Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,196 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

BBNaija: Tacha Settles Differences With Mike (Photos) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Tacha Settles Differences With Mike (Photos) (37512 Views)

Oluwasegun Kosemani, Jackye's Boyfriend Reacts To Her Pillow Fight With Mike / BBNaija: Omashola To Khafi "I Like Jackye But She Is In Love With Mike" / BBNaija: Tacha 10 Years Ago Vs Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: Tacha Settles Differences With Mike (Photos) by GistAlert: 8:37am On Jul 25, 2019
After the entertainment by the other Housemates, Tacha straightened things out between herself and Mike. For almost an hour, both Housemates took turns to explain how each one has misunderstood the other.

Having stayed in the Secret Room where she had watched and heard everything the Housemates said about her, Tacha felt that ironing out issues with Mike was the best way to go. Perhaps she wanted to have a peaceful homecoming or maybe she really thought about what Mike said at the table about the Eviction humbling her.

In the garden, she poured her heart out to him about why she has been acting the way she has. She told him that if he expected her to behave like the others who were putting up a fake attitude as their winning strategy, she would not. She also did not fail to warn Mike about some Housemates acting nice and playing family reunion, that it was all a strategy. And when did Seyi become someone that Tacha, our PH queen recommends to vouch for her? It was a surprise that she told Mike to let Seyi tell him more about her.

Mike, on the other hand, felt that Tacha had been judging him since their first day in Biggie’s House. Aside from her comment about his staying true to his marriage, he was also not pleased that she mistook him for a regular guy. He also said that the more he tried to understand her, the more difficult she became. But our cool guy appreciated that she came to him. He then apologised for his misconception about her. “I apologise for the misunderstanding, I hope you can appreciate my honesty,” he concluded.

Thanks to the Secret Room experience, the Tacha we see now is different from the one we knew before the fake Eviction. From her rapport with Seyi and then the long conversation with Mike, our Port Harcourt first daughter now seem to get along with the others in the House.

See more photos here; http://gistmore.com/after-being-misunderstood-for-so-long-tacha-and-mike-settled-their-differences

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Settles Differences With Mike (Photos) by itspzpics(m): 9:11am On Jul 25, 2019
Isok no whaala
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Settles Differences With Mike (Photos) by Bryan88(m): 12:06pm On Jul 25, 2019
Tacha d Rude Instagram Olosho...Crocodile Tears... grin

57 Likes 7 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Settles Differences With Mike (Photos) by ralmix(m): 12:06pm On Jul 25, 2019
See Aunty drama queen (all for the money)

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Settles Differences With Mike (Photos) by Richdad50(m): 12:06pm On Jul 25, 2019
shocked

A man's worth is in the soundness of his mind. Women will naturally be endeared to you and you will command respect both amongst equals and superiors.

There is no woman on earth that is not attracted to intelligent but composed men, natural leaders, with a degree of emotional control. In fact, that is the true definition of an 'ideal' Man.

Richdad

105 Likes 9 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Settles Differences With Mike (Photos) by HANSEEL(m): 12:06pm On Jul 25, 2019
Very fake and arrogant lady. she feels she's above every other person in that house. just like C cee. i hope she's evicted soon.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Settles Differences With Mike (Photos) by Deestro(f): 12:06pm On Jul 25, 2019
This zebra body slay b!tch

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Settles Differences With Mike (Photos) by Mishydoo(m): 12:07pm On Jul 25, 2019
sweet girl,...She just needs someone to show her love

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Settles Differences With Mike (Photos) by Babaheekmat: 12:07pm On Jul 25, 2019
Shameless adult..

Everyone is frustrated everywhere

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Settles Differences With Mike (Photos) by foster212: 12:07pm On Jul 25, 2019
Nothing sexy about her sef.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Settles Differences With Mike (Photos) by ovasnews: 12:07pm On Jul 25, 2019
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Settles Differences With Mike (Photos) by Ziel20: 12:07pm On Jul 25, 2019
She's back to her factory mode. Who did the factory reset on her?

cool

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Settles Differences With Mike (Photos) by Benjaniblinks(m): 12:08pm On Jul 25, 2019
Rubbish
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Settles Differences With Mike (Photos) by wizardus: 12:08pm On Jul 25, 2019
Deestro:

Was imagining if you were God or something...hmm

Falana replies adesina tackles president's aide for justifying detention of El-zakzaki

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ai2vWAQkxg

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Settles Differences With Mike (Photos) by hannysur8(m): 12:08pm On Jul 25, 2019
Humbled Tacha

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Settles Differences With Mike (Photos) by Blaqwaterss: 12:09pm On Jul 25, 2019
UNDERSTANDING is everything

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Settles Differences With Mike (Photos) by Sunijacks(m): 12:09pm On Jul 25, 2019
She's humbled...

Reconciling is not her thing

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Settles Differences With Mike (Photos) by Demiladedemzy(m): 12:09pm On Jul 25, 2019
Booked!
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Settles Differences With Mike (Photos) by ichidodo: 12:09pm On Jul 25, 2019
Even Tottenham's midfield is better than Manutd....And they still bought Ndombele with 60M Lo Celso in the pipeline....Only God Wii Airpusoo! in Arsenal.

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Settles Differences With Mike (Photos) by Starboytwo(m): 12:09pm On Jul 25, 2019
At least una go leave omolomo alone for nairaland....

It's no rocket science that she is the most hated in NL.... I've never voted in my life, but if I'm gonna vote it's gonn be 4 her...

Reason- everybody hates her...

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Settles Differences With Mike (Photos) by SultanOfAbia: 12:10pm On Jul 25, 2019
She Is In Love With Mike...

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Settles Differences With Mike (Photos) by olaolulazio(m): 12:10pm On Jul 25, 2019
Why did I read this? grin
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Settles Differences With Mike (Photos) by HANSEEL(m): 12:10pm On Jul 25, 2019
shameless bum bum shaking Instagram nonentity.
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Settles Differences With Mike (Photos) by julitoch: 12:10pm On Jul 25, 2019
Arrogant Tacha
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Settles Differences With Mike (Photos) by densiks: 12:11pm On Jul 25, 2019
The distance between her and Mike lays further credence to the fact that she might have body odor issues as a result of excessive bleaching.I wouldn’t know how Awolowo’s descendant managed to survive sharing the same enclosed space with her.

As a matter of fact, we must never shy away from naming and shaming smelling hoes.Even if it does little or nothing to affect their choice of trade or level of patronage.

At least let’s keep saying it.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Settles Differences With Mike (Photos) by kaima1984(f): 12:11pm On Jul 25, 2019
Deestro:
Her skin is popping more than yours,stop hating sister,my first comment on this biggie show.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Settles Differences With Mike (Photos) by MISTAICEY02288(m): 12:13pm On Jul 25, 2019
That's my gurl.. You're loved Tacha! Let the haters continue to hate and wail why you keep peppering them inside that house. God gat ya back gurl...

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Settles Differences With Mike (Photos) by Imoh555(m): 12:13pm On Jul 25, 2019
Smelly cunt

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Comparing DSTV And HiTV / Bbnaija: Nina Ends Her Relationship With Miracle In Tears / Have You Seen The New Coca Cola Advert? It Insults Africans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.