Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,039 members, 7,821,577 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

Fresh Hurdles Against Minimum Wage Takeoff - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fresh Hurdles Against Minimum Wage Takeoff (16416 Views)

Fresh Hurdles For Re-Worked Electoral Bill / 2023 Presidency: Fresh Hurdles Before Ndigbo / 2nd Term Bid: Fresh Hurdles Before Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fresh Hurdles Against Minimum Wage Takeoff by Dwin046(m): 2:39pm On Jul 25, 2019
Every month ending they will come up with a different version of story...Naija na scam
Re: Fresh Hurdles Against Minimum Wage Takeoff by djkirkoo2(m): 3:18pm On Jul 25, 2019
iammo:
angry

Na NLC life problem be that, if they cant strike for high cost of governance through security vote for executives, runing cost for goverment offices, and constituency allowance or strike to expose political looting in ministry or strike for Inflation, and energy cost hike, then fvck them.. we cant continue piling up national debt just to pay Politicians and Civil Servants Salary

Useless civil servants: ministry of water resources want pay rise without providing water to any citizens, ministry of work wants to get increment for doing absolutely nothing as engineers but hire Chinese Goverment Civil engineers for every small project including covet and drainages

I wish you are a civil servant only then you'll understand. Now all your talks are out of context.

1 Like

Re: Fresh Hurdles Against Minimum Wage Takeoff by djkirkoo2(m): 3:23pm On Jul 25, 2019
Reference:
There is no money to give anyone a pay raise. No improvement anywhere to justify such. And no additional income to Nigeria to share. The government if pushed to the wall should just right size the public service.

Nigerians must push for legislation to cap recurrent expenditure or tie it to revenues at a set percentage. It is the generality of Nigerians that will bear the brunt of this viscious cycle of poverty.
if you feel there's no money to increase salaries of civil servants and the civil servants are doing nothing, then let civil servants embark on a strike for just a week and watch how Nigeria would crumble.

2 Likes

Re: Fresh Hurdles Against Minimum Wage Takeoff by iswallker(m): 5:14pm On Jul 25, 2019
Sirwallace:

A lot of sense in what you wrote there.there is no added values across various ministries and yet they wanted added value in their renumeration despite the huge sum budgeted for each ministry every year.

By the way,

Hello well meaning nairalanders,

Hello nairalander, I am a graduate of mechanical engineering with second class upper in need of a job. Finished service year last march and looking for opportunity to gain experience in any capacity from management to finance and customer relationship.

I would really appreciate this kind gesture.

You put down people who want a wage commensurate to current living standards and in another breath request for assistance from the same people..
And where did you learn there in no added value across ministries...
The thieving politicians is what you should channel your negative energy to..
They are the ones ruining this country-from buhari downwards.. undecided
Re: Fresh Hurdles Against Minimum Wage Takeoff by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jul 25, 2019
Abeg ow person fit migrate commot for this country sef
E be like say I go dey work towards am now
E better make I dey do meat processing work for there
Than make I dey waste money do IT certification wey I no know whether I go see work with am when man don pass 3O years of age
Abeg ow much I need to commot for this country try o?
Re: Fresh Hurdles Against Minimum Wage Takeoff by Promise47(m): 8:09pm On Jul 25, 2019
clovislouis:
. Come join me in Canada dear
I fit join I beg make I join 2 na
Re: Fresh Hurdles Against Minimum Wage Takeoff by Promise47(m): 8:11pm On Jul 25, 2019
agro175:
Step by step on how to relocate to Canada with EXPRESS ENTRY and how to get Visa Invitation Letter to USA, EUROPE within 2 weeks without spending a dime on any agent.

For more details Check my signature
way.thing be our signature
Re: Fresh Hurdles Against Minimum Wage Takeoff by chima4UK(m): 10:58pm On Jul 25, 2019
gloriaunobi:
I want to migrate out of this koutry tongue

Please can you buy a flight ticket for two? I want to join you abeg.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Youths Seek To Takeover Governance In 2023 / Six Times Governor Yahaya Bello Showed He Leads Security In Kogi / Ugwuanyi inspects burnt INEC office in Igbo-Eze North LGA, Meets With Resid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.