(Pic/Vids) by Explorers(m): 11:44am On Jul 25, 2019
dfrost:

The problem is not smuggling in the drugs. The problem is getting the money out.

Just the way they smuggled in the drugs. Inside truck/vehicle wheel, inside doors, logs of woods, submerge in liquid and so on.

Seen this movie?

Re: U.S. Coast Guard Chases Submarine Carrying ₦84Billion Worth Of Cocaine(Pic/Vids) by dfrost: 11:46am On Jul 25, 2019
Explorers:

Just the way they smuggled in the drugs. Inside truck/vehicle wheel, inside doors, logs of woods, submerge in liquid and so on.

Seen this movie?

Of course. They lost 3 guys. Ben Affleck's death could have been avoided. cry

Like I said, the problem they usually have, though they succeed atimes, is getting the cash out.

1 Like

Re: U.S. Coast Guard Chases Submarine Carrying ₦84Billion Worth Of Cocaine(Pic/Vids) by jolomiurenyi(m): 11:46am On Jul 25, 2019
Babaheekmat:
Trump betraying his business partners..

Lol
Re: U.S. Coast Guard Chases Submarine Carrying ₦84Billion Worth Of Cocaine(Pic/Vids) by Explorers(m): 11:48am On Jul 25, 2019
karnafiu03:

Coast guard is also a unit in the US Marine.....likewise SBS to NN

Not in US Marine, Home Land Security.
Re: U.S. Coast Guard Chases Submarine Carrying ₦84Billion Worth Of Cocaine(Pic/Vids) by mfm04622: 11:49am On Jul 25, 2019
krattoss:
Must probly be from the Mexicans shocked

Why the submarine no fire topedos on the guards?

Not all submarines are meant for warfare! This was just meant to sneak in the drugs. So can't defend itself
Re: U.S. Coast Guard Chases Submarine Carrying ₦84Billion Worth Of Cocaine(Pic/Vids) by AbujaBlue: 11:50am On Jul 25, 2019
sliqboy:

The coast guard is also a unit in the America Navy that reports to the Homeland during times of peace but reports to the American Military during times of war. Yes our very own SBS is also a highly specialized and trained equivalent of the American coast guard.

Not a unit of the US Navy, but a branch of the US armed forces. Is the 12th largest navy in the world.

Completely different to the Nigerian SBS which is a small elite unit (modelled on British SBS).
Re: U.S. Coast Guard Chases Submarine Carrying ₦84Billion Worth Of Cocaine(Pic/Vids) by Nobody: 11:51am On Jul 25, 2019
Pearl05:
Where and how is cocaine manufactured ? Can't government close it down if it's that harmful to people? But it's their right if them choose to end their life with drugs. We all will die someday anyways.

I hope it will be put to good use such as medicine and not to just destroy them as people do to beer in the north.
Watch this movie Narcos
Re: U.S. Coast Guard Chases Submarine Carrying ₦84Billion Worth Of Cocaine(Pic/Vids) by Nemesis909: 11:54am On Jul 25, 2019
Explorers:

Seen this movie?

Nice movie.

Sad most of them died.
Re: U.S. Coast Guard Chases Submarine Carrying ₦84Billion Worth Of Cocaine(Pic/Vids) by Explorers(m): 11:55am On Jul 25, 2019
profjustine458:

Semi sub, i dont think it can dive.

1 Like

Re: U.S. Coast Guard Chases Submarine Carrying ₦84Billion Worth Of Cocaine(Pic/Vids) by Paseus(m): 11:55am On Jul 25, 2019
bomasek:
SBS is a unit in the Nigerian Navy, we don't have coast guards in Nigeria
You dull shaa

1 Like

Re: U.S. Coast Guard Chases Submarine Carrying ₦84Billion Worth Of Cocaine(Pic/Vids) by Nobody: 11:57am On Jul 25, 2019
dfrost:

Yes but surface on top too. You can also research to know more.
what I meant is that the submarine should've submerged during this chase.
May be this not a full submarine
Re: U.S. Coast Guard Chases Submarine Carrying ₦84Billion Worth Of Cocaine(Pic/Vids) by Eddy90(m): 11:57am On Jul 25, 2019
Damm
They jumped on top of a moving submarine
Kudos to them
Re: U.S. Coast Guard Chases Submarine Carrying ₦84Billion Worth Of Cocaine(Pic/Vids) by FarahAideed: 12:00pm On Jul 25, 2019
krattoss:
yes we have SBS..(special boat service).

Don't be quick to ridicule your country bro cos it's the only one you have you can call yours.

SBS is not the equivalent of Coast Guard , SBS is a special force and tactics unit of the Nigerian Navy comparable to the American Navy SEAL service
Re: U.S. Coast Guard Chases Submarine Carrying ₦84Billion Worth Of Cocaine(Pic/Vids) by ajayiopy: 12:00pm On Jul 25, 2019
if say na Nigeria people for don sell am finish since last week
Re: U.S. Coast Guard Chases Submarine Carrying ₦84Billion Worth Of Cocaine(Pic/Vids) by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jul 25, 2019
bomasek:
Enjoy your monthly 30k

Na so your full life reach?
Re: U.S. Coast Guard Chases Submarine Carrying ₦84Billion Worth Of Cocaine(Pic/Vids) by ChidiForChrist(m): 12:05pm On Jul 25, 2019
One thing that keeps me afraid of these civilised governments. Soo these guys will join Antonio Guzman aka El Chapo in Super-Maximum Prison Colorado. why don't they do away with hardened prisoners as this.
Recently someone in Colorado revealed that there are scared to have tough Kingpin like El Chapo in a US facility, with the knowledge that he may break away someday and this might turn harmful to the citizens. Cartels are too organised and can operate any prison as I even heard that they control the prisons with money.
Drug lords and terrorists are disastrous.

God save us. AMEN

1 Like

Re: U.S. Coast Guard Chases Submarine Carrying ₦84Billion Worth Of Cocaine(Pic/Vids) by madridsta007(m): 12:06pm On Jul 25, 2019
krattoss:
yes we have SBS..(special boat service).

Don't be quick to ridicule your country bro cos it's the only one you have you can call yours.

Nigeria doesn't have coast guards.

And besides, unless we want to pretend to ourselves, the country is doing a good job in ridiculing itself undecided Didnt you see your Supreme Court Chief Judge recently?

2 Likes

Re: U.S. Coast Guard Chases Submarine Carrying ₦84Billion Worth Of Cocaine(Pic/Vids) by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jul 25, 2019
Deepthoughts:
No he is correct,SBS is the Navy's equivalent of the army's SPECIAL FORCE.be that as it may,I don't think we need the coast guard as a separate branch of the armed forces,a unit can be created within the Navy for that if necessary.what Nigeria urgently need to do now is to restructure the police n civil defense corps,I will suggest the police act is repealed n reenacted in which the appointment n dismissal of the IG should be subject to Senate confirmation n his term of office should be fixed (a single term of four years),let the operational units of the police like PMF,SPU,CTU be given basic military training n their weaponry increase to handle substantial challenges instead of engaging the military in all sort situations,the civil defense should take over the provision of security in civil settings like schools, hospitals, government civil offices, civil factories, palaces, markets,etc while the conventional police should concentrate on patrols, essential guard duties, investigation, intelligence gathering, prosecution etc.the security manpower may not be enough presently but the situation is made worse by poor planning, priorities n utilisation.

First 4 lines made me think the rest of this piece was trash.
Re: U.S. Coast Guard Chases Submarine Carrying ₦84Billion Worth Of Cocaine(Pic/Vids) by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jul 25, 2019
May GOD continue to bless my COUNTRY, the U.S.
Re: U.S. Coast Guard Chases Submarine Carrying ₦84Billion Worth Of Cocaine(Pic/Vids) by gidson12(m): 12:12pm On Jul 25, 2019
well scripted play........to hang the mexicans and the Latino world.... another stage of immigration policy and crack down loading
Re: U.S. Coast Guard Chases Submarine Carrying ₦84Billion Worth Of Cocaine(Pic/Vids) by Deepthoughts: 12:12pm On Jul 25, 2019
Atiku:

First 4 lines made me think the rest of this piece was trash.
yeah, it's clear you are so full of ego,but please yourself.
Re: U.S. Coast Guard Chases Submarine Carrying ₦84Billion Worth Of Cocaine(Pic/Vids) by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jul 25, 2019
Deepthoughts:
yeah, it's clear you are so full of ego,but please yourself.

Abeg which one is it?
Is it the ibo ego
Or the English ego cheesy grin
Re: U.S. Coast Guard Chases Submarine Carrying ₦84Billion Worth Of Cocaine(Pic/Vids) by bomasek(m): 12:15pm On Jul 25, 2019
sliqboy:

The coast guard is also a unit in the America Navy that reports to the Homeland during times of peace but reports to the American Military during times of war. Yes our very own SBS is also a highly specialized and trained equivalent of the American coast guard.
Bro I see no reason why you had to quote me,all I said is the we don't have a Coast Guard in the Nigerian Navy and SBS is a unit in the NN. The Coast Guard and the SBS can't be used in the same sentence.
Re: U.S. Coast Guard Chases Submarine Carrying ₦84Billion Worth Of Cocaine(Pic/Vids) by bomasek(m): 12:17pm On Jul 25, 2019
FarahAideed:

SBS is not the equivalent of Coast Guard , SBS is a special force and tactics unit of the Nigerian Navy comparable to the American Navy SEAL service
Nice one
Re: U.S. Coast Guard Chases Submarine Carrying ₦84Billion Worth Of Cocaine(Pic/Vids) by bomasek(m): 12:19pm On Jul 25, 2019
Paseus:
You dull shaa
Read some of the posts on this page

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ronke Shonde Autopsy Report: "She Did Not Die From Marks Of Violence" / Man Sets His Son Ablaze For Stealing N500 From Landlord In Akwa Ibom (Graphic) / Robbers Seize Teacher's ATM Card, Withdraw All The Money In Her Account (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.