Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,329 members, 7,822,582 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport Abuja Flooded After Heavy Downpour. - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport Abuja Flooded After Heavy Downpour. (33767 Views)

Lagos Airport Flooded After Heavy Downpour / Lekki Garden, Lagos Flooded After Heavy Rain (Photos, Video) / UK Streets Flooded After 2 Weeks Worth Of Rain Fell In 24 Hours (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport Abuja Flooded After Heavy Downpour. by opalu: 12:45pm On Jul 25, 2019
Haa
Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport Abuja Flooded After Heavy Downpour. by AbuuBilaal(m): 12:45pm On Jul 25, 2019
iambabaG:
This country is a failed state and monumental disgrace of never before seen proportion.
My children must not be subjected to such inhumanity to be called a Nigerian.

Mumu zombie
Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport Abuja Flooded After Heavy Downpour. by slade31: 12:45pm On Jul 25, 2019
Mods what is dis one nah.... Seun are we under some kind of cyber attack?

Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport Abuja Flooded After Heavy Downpour. by LOVEGINO(m): 12:50pm On Jul 25, 2019
iammo:
shocked

watch how unpatriotic people insult nigeria , forgeting it happens else where , even snow bound countries are worst

who patriotic epp? Thunder fire all our present political leaders.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport Abuja Flooded After Heavy Downpour. by Ijawwomaninoyo: 12:53pm On Jul 25, 2019
Everyone now knows it is drainage problem, if it happens at MMA Lagos, you will hear something else.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport Abuja Flooded After Heavy Downpour. by iammo(m): 12:53pm On Jul 25, 2019
General0847:

See mumu talk. A proper drainage system will fix that but no one should talk because they will be unpatriotic. You are the unpatriotic one here, enemy of Nigeria.
Show me images or videos of another flooded airport from any serious country.

ok

Mr mumu here you have them

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport Abuja Flooded After Heavy Downpour. by freeze001(f): 12:56pm On Jul 25, 2019
And still refuse to retire, they are still at it in all government offices from the President, Vice, federal/state Legislators and all other politicians/appointees generally.
TriggahMan:
Evidence of All the miscreants that led the country in past.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport Abuja Flooded After Heavy Downpour. by BigIyanga: 12:58pm On Jul 25, 2019
iammo:
shocked

watch how unpatriotic people insult nigeria , forgeting it happens else where , even snow bound countries are worst

Naija is flooded on the inside and outside.. but all other ones flooded outside.
Folks like u keep defending the indefensible while ur leaders and elite send their families/cronies abroad to study and live..
I wonder if your Naija passport has ever been stamped by another country??
Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport Abuja Flooded After Heavy Downpour. by Obibrows: 1:00pm On Jul 25, 2019
Hitgistnaija:

Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport Abuja flooded after heavy downpour.

See the international airport of a whole Giant of Africa in Abuja this Morning because of little rainfall.

Watch Video: https://www.newsbroadcast.com.ng/2019/07/nnamdi-azikiwe-international-airport.html
What are you calling little rain? This rain that has been falling since 2AM?
Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport Abuja Flooded After Heavy Downpour. by Asquare84(m): 1:00pm On Jul 25, 2019
iammo:
shocked

MY BROTHER THANK YOU FOR PLACING THE IDIOT WHERE HE BELONGS

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport Abuja Flooded After Heavy Downpour. by abd4jhd: 1:01pm On Jul 25, 2019
iammo:

Airport flooding happens when the rain volume or snow volume is unprecedented due to unpredictable climatic change, its like an arab complaining about sand storm or northern America complaining about hurricane or Asians complaining about earthquakes and blaming anybody and everybody

I know Nigerians cry fustration, but then we aint rich like we think we are, standard infrastruture cost real money... 80% of Nigerian income comes from Crude oil sales, we produce 2million barrels per day with a population of 200 million citizens with millions of unregisterd aliens, yet we somehow want to compare with qatar of just a million population for millions of barrels, or china with almost all youth actively working without waiting for government and paying tax to develop their infrastructure.

face fact wailing like looser without doing anything is counter productive and when i see fools driving out foriegn investors on social media, i just laugh.. afterall most nigerians in other countries enjoying best of infrastructure are lazy people waiting on goverment benefit or crime loving deplorables

only in Nigeria do we have a 40 years old that who claims to have master plan to turn his region to next dubai if they disintegrate through war but after leaving years in United kingdom with top most infrastructure and economy ,his highest taxable income is £1000, and he works in a cubicle based internet podcast station

You have just hit the nail on the head which is a good lesson for those who can reflect.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport Abuja Flooded After Heavy Downpour. by blackmantis: 1:01pm On Jul 25, 2019
And the rain is still falling.
Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport Abuja Flooded After Heavy Downpour. by iammo(m): 1:02pm On Jul 25, 2019
BigIyanga:

Naija is flooded on the inside and outside.. but all other ones flooded outside.
Folks like u keep defending the indefensible while ur leaders and elite send their families/cronies abroad to study and live..
I wonder if your Naija passport has ever been stamped by another country??

am on my thrid passport after fully stamping the first and second expired and i know better that grass aint greener on the other side, just some foolish low self esteem africans crying like dunce

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport Abuja Flooded After Heavy Downpour. by Godmind6: 1:02pm On Jul 25, 2019
Wow

Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport Abuja Flooded After Heavy Downpour. by alphaNomega: 1:03pm On Jul 25, 2019
iambabaG:
This country is a failed state and monumental disgrace of never before seen proportion.
My children must not be subjected to such inhumanity to be called a Nigerian.

Sadly Nigeria is the only country in the world you can be free. Other first world nations will have you living as a second class citizen even when you have your complete papers. This racism thing is very real.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport Abuja Flooded After Heavy Downpour. by crackhouse(m): 1:03pm On Jul 25, 2019
Lizard of Africa. Which giant?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport Abuja Flooded After Heavy Downpour. by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jul 25, 2019
and dem call this one international airport ooo.anyway na nigeria so not surprised
Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport Abuja Flooded After Heavy Downpour. by Ngwamankillyou(m): 1:09pm On Jul 25, 2019
What do expect when a mixed cow and human sperm man is the president of the zoo.
Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport Abuja Flooded After Heavy Downpour. by NwaIgboBoy(m): 1:09pm On Jul 25, 2019
buh why is Nigeria always misbehave like Nigeria ?
Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport Abuja Flooded After Heavy Downpour. by Malawian(m): 1:10pm On Jul 25, 2019
Was this not the "reason" they tried to shut down Enugu International Airport the other time?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport Abuja Flooded After Heavy Downpour. by blackmantis: 1:10pm On Jul 25, 2019
A Twitter user said Abuja residents can locate the ark by looking for animals walking in pairs.

grin

It started at 5am in my area and has been consistently falling since then

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport Abuja Flooded After Heavy Downpour. by Ayetobi92: 1:20pm On Jul 25, 2019
slade31:
Mods what is dis one nah.... Seun are we under some kind of cyber attack?
I have observed this too on my phone, that stuff has downloaded on my phone more than 8times now, is it from nairaland?
Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport Abuja Flooded After Heavy Downpour. by slade31: 1:25pm On Jul 25, 2019
Ayetobi92:

I have observed this too on my phone, that stuff has downloaded on my phone more than 8times now, is it from nairaland?
that question should go directly to seun nd his mods... Me I can't download what I know nothing about ooo... If nairaland is under any kind of attack seun should tel us..
Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport Abuja Flooded After Heavy Downpour. by sayisayi(m): 1:25pm On Jul 25, 2019
Na small thing. I don enter 4 X 100m medley with suitcase getting into new terminal last month. Rain was lashing down. I was soaked from getting in the car from App legislative quarters.

I stepped into water like this between ankle and knee at NA. One entrepreneur approached me with umbrella smiling.

I said "Bros, e don don, I hail una conviction" grin
Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport Abuja Flooded After Heavy Downpour. by Reference(m): 1:25pm On Jul 25, 2019
iammo:
shocked

And who told you it isn't criticized when it happens in other climes. Criticism in the life blood of development mister. People learn from that and improve. The lack of harsh criticism and the sbundance of docility is the disaster that has happened in Nigeria since the white man colonised this region of the world.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport Abuja Flooded After Heavy Downpour. by Jetrue3oo: 1:30pm On Jul 25, 2019
I have said it and now am saying it again "IF NIGERIA WANTS TO EXPERIENCE THE REAL CHANGE LET THE PRESIDENT RETURN THE FEDERAL CAPITAL TERRITORY BACK TO CALABAR OR ELSE CORRUPTION WILL NEVER END.
Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport Abuja Flooded After Heavy Downpour. by BigIyanga: 1:33pm On Jul 25, 2019
iammo:

am on my thrid passport after fully stamping the first and second expired and i know better that grass aint greener on the other side, just some foolish low self esteem africans crying like dunce
Can you name countries Naija is better than in terms of infrastructure.. no war torn countries like Somali
Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport Abuja Flooded After Heavy Downpour. by BigIyanga: 1:47pm On Jul 25, 2019
iammo:

Airport flooding happens when the rain volume or snow volume is unprecedented due to unpredictable climatic change, its like an arab complaining about sand storm or northern America complaining about hurricane or Asians complaining about earthquakes and blaming anybody and everybody

I know Nigerians cry fustration, but then we aint rich like we think we are, standard infrastruture cost real money... 80% of Nigerian income comes from Crude oil sales, we produce 2million barrels per day with a population of 200 million citizens with millions of unregisterd aliens, yet we somehow want to compare with qatar of just a million population for millions of barrels, or china with almost all youth actively working without waiting for government and paying tax to develop their infrastructure.

face fact wailing like looser without doing anything is counter productive and when i see fools driving out foriegn investors on social media, i just laugh.. afterall most nigerians in other countries enjoying best of infrastructure are lazy people waiting on goverment benefit or crime loving deplorables

only in Nigeria do we have a 40 years old that who claims to have master plan to turn his region to next dubai if they disintegrate through war but after leaving years in United kingdom with top most infrastructure and economy ,his highest taxable income is £1000, and he works in a cubicle based internet podcast station

Typical Naija way of blaming somebody else. Why cant Naija build world class infrastructure like other countries to show those who are clamoring for separation that our Dubai is here .. no need to fantasize about it?
Our airports are one of the worst in the world.. even though they are only used by the rich, famous, politicians, celebrities.. why cant they build something very grand and efficient??
If the political class loves Naija more than us-critics- how come their families and cronies live, study, vacay, invest and get married in Dubai, EU, US, Asia where there are super-efficient infrastructure and working systems??
Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport Abuja Flooded After Heavy Downpour. by mikeapollo: 1:50pm On Jul 25, 2019
Couponchecker:
not only Ghana

smh
Now, I wonder what those who were talking about flood at Ghana airport would be saying right now!
Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport Abuja Flooded After Heavy Downpour. by wakes: 1:51pm On Jul 25, 2019
May God have mercy.
Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport Abuja Flooded After Heavy Downpour. by Icon79(m): 2:12pm On Jul 25, 2019
It happens elsewhere? Where else does this happens, exactly Something like this can only happen in a sh!thole country like Nigeria.

And please don't compare snow with common rain, that's apples and oranges.

O pari

iammo:
shocked

Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport Abuja Flooded After Heavy Downpour. by Mutuwa(m): 2:14pm On Jul 25, 2019
Hitgistnaija:

Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport Abuja flooded after heavy downpour.

See the international airport of a whole Giant of Africa in Abuja this Morning because of little rainfall.

Watch Video: https://www.newsbroadcast.com.ng/2019/07/nnamdi-azikiwe-international-airport.html

and you call that rain little? undecided you self.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

No More Cash Payment At Lekki Toll From 2020 / Pilot Couple Carrying 324 Fired After They Fought And Both Abandoned The Cockpit / Heavy Downpour Destroys Owerri-Onitsha Federal Highway : Pics & Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.