Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,743 members, 7,820,556 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

CAN: Taraba State Election A Show Of Shame - Andy I. Emmanuel - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / CAN: Taraba State Election A Show Of Shame - Andy I. Emmanuel (170 Views)

Living Faith Church Wukari, Taraba State Building Collapsed! / The Lords Chosen: Instant Miracles From Taraba State Crusade / Daddy Freeze Shows 'Paul O' Paul Okoye's Mansion To Shame Those That Pay Tithes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

CAN: Taraba State Election A Show Of Shame - Andy I. Emmanuel by Slumhype: 10:48pm On Aug 03, 2019
It is very unfortunate that Christian community in Taraba State has been reduced to nothing than a mere body of defenless individuals due to the activities of materialistic individuals who posed as CAN leaders.

It is further unfortunate that these individuals has made CAN a partisan organization. Pastors who suppose to be prophetic to politicians have lost their prophetic voices and have been reduced to mere Government praise singers and beggers.
To the extend that the government now dictates who becomes the CAN chairman in the State.

The bitter truth is that any one who exchange truth with money shall definately see the repercussions of such actions in their life time.

It is not justice to have a vice national CAN President from CRCN, TEKAN Chairman from CRCN, Taraba State Interreligious Peace Committee chairperson from CRCN and yet CAN Chairman Taraba State from CRCN. This is not justice and not some thing to tolerate in the Church.

Andy I. Emmanuel

Source ⬇
https://slumhypeblog.com.ng/can-taraba-state-election-a-show-of-shame-andy-i-emmanuel/

(1) (Reply)

If You Speak In Tongues, It Should Be One At A Time, And Someone Must Interpret / Scriptures For Prayers. / Confessions Of My Thankful Dependence On God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.