Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,396 members, 7,819,411 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

....SOLD Unregistered 2009 Toyota Camry 4cyl Hybrid..SOLD - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / ....SOLD Unregistered 2009 Toyota Camry 4cyl Hybrid..SOLD (4843 Views)

Clean Tokunbo 2014 Prius Hybrid SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!! / Sold Registered 2002 Toyota Camry (4cyl 2.0 1AZ Engine) / Sold Spotless Toks Camry 2009 Hybrid Sold (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ....SOLD Unregistered 2009 Toyota Camry 4cyl Hybrid..SOLD by pacino26(m): 10:43am On Jul 28, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

I hope you have not join KREST Gang? undecided

So long as it is KRESTED GULDER cool
Re: ....SOLD Unregistered 2009 Toyota Camry 4cyl Hybrid..SOLD by banky3w(m): 8:52pm On Jul 28, 2019
Watching from the sidelines undecided undecided
Re: ....SOLD Unregistered 2009 Toyota Camry 4cyl Hybrid..SOLD by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:07pm On Jul 28, 2019
banky3w:
Watching from the sidelines undecided undecided

hehehehehehe uncle of life
Re: ....SOLD Unregistered 2009 Toyota Camry 4cyl Hybrid..SOLD by obekediamondfuto(m): 10:38pm On Jul 28, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

hehehehehehe uncle of life

baba carry go.....
u are too blessed to be cursed......
God is with you and will not forsake you!

Every curse has been returned back to the sender as it is written concerning you: "he has rebuked the devourer for thy sake"

make sales and influence people jare......
Re: ....SOLD Unregistered 2009 Toyota Camry 4cyl Hybrid..SOLD by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:27am On Jul 29, 2019
obekediamondfuto:

baba carry go.....
u are too blessed to be cursed......
God is with you and will not forsake you!

Every curse has been returned back to the sender as it is written concerning you: "he has rebuked the devourer for thy sake"

make sales and influence people jare......

as you talk am, may so I sell vehicle in the 2,x.xx,xx.x range..... We are truly blessed.

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD.

SOLD SOLD
Re: ....SOLD Unregistered 2009 Toyota Camry 4cyl Hybrid..SOLD by dannybrasky(m): 9:38am On Jul 29, 2019
Legalwealth come and see,Ayo babalola has done it again oh! grin grin

3 Likes

Re: ....SOLD Unregistered 2009 Toyota Camry 4cyl Hybrid..SOLD by obekediamondfuto(m): 10:05am On Jul 29, 2019
dannybrasky:
Legalwealth come and see,Ayo babalola has done it again oh! grin grin

where u will see him and his gang of misfits is when a thread is opened with caption... "How Gazuzz was rude to me" or "how Gazuzz duped me"

but as God will have it, it will never happen in this lifetime.....

grin

to celebrate with someone is forbidden in his church...
only curses are entertained....

grin

legalwealth come and congratulate ur daddy in the biz
grin

2 Likes

Re: ....SOLD Unregistered 2009 Toyota Camry 4cyl Hybrid..SOLD by diportivo: 10:09am On Jul 29, 2019
make I submit my plate

this after sales rice go make plenty sense grin

3 Likes

Re: ....SOLD Unregistered 2009 Toyota Camry 4cyl Hybrid..SOLD by dannybrasky(m): 10:22am On Jul 29, 2019
Legalwealth and his cronies right now! grin

BCD's u are free to choose a number grin
I'll choose number 3 grin

Obekediamondfuto,how do u want your enemies to cry when they hear about your success? Choose a number below

obekediamondfuto:

where u will see him and his gang of misfits is when a thread is opened with caption... "How Gazuzz was rude to me" or "how Gazuzz duped me"

but as God will have it, it will never happen in this lifetime.....

grin

to celebrate with someone is forbidden in his church...
only curses are entertained....

grin

legalwealth come and congratulate ur daddy in the biz
grin

Re: ....SOLD Unregistered 2009 Toyota Camry 4cyl Hybrid..SOLD by obekediamondfuto(m): 10:27am On Jul 29, 2019
dannybrasky:
Legalwealth and his cronies right now! grin

BCD's u are free to choose a number grin
I'll choose number 3 grin

Obekediamondfuto,how do u want your enemies to cry when they hear about your success? Choose a number below

I'll choose no 2 since the resemblance is already striking

grin
Re: ....SOLD Unregistered 2009 Toyota Camry 4cyl Hybrid..SOLD by dannybrasky(m): 10:29am On Jul 29, 2019
U say wetin? Coming through with my plate to pack rice grin

diportivo:
make I submit my plate

this after sales rice go make plenty sense grin

Re: ....SOLD Unregistered 2009 Toyota Camry 4cyl Hybrid..SOLD by dannybrasky(m): 10:29am On Jul 29, 2019
Wicked grin

obekediamondfuto:

grin
Re: ....SOLD Unregistered 2009 Toyota Camry 4cyl Hybrid..SOLD by sauceEEP(m): 11:35am On Jul 29, 2019
dannybrasky:
U say wetin? Coming through with my plate to pack rice grin

This one na plate for 5 so make i join you...
Re: ....SOLD Unregistered 2009 Toyota Camry 4cyl Hybrid..SOLD by dannybrasky(m): 11:37am On Jul 29, 2019
A welcome development wink

sauceEEP:

This one na plate for 5 so make i join you...
Re: ....SOLD Unregistered 2009 Toyota Camry 4cyl Hybrid..SOLD by mammanbawa: 5:26pm On Jul 29, 2019
obekediamondfuto:

grin

It's like you didn't see number 12
Re: ....SOLD Unregistered 2009 Toyota Camry 4cyl Hybrid..SOLD by obekediamondfuto(m): 6:06pm On Jul 29, 2019
mammanbawa:

It's like you didn't see number 12

grin grin
I didn't see it oh, c caution was blocking my line of sight grin
Re: ....SOLD Unregistered 2009 Toyota Camry 4cyl Hybrid..SOLD by johnabraham: 7:03pm On Feb 06, 2020
I am the proud owner of this vehicle.
Took the vehicle out of Lagos state today for the first time.
Was stopped at 3 different Nigeria customs check points. All 3 places customs papers checked and we were allowed to go within minutes without asking any further.
Thank you my oga GAZZUZZ for giving us peace of mind in all dealings.

6 Likes

Re: ....SOLD Unregistered 2009 Toyota Camry 4cyl Hybrid..SOLD by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:38pm On Feb 06, 2020
johnabraham:
I am the proud owner of this vehicle.
Took the vehicle out of Lagos state today for the first time.
Was stopped at 3 different Nigeria customs check points. All 3 places customs papers checked and we were allowed to go within minutes without asking any further.
Thank you my oga GAZZUZZ for giving us peace of mind in all dealings.

Ecclesiastes 4:9–12

Just in case grin

https://www.nairaland.com/5659875/foreign-used-2008-toyota-camry

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tokunbo Toyota Corolla 2012 Model Accident Free Buy N Drive / Traffic On The Third Mainland. / Part 2,Super Clean And Reg 03 Honda Accord (EOD) 4 Sale @980 Only 08180324519

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.