Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,719 members, 7,816,964 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Fiverr ID Verification - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fiverr ID Verification (4778 Views)

Could This Be Solution To The Unsuccessful Fiverr ID Verification? / I Will Verify Your Fiverr ID And Phone Numbers / Which Phone Is The Best For Fiverr ID Verification? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fiverr ID Verification by Premiumwriter: 9:49am On Jul 25, 2019
Hello everyone.

Please I'm currently having problem with verifying my ID on fiverr.

Can anybody help.

mrphysics
ebuka1997
pastie
Francgoz
beatzone
Re: Fiverr ID Verification by Nobody: 9:52am On Jul 25, 2019
Premiumwriter:
Hello everyone.

Can anybody help.

mrphysics
What sort of problem?
Re: Fiverr ID Verification by Premiumwriter: 9:53am On Jul 25, 2019
gensteejay:

What sort of problem?
my account has been restricted after multiple attempts to verify my ID

I'm using PVC
Re: Fiverr ID Verification by Nobody: 9:59am On Jul 25, 2019
Premiumwriter:

I'm using PVC
I also used voter's card. Are you sure the problem isn't from the picture quality? I hope you used your real picture in your profile, just as you have it in your PVC. (It doesn't have to be the same picture, though.)
Re: Fiverr ID Verification by Premiumwriter: 12:53pm On Jul 25, 2019
gensteejay:

I also used voter's card. Are you sure the problem isn't from the picture quality? I hope you used your real picture in your profile, just as you have it in your PVC. (It doesn't have to be the same picture, though.)
I didn't use my real picture on my profile.

I don't know. My ID card image is kind of blurry and whenever I snap it one side of the face will be dark.

I've sent a message to their customer support. If they give me another chance I'll try and change the picture and ask someone to help me do the verification.

Someone told me that they don't compare the profile pictures.
Re: Fiverr ID Verification by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jul 25, 2019
Premiumwriter:
I didn't use my real picture on my profile.

I don't know. My ID card image is kind of blurry and whenever I snap it one side of the face will be dark.

I've sent a message to their customer support. If they give me another chance I'll try and change the picture and ask someone to help me do the verification.

Someone told me that they don't compare the profile pictures.
They do. I faced the same problems (poor picture quality and not using my real picture on my profile), while doing the verification around 2 months ago.
Re: Fiverr ID Verification by teekay619(m): 1:15pm On Jul 25, 2019
Just use hirefreehands.tech . Its Nigerian based and safe. Trust me, the screening is quite competitive and so if you are sure of your quality be ready. It favours people with technical skills more though as their client base is mostly foreigners and the pricing algorithm does`nt allow unfair bargains.
Premiumwriter:
Hello everyone.

Can anybody help.

mrphysics
ebuka1997
pastie
Francgoz
beatzone
Re: Fiverr ID Verification by pastie(m): 10:32pm On Jul 25, 2019
Premiumwriter

fiverr has never ask me of ID verification, I only did phone verification, but still I encounter this process on upwork, I suggest you use high pixel camera in snapping your ID, that's if you have not exhaust the verification attempt.
Re: Fiverr ID Verification by TechCapon(m): 5:49pm On Aug 09, 2019
teekay619:
Just use hirefreehands.tech . Its Nigerian based and safe. Trust me, the screening is quite competitive and so if you are sure of your quality be ready. It favours people with technical skills more though as their client base is mostly foreigners and the pricing algorithm does`nt allow unfair bargains.
tell me more about it
Re: Fiverr ID Verification by TechCapon(m): 5:50pm On Aug 09, 2019
Premiumwriter:

I'm using PVC
pvc won't work. Get international passport
Re: Fiverr ID Verification by Premiumwriter: 8:09am On Aug 14, 2019
TechCapon:
pvc won't work. Get international passport
thanks for your input

UPDATE

I have been able to verify my identity on fiverr successfully.

I made use of the permanent voter's card (PVC)

First of all I made sure I withdrew all my money from the account before proceeding to the verification,

local man cannot just can sha

I then changed my profile picture to the real one (that is, a picture of myself). I allowed this to remain on for about 3 days.

After 3 days, I used a high quality camera Infinix S4 with 32mp front or back camera can't really tell. (it's my friend's phone)

I took the first and second shot of my ID and found that it was inverted on the web page, so we had to invert the ID to get an upright image of it.

I then took a selfie with just a plain wall as my background.

After submitting, I got a to a page that my account has been restricted because they couldn't verify my ID (mind you, my account was restricted the first time I tried verifying my ID and after sending a message to the customer care as stated on my page, I was given another opportunity to retry again).

I had given up on the account after I saw that message. However on the first day of salah, I received a mail that welcomes me back to the fiverr community followed by a congratulatory mail that my ID has been verified.

I checked the app and saw that my account has been restored.

Sales, however has been very slow after the restoration.

p.s I wrote this in case any other person may be looking for help or going through a similar problem.

Thanks everyone for your help and time.
Re: Fiverr ID Verification by teekay619(m): 4:15pm On Sep 03, 2019
TechCapon:
tell me more about it
Re: Fiverr ID Verification by TechCapon(m): 5:42pm On Sep 03, 2019
Premiumwriter:
thanks for your input

UPDATE

I have been able to verify my identity on fiverr successfully.

I made use of the permanent voter's card (PVC)

First of all I made sure I withdrew all my money from the account before proceeding to the verification,

local man cannot just can sha

I then changed my profile picture to the real one (that is, a picture of myself). I allowed this to remain on for about 3 days.

After 3 days, I used a high quality camera Infinix S4 with 32mp front or back camera can't really tell. (it's my friend's phone)

I took the first and second shot of my ID and found that it was inverted on the web page, so we had to invert the ID to get an upright image of it.

I then took a selfie with just a plain wall as my background.

After submitting, I got a to a page that my account has been restricted because they couldn't verify my ID (mind you, my account was restricted the first time I tried verifying my ID and after sending a message to the customer care as stated on my page, I was given another opportunity to retry again).

I had given up on the account after I saw that message. However on the first day of salah, I received a mail that welcomes me back to the fiverr community followed by a congratulatory mail that my ID has been verified.

I checked the app and saw that my account has been restored.

Sales, however has been very slow after the restoration.

p.s I wrote this in case any other person may be looking for help or going through a similar problem.

Thanks everyone for your help and time.
great so have you been getting sales?
Re: Fiverr ID Verification by TechCapon(m): 5:44pm On Sep 03, 2019
teekay619:
I have registered. They don't always get jobs. They promised to notify me anytime there's job but till now nothing..
Re: Fiverr ID Verification by Premiumwriter: 1:28pm On Sep 04, 2019
TechCapon:
great so have you been getting sales?
just once and that was yesterday.

So bad, seems the more time you take during verification the lower your gig will be sinking
Re: Fiverr ID Verification by Premiumwriter: 1:30pm On Sep 04, 2019
pastie:
Premiumwriter
fiverr has never ask me of ID verification, I only did phone verification, but still I encounter this process on upwork, I suggest you use high pixel camera in snapping your ID, that's if you have not exhaust the verification attempt.
don't worry, they'll soon ask you.
Expect it as your sales move towards $100
Re: Fiverr ID Verification by TechCapon(m): 2:25pm On Sep 04, 2019
Premiumwriter:
just once and that was yesterday.

So bad, seems the more time you take during verification the lower your gig will be sinking
fiverr is generally slow
Re: Fiverr ID Verification by Premiumwriter: 2:27pm On Sep 04, 2019
TechCapon:
fiverr is generally slow
i don't know about you but my order was coming in frequently before the restriction.

Anyways are you on upwork?
Re: Fiverr ID Verification by TechCapon(m): 3:18pm On Sep 04, 2019
Premiumwriter:
i don't know about you but my order was coming in frequently before the restriction.

Anyways are you on upwork?
I'm not on upwork. Are you
Re: Fiverr ID Verification by Premiumwriter: 3:26pm On Sep 04, 2019
TechCapon:
I'm not on upwork. Are you
recently created an account with them.

Being feeling lazy about working on it. I just the fear the work involved in breaking into new markets
Re: Fiverr ID Verification by TechCapon(m): 3:39pm On Sep 04, 2019
Premiumwriter:
recently created an account with them.

Being feeling lazy about working on it. I just the fear the work involved in breaking into new markets
how did you do it? What services are you offering? I've tried to open an account but was not able to.
Re: Fiverr ID Verification by Premiumwriter: 3:48pm On Sep 04, 2019
TechCapon:
how did you do it? What services are you offering? I've tried to open an account but was not able to.
writing.

There is a method you can use to get approved.

Dm I'll send it to you
Re: Fiverr ID Verification by TechCapon(m): 4:31pm On Sep 04, 2019
Premiumwriter:
writing.

Dm I'll send it to you
dm sent
Re: Fiverr ID Verification by Premiumwriter: 6:19pm On Sep 08, 2019
TechCapon:
dm sent
just sent you a message
Re: Fiverr ID Verification by Ayemileto(m): 8:49pm On Sep 08, 2019
Well, you're kind of lucky.

My account was one of the first sets of account they restricted earlier this year.

They rejected both the paper National ID card and the PVC.

I complained to their customer care then, even made a post here https://www.nairaland.com/5011910/fiverr-account-verification , they ended up restricting the account anyway.

Maybe they later started accepting voter's card after blocking many Nigerian accounts as they don't accept it then.

Their customer care actually asked me to go get an international passport, plastic national ID card or drivers licence and contact them when I have it.

I created another account, but haven't made any sale.

I already earned $196 on the account they blocked and that seems to be the time different clients regularly contact me, they just spoiled everything.
Re: Fiverr ID Verification by TechCapon(m): 7:22am On Sep 10, 2019
Premiumwriter:
just sent you a message
I've seen it. Thanks
Re: Fiverr ID Verification by Premiumwriter: 10:20pm On Sep 10, 2019
Ayemileto:
Well, you're kind of lucky.

My account was one of the first sets of account they restricted earlier this year.

They rejected both the paper National ID card and the PVC.

I complained to their customer care then, even made a post here https://www.nairaland.com/5011910/fiverr-account-verification , they ended up restricting the account anyway.

Maybe they later started accepting voter's card after blocking many Nigerian accounts as they don't accept it then.

Their customer care actually asked me to go get an international passport, plastic national ID card or drivers licence and contact them when I have it.

I created another account, but haven't made any sale.

I already earned $196 on the account they blocked and that seems to be the time different clients regularly contact me, they just spoiled everything.
this is actually my second account.

It seems once you're close to $200 they automatically restrict the account and then ask you to verify your ID.

It happened to my first account and I lost it. This time however I was able to verify it but sales have been very slow after the verification, almost non-existent
Re: Fiverr ID Verification by teekay619(m): 9:50am On Sep 12, 2019
Its because you are new i guess. They have a very interesting algorithm, such that you cant just come and have jobs immediately. Let me see the mail they sent to you
TechCapon:
I have registered. They don't always get jobs. They promised to notify me anytime there's job but till now nothing..
Re: Fiverr ID Verification by AmeLonRo(m): 2:21pm On Jul 14, 2021
If my ID name is A B C and my bank name reads A C B. Will that affect me when I want to withdraw to account ABC?
Re: Fiverr ID Verification by AmeLonRo(m): 2:39pm On Jul 14, 2021
State it here for all to benefit.

Premiumwriter:
writing.

Dm I'll send it to you
Re: Fiverr ID Verification by stevewobemit: 2:43pm On Jan 26, 2022
Premiumwriter:
writing.

Dm I'll send it to you

Hello, Could you send me the method please? I'm in the verification process.
Re: Fiverr ID Verification by Premiumwriter: 9:07pm On Jan 27, 2022
stevewobemit:

Hello, Could you send me the method please? I'm in the verification process.
just use a phone with a very sharp camera.

That's all I can say.

Please emphasize on great camera. I had to borrow to make mine work

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do You Support Sharia Banking (Poll) / What Lucrative Business Can 500k Start / CBN: What You Don't Know About The New Naira.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.