Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,133 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Plantashun Boiz Reunion: What Do You Feel About That? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Plantashun Boiz Reunion: What Do You Feel About That? (902 Views)

Plantashun Boiz Reunion Album Is Titled Plan B. / Haha I Found The Plantashun Boiz C.d / Faze, TuFace, And Black Face (Plantashun Boiz) After Split-up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plantashun Boiz Reunion: What Do You Feel About That? by Abeyy(m): 12:22pm On May 12, 2007
PLANTASHUN BOIZ IS ABOUT TO LAUNCH THEIR ALBUM AS THE CREW COME TOGETHER THROUGH THE HELP OF NIGERIANS, WATCH OUT FOR THE FULL ALBUM, HOLLA BACK ON HOW YOU FEEL ABOUT THE RE-UNION OF THE GOLDEN BOIZ OF R&B IN NIGERIA AND AFRICA AS A WHOLE
Re: Plantashun Boiz Reunion: What Do You Feel About That? by Manta(m): 6:04pm On May 14, 2007
It's definately going to be the boom! Most Nigerians prayed for it and it is almost here; we're happy. When they were together before the break up, we heard them singing "we dey for fire we want explode o" we've really seen them exploded as Solo artist .In this reunion, I guess they may sing "We are the fire we want consume o", who then can stand on their way? Let it drop we're ready!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Plantashun Boiz Reunion: What Do You Feel About That? by naijadiva2(f): 9:08pm On May 14, 2007
they better be good.
Re: Plantashun Boiz Reunion: What Do You Feel About That? by Abeyy(m): 9:55am On May 15, 2007
BUT DID YOU KNOW THAT 2FACE CONFESS THAT THE VERSE OF "AS YOU SEE ME SO" IS NOT FOR FACE AND WHY THE FACE TRACK TITLE" LETTER TO MY BROTHER" IS NOT FOR 2FACE EITHER,THENN WHERE DID NIGERIANS HEAR THE RUMOURS OF THE TWO ARTIST BEING THE ANTAGONIST OF EACH OTHER

(1) (Reply)

Keeno's New Ibo Song "gbaegwu". A Definite Club Hit. / Who's Got A Better Freestyle ::: Sauce Or Mode::::: / New Ragga Sensation: Bornstar's Single Is First Off Dj Chascolee's New Mixtape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.