Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,576 members, 7,820,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

Cost Of Foundation For Five Bedroom Duplex - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Cost Of Foundation For Five Bedroom Duplex (3895 Views)

Cost Of Foundation For 4 Flats (one Storey) In Abuja 2 Bedroom And 3 Bedroom / PILE FOUNDATION FOR TERRACE BUILDING AT LEKKI / Cost Of Foundation For 3 Br Flat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cost Of Foundation For Five Bedroom Duplex by Aventures(m): 9:04pm On Oct 14, 2010
Hi naira landers, i have often read some post requesting for cost of building etc. this actually prompted to pay more detail attention to project account of 5 bedroom detached duplex i am constructin presently at Lekki-Ajah in a water i will complete the raft fdn on monday. I will like to share my outcome to anyone that cares. Though i certainly know that cost of building varies from location to location but i believe this imformation will be of help cos i had detail of all the exact qty of material used whic i detailed in excel , The project structur description and pix of the work in progress. I will not post this on the nairaland but if u are intrested i will forward it to your mail.

[color=#006600]Engr. A.E (Sructural design & consultancy services, project costing and managemnet, building construction and civil works)
Abidoy Ventures
abidoyventures@gmail.com
[/color]
Re: Cost Of Foundation For Five Bedroom Duplex by Aventures(m): 9:03pm On Oct 15, 2010
To those who have shown intrest, kindly check your mail for it by wednesday, i will complete the foundation by mondsy. cheers
Re: Cost Of Foundation For Five Bedroom Duplex by Lindseyrd: 12:20am On Oct 17, 2010
I am interested for comparisons I'll appreciate if this could be forwarded to my email at olulad55@hotmail.com
Re: Cost Of Foundation For Five Bedroom Duplex by abbyode(m): 3:44pm On Oct 17, 2010
kindly send details to abiodunode@yahoo.com .
Re: Cost Of Foundation For Five Bedroom Duplex by Otunba7: 6:17pm On Oct 18, 2010
I am interested. Kindly send to coralkola@yahoo.com
Re: Cost Of Foundation For Five Bedroom Duplex by Aventures(m): 10:29pm On Oct 20, 2010
for those who have shown intrest, precisely those who mail me should check their mail, i sent it tonite, meanwhile as soon as i upload the pix i will forward it to u 4 ur perusals.
Re: Cost Of Foundation For Five Bedroom Duplex by OJ2010: 11:02pm On Oct 20, 2010
I am interested as well. Could please send to ojandtina@gmail.com
Re: Cost Of Foundation For Five Bedroom Duplex by OYINBOGOJU(m): 1:32am On Oct 21, 2010
You can get me the information at niyi702002@yahoo.com

i will be waiting, ok
Re: Cost Of Foundation For Five Bedroom Duplex by Nobody: 7:36am On Oct 21, 2010
bros,
why not share it here for all to see shocked undecided
Re: Cost Of Foundation For Five Bedroom Duplex by larimo(m): 7:59am On Oct 21, 2010
@poster,

pls send to mogwogho at yahoo dot com. Thank you
Re: Cost Of Foundation For Five Bedroom Duplex by nameoh: 12:02pm On Oct 21, 2010
pls sent me the information to meetmefst@yahoo.com
Re: Cost Of Foundation For Five Bedroom Duplex by Dikyson: 4:45pm On Oct 21, 2010
Please sir, can you forward one to dicksonokotete@yahoo.co.uk as to ascertain the cost, i may award the job to you.
Re: Cost Of Foundation For Five Bedroom Duplex by Aventures(m): 9:27pm On Oct 21, 2010
If you av sent ur email on this poster kindly check your mail.
Re: Cost Of Foundation For Five Bedroom Duplex by marabout(m): 2:00am On Oct 23, 2010
Please send to tommdude2005@yahoo.com
Re: Cost Of Foundation For Five Bedroom Duplex by greatmark: 7:34pm On Oct 23, 2010
kindly forward it to my mail (great4chuks@yahoo.com).Thanks for the good jesture.
Re: Cost Of Foundation For Five Bedroom Duplex by megastu(m): 10:31pm On Oct 23, 2010
send details to temibello@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Cost Of Foundation For Five Bedroom Duplex by mahabone(m): 4:33am On Oct 24, 2010
@Aventures

Pls send me the details-far_glory@hotmail.com.
Thanx a million!
Re: Cost Of Foundation For Five Bedroom Duplex by gowaga68: 11:35am On Oct 24, 2010
Oga i hail o, nice work and more grace to ur elbow.
am interested too,here is my Email gowaga68@yahoo.com
Re: Cost Of Foundation For Five Bedroom Duplex by vivienall(f): 11:53am On Oct 24, 2010
Hi
You have done a good job.
I will appreciate it if you will send the details to my e mail address.
happiness_udoka@yahoo.com
Re: Cost Of Foundation For Five Bedroom Duplex by Abbydit: 10:03pm On Oct 24, 2010
I salute your ''detailedness''.
I will appreciate it if i can get the estimate ASAP.
Good job.
owobim@gmail.com
Re: Cost Of Foundation For Five Bedroom Duplex by seyibussy: 7:57am On Oct 25, 2010
hi
I will like to have d details too for comparison.Send to seyibussy@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Cost Of Foundation For Five Bedroom Duplex by gowaga68: 11:11am On Oct 25, 2010
thanks oo,got it.
Re: Cost Of Foundation For Five Bedroom Duplex by Apollonio: 11:44am On Oct 25, 2010
I am very much interested Sir.My email is sharkopollo@gmail.com
Thanking you in advance.
Re: Cost Of Foundation For Five Bedroom Duplex by kingboy(m): 6:09pm On Oct 25, 2010
i appreciate your honesty and would like to show my interest in cost,cos im planning to do something like that on the mainland(dry land).
my addy is
kfnng@yahoo.com
Re: Cost Of Foundation For Five Bedroom Duplex by fyncorp: 7:11am On Oct 28, 2010
send details fyncorp.info@gmail.com
Re: Cost Of Foundation For Five Bedroom Duplex by bmsventure: 7:36am On Oct 28, 2010
email me at bmsventures@ymail.com
Re: Cost Of Foundation For Five Bedroom Duplex by ROBEN(m): 9:39am On Oct 28, 2010
pls inbox the detail to dunlinbenson@yahoo.com
Re: Cost Of Foundation For Five Bedroom Duplex by larimo(m): 1:42pm On Oct 28, 2010
@poster, have u sent it? mogwogho @ yahoo dot com. Rgds
Re: Cost Of Foundation For Five Bedroom Duplex by amykwe(f): 1:47pm On Oct 28, 2010
Re: Cost Of Foundation For Five Bedroom Duplex
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

kindly send details to adenike.kwegan@siemens.com
Re: Cost Of Foundation For Five Bedroom Duplex by Aventures(m): 8:59pm On Oct 28, 2010
larimo:

@poster, have u sent it? mogwogho @ yahoo dot com. Rgds
I think i av sent it, but incase you did not get it let me know and write ur email properly. thanks
Re: Cost Of Foundation For Five Bedroom Duplex by mahabone(m): 12:03am On Oct 29, 2010
@AVETURES!

I didn't get ur mail, this is my e-mail addy again: far_glory@hotmail.com. Thanx a lot!
Re: Cost Of Foundation For Five Bedroom Duplex by Aventures(m): 8:54pm On Nov 06, 2010
Considering some nairalanders that will like to know cost of standard three bedroom flat built on a very firm land (maximum cost minimisation and control) i am coming up with a break down of cost of 3-B/R Flat up to roof level. Hoping to put it up in about a week's time, if u re intrested mail me to abidoyventures@gmail.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Get Good Furniture And Affordable / Do You Know About NHF (National Housing Fund)? / The Painting Of An Ajangbadi Block Of Flats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.