Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,476 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

American Man Arrested For Breaking Key In Lagos Airport Worker’s Ear - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / American Man Arrested For Breaking Key In Lagos Airport Worker’s Ear (39643 Views)

Barrister Brutally Attacks Wife Over A Key In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Photos) / American Man Murders Fabiola Thomas, Nigerian Woman He Met On Dating Site / South African Lady Burnt To Death By Boyfriend For Breaking Up With Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Man Arrested For Breaking Key In Lagos Airport Worker’s Ear by olawale1516(m): 2:44pm On Jul 25, 2019
There should be check and balance on how those foreigners treat us in this country it getting worst...I remember my days in a construction company the Lebanese contractor use to stone the workers.... it pain me to retaliate and fight for them.. it like we re in second slavery in our country.
Re: American Man Arrested For Breaking Key In Lagos Airport Worker’s Ear by raphy(m): 2:49pm On Jul 25, 2019
Gather here if you came into thread to see the man and the key inside his ear.

We have been disappointed seriously.

Maybe the towing man eae looks so dirty he wanted to help him remove wax.towing man didn't understand his move key broke in his ear.

Anyway let him get well and continue his towing to wealth business.
Re: American Man Arrested For Breaking Key In Lagos Airport Worker’s Ear by nnokwa042(m): 2:58pm On Jul 25, 2019
kernniejay:
He should be made to serve as deterrence to his chinese and indian counterparts who often go scot free after molesting Nigerians because they feel they are untouchable due to their connection to the people at the corridor of power.
ask Turkey what happend to their currency after they refused to release an American evangelist no be person tell dem to release him sharp Sharp e come be ordinary Nigeria, only just visa sanction dem go give naija you go see begging grin cheesy you wan try ?

1 Like

Re: American Man Arrested For Breaking Key In Lagos Airport Worker’s Ear by berrystunn(m): 2:59pm On Jul 25, 2019
enemyofprogress:
It can only happen in Nigeria. I'm sure las las the guy go go Scot free

After payment
Re: American Man Arrested For Breaking Key In Lagos Airport Worker’s Ear by Angelfrost(m): 3:06pm On Jul 25, 2019
ademidedavid:

It is just a show off, nothing will be done as usual....we should just learn to retaliate.. .....this is Nigeria

From the name, he's probably a Negro... That's probably why he was arrested. undecided
Re: American Man Arrested For Breaking Key In Lagos Airport Worker’s Ear by Paseus(m): 3:12pm On Jul 25, 2019
Wettoid123:
Really how is that possible break key for person ear key no be iron again?
The op has to explain how the ear broke the key
Re: American Man Arrested For Breaking Key In Lagos Airport Worker’s Ear by Forumobserver12(m): 3:13pm On Jul 25, 2019
Nigerians have been defeated both home and away, what a pity...where do we run to now??
Re: American Man Arrested For Breaking Key In Lagos Airport Worker’s Ear by lexy2014: 3:25pm On Jul 25, 2019
gypsey:
yesterday it was a Diplomat shoots a Nigerian, today it's an American breaks key in A Nigerian's ear..

All happening in Nigeria, why is no one protesting?

Nigerians are no longer d scourge of planet earth
Re: American Man Arrested For Breaking Key In Lagos Airport Worker’s Ear by Lincoln275(m): 3:28pm On Jul 25, 2019
I am not really in support of what the Oyinbo man did but if you have had an encounter with these useless towing people at MMIA, you will definitely understand what provoked the man, they tow your vehicle even if you park to make call.

1 Like

Re: American Man Arrested For Breaking Key In Lagos Airport Worker’s Ear by BlueAir: 3:37pm On Jul 25, 2019
Onyekachi419:
They go soon release am grin
nah it didn't happen at ur side

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Man Arrested For Breaking Key In Lagos Airport Worker’s Ear by baratech: 3:45pm On Jul 25, 2019
gypsey:
yesterday it was a Diplomat shoots a Nigerian, today it's an American breaks key in A Nigerian's ear..

Ah they've not finished coza protest o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Man Arrested For Breaking Key In Lagos Airport Worker’s Ear by Onyekachi419(f): 3:56pm On Jul 25, 2019
BlueAir:
nah it didn't happen at ur side
Na u be police?
Re: American Man Arrested For Breaking Key In Lagos Airport Worker’s Ear by mechanics(m): 4:10pm On Jul 25, 2019
A wicked act that he can't do in his country.
Re: American Man Arrested For Breaking Key In Lagos Airport Worker’s Ear by Livefreeordieha(m): 4:20pm On Jul 25, 2019
gypsey:

it's not sex related...
Re: American Man Arrested For Breaking Key In Lagos Airport Worker’s Ear by Godwin2am(m): 4:33pm On Jul 25, 2019
gypsey:

BECAUSE OF THE BILATERAL RELATIONSHIP WE HAVE WITH THESE DIPLOMAT COUNTRIES OUR LAW ENFORCEMENT SUPPOSE FIGHT FOR US ELSE.
Re: American Man Arrested For Breaking Key In Lagos Airport Worker’s Ear by Skoopy(m): 4:44pm On Jul 25, 2019
The US will come for it's citizen.
Re: American Man Arrested For Breaking Key In Lagos Airport Worker’s Ear by GURION: 4:45pm On Jul 25, 2019
kevwemike:
so painful I just lost all my cat fish today all my savings my labor just in vain

So sad. God will replenish you bro.

1 Like

Re: American Man Arrested For Breaking Key In Lagos Airport Worker’s Ear by Daboomb: 4:47pm On Jul 25, 2019
kevwemike:
so painful I just lost all my cat fish today all my savings my labor just in vain

Did somone or something POISON them?
What happened?

Can you not sell them (we all eat dead fish) to recoup some of your loss?
My sympathies and l hope you can find out the cause and avoid it in future.

BTW, its not the end of the world, Buhari tried and failed three times, before he became President...and still endup messing-up with his nepostistic appointments, terorist Fulani Herdsmen support and RUGA land-grab nonsense.

We FALL, We RISE UP again.

1 Like

Re: American Man Arrested For Breaking Key In Lagos Airport Worker’s Ear by Fortune109: 4:47pm On Jul 25, 2019
soberdrunk:
Person way them suppose beat till he speak Idoma... angry

They won't add that to the story bro...that guy would have been beaten blue black before he was arrested grin grin
Re: American Man Arrested For Breaking Key In Lagos Airport Worker’s Ear by nextstep(m): 4:56pm On Jul 25, 2019
kernniejay:
He should be made to serve as deterrence to his chinese and indian counterparts who often go scot free after molesting Nigerians because they feel they are untouchable due to their connection to the people at the corridor of power.

I would like to see this chap get prosecuted, but since this is Nigeria, as long as you're connected and in good favor with those in power nothing will happen to you, whether Indian, American, Chinese, or Nigerian.

I suppose Senator Abbo was singled out for discipline, but notice he is a small boy, Christian, from Adamawa, of the opposition party.
Re: American Man Arrested For Breaking Key In Lagos Airport Worker’s Ear by Amudeneogu: 5:31pm On Jul 25, 2019
What kind of insult is this, is it because we are a begging country?
Re: American Man Arrested For Breaking Key In Lagos Airport Worker’s Ear by Alexpetra: 5:36pm On Jul 25, 2019
soberdrunk:
Person way them suppose beat till he speak Idoma... angry
hahahaha...why na idoma he go speek!!
U crack me up
Re: American Man Arrested For Breaking Key In Lagos Airport Worker’s Ear by sylve11: 6:06pm On Jul 25, 2019
all he was seeing then was just a keyhole. grin cool
Re: American Man Arrested For Breaking Key In Lagos Airport Worker’s Ear by Greatzeus(m): 6:09pm On Jul 25, 2019
This is an eye opening information,you should create a thread for this and call the mods to push it to frontpage. This is what we want Nairaland to promote by increasing knowledge and eradicating ignorance. But what do we log in to see? lipsrsealed
Re: American Man Arrested For Breaking Key In Lagos Airport Worker’s Ear by DarlingEmojist(m): 6:19pm On Jul 25, 2019
Shey he open eyes down for them to break key inside his ear ni?
Mumu kon much for that Nigeria sef Make i just stay for this U.K jejely
Re: American Man Arrested For Breaking Key In Lagos Airport Worker’s Ear by BlueAir: 6:35pm On Jul 25, 2019
Onyekachi419:

Na u be police?
how many police encounters have u had to justify ur statement undecided amd last time i checked the police is an organization with different branches across the federation operated by different minds NOT AN INDIVIDUAL undecided
Re: American Man Arrested For Breaking Key In Lagos Airport Worker’s Ear by Advancedman(m): 7:14pm On Jul 25, 2019
Abuharib:
An American has been arrested and detained by the police at Murtala Muhammed International Airport, Lagos for allegedly assaulting a towing service official at the airport.

Breedlove Shawn was reportedly accosted by airport officials on Wednesday for allegedly parking at a restricted area of the airport.

The American national was said to have reacted angrily by breaking his car key in the ear of a towing service official.

The Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer of the towing Company, Billafary Towing Service Limited, Lamidi Falekulo, said the victim was taken to the Lagos State University Teaching Hospital (LASUTH) in Ikeja where surgery was performed on him, Igbere TV reports.

Mr Falekulo narrated the incident during a stakeholders’ forum organised by the Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria’s SERVICOM unit.

“As they were struggling, I didn’t know how he managed to break the key in the worker’s ear. The Airport Police Command detained him and our staff was taken to LASUTH where they operated on him to remove the key,” he said.

The Divisional Police Officer, International Airport, Danjuma Garba, said Mr Shawn would be charged with assault and “inflicting grievous bodily injury” on a man.

Source; http://igberetvnews.com/844612/american-man-arrested-for-breaking-key-in-lagos-airport-workers-ear/

No Pictures No Believe
Re: American Man Arrested For Breaking Key In Lagos Airport Worker’s Ear by lasher1: 7:26pm On Jul 25, 2019
Hmm person ear break key? Does anyone else on here not think this sounds weird and impossible? The man ear na iron
Re: American Man Arrested For Breaking Key In Lagos Airport Worker’s Ear by Onyekachi419(f): 7:31pm On Jul 25, 2019
BlueAir:
how many police encounters have u had to justify ur statement undecided amd last time i checked the police is an organization with different branches across the federation operated by different minds NOT AN INDIVIDUAL undecided

If you are not a police man
Your explanation is not needed.
And i have encounter but police and Sars am talking out of experience.
Re: American Man Arrested For Breaking Key In Lagos Airport Worker’s Ear by AnanseK(m): 8:14pm On Jul 25, 2019
Let him that know that he is in a shit hole

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Slayqueen Caught On CCTV Stealing Hair At A Shop (pics/video) / Assassins Kill Couple In Okwelle, Imo State And Kidnap Three Children / Cult Members Throw Rival Into Lagos Lagoon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.