Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,310 members, 7,815,563 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Now You Are Clean - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Now You Are Clean (170 Views)

. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Now You Are Clean by lightblazingnow(m): 10:01am On Jul 25, 2019
John 15:3 Now ye are clean through the word which I have spoken unto you.

Extra clean, pure truth conveyed by no other person but our Lord Jesus Christ.... This is the mind of the Almighty God. As you hear his word, his Holy word, you are made clean by the same word

The next thing is remaining, staying put. Abiding in his own house, in the Spirit, because your mortal,dead flesh does nothing.

And He told you why you must have to stay back, live in him and be led by his own words....

John 15:4 Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me.
Re: Now You Are Clean by lightblazingnow(m): 8:24am On Jul 28, 2019
Thank you Lord

(1) (Reply)

CAN: Taraba State Election A Show Of Shame - Andy I. Emmanuel / Mfm 70 Days Fasting & Prayers Program Day5 / Declaration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.