Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,733 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

My Mother Is Plus 1 Today, Nairalanders Please Help Me Celebrates Her - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / My Mother Is Plus 1 Today, Nairalanders Please Help Me Celebrates Her (9337 Views)

Beautiful Mermaid Celebrates Her Birthday In Beach Water In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / I Am +1 Today, Happy Birthday To My Self. / Happy Birthday To Me!!!+1 Today::(photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: My Mother Is Plus 1 Today, Nairalanders Please Help Me Celebrates Her by Nobody: 11:43am On Jul 25, 2019

Re: My Mother Is Plus 1 Today, Nairalanders Please Help Me Celebrates Her by Offpoint: 11:48am On Jul 25, 2019
frankleesehi:

So what, did anyone stop you from creating a thread, why are you now been sarcastic...

Pls move ahead...Next!

Happy Birthday ma, long life, good health and prosperity...
Good morning, it's a beautiful day... I saw you yesterday. how's family?
Re: My Mother Is Plus 1 Today, Nairalanders Please Help Me Celebrates Her by nerorex01: 11:50am On Jul 25, 2019
Trendme:
shocked cool

[b][/b]

How do I make payment via paypal to activate my trial wordpress account to premium

Re: My Mother Is Plus 1 Today, Nairalanders Please Help Me Celebrates Her by iamapplord(m): 1:10pm On Jul 25, 2019
Offpoint:
Make I fry pillow?

My mom turns 99 yesterday and I didn't create a thread.

Your mom or your step mom??
Re: My Mother Is Plus 1 Today, Nairalanders Please Help Me Celebrates Her by nerorex01: 1:41pm On Jul 25, 2019

Happy birthday to you Mum, wishing you good health, greatness, peace of mind and happiness all the way. Thanks for been there Sweet Mum

Re: My Mother Is Plus 1 Today, Nairalanders Please Help Me Celebrates Her by ItzChinnex(m): 1:52pm On Jul 25, 2019
Praizeupdates:
My Mother is Plus 1 today, Nairalanders Please Help me celebrates her. She has being their for me all tmthe time. Happy birthday to Iya Praize.

Help me celebrates her.

Happy birthday ma
Re: My Mother Is Plus 1 Today, Nairalanders Please Help Me Celebrates Her by eldav(m): 2:55pm On Jul 25, 2019
I celebrate you, mum. Happy birthday.
Re: My Mother Is Plus 1 Today, Nairalanders Please Help Me Celebrates Her by joylegacie7(f): 3:33pm On Jul 25, 2019
WildChild00:

What is this old woman saying shocked

ya mad abi?
Re: My Mother Is Plus 1 Today, Nairalanders Please Help Me Celebrates Her by cho25bc(f): 4:23pm On Jul 25, 2019
Happy birthday to mama. May she live long to witness more fruitful years and may she reap the fruits of her labor.
why u no wan show us the year she carried you as a baby in the first picture na?lol. you for no post the picture at all then. Congrats anyway. thanks for appreciating her.
but seriously,you need to take English lessons.you are a blogger but your Englush is poor.Sorry to say,it doesnt speak well of a blogger.
Re: My Mother Is Plus 1 Today, Nairalanders Please Help Me Celebrates Her by WildChild00(m): 4:40pm On Jul 25, 2019
joylegacie7:

ya mad abi?

No ma lipsrsealed
Re: My Mother Is Plus 1 Today, Nairalanders Please Help Me Celebrates Her by quickberry(m): 5:18am On Jul 28, 2019
Happy Birthday ma.

Ooni Of Ife To Host African International Art And Craft Festival In America / Yup It's My Birthday! / "Oh My Ribs Comedy Night" Lights Abuja With Turnout Of Showbiz Personalities,