Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,445 members, 7,812,346 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:03 PM

Tecno Camon 11: A Fully Loaded Phone? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Camon 11: A Fully Loaded Phone? (1056 Views)

Pls Is Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 A Good Phone? / Tecno Camon 11 Pro Full Specifications And Price / Tecno Camon 11 And 11 Pro Launch Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tecno Camon 11: A Fully Loaded Phone? by samueloyem19: 11:33am On Jul 25, 2019
Is this kind of another smartphone from Tecno that is being liked by people or its just the power of MediaTek again? I mean Tecno is doing really good in the market and from my point of view it's all because of MediaTek's chipset it is using. Tecno Camon 11 is using MediaTek Helio A22 and comes in 2 variants i.e 3GB and 4GB. Even the features it has are like everything which are required by every user. What are your thoughts on it?
Re: Tecno Camon 11: A Fully Loaded Phone? by masteralex(m): 12:15pm On Jul 25, 2019
Hey, if You Interested And Excited to Know Samsung Will Be announced Pre- Registrations on Galaxy Note10 on 7th Aug 2019.in new york
If you knew. when Galaxy Note 10 Release on India.then follow the links.

Galaxy Note10release Date
Re: Tecno Camon 11: A Fully Loaded Phone? by saxby(f): 12:36am On Jul 26, 2019
Sounds nice though...can u show us pictures
samueloyem19:
Is this kind of another smartphone from Tecno that is being liked by people or its just the power of MediaTek again? I mean Tecno is doing really good in the market and from my point of view it's all because of MediaTek's chipset it is using. Tecno Camon 11 is using MediaTek Helio A22 and comes in 2 variants i.e 3GB and 4GB. Even the features it has are like everything which are required by every user. What are your thoughts on it?
Re: Tecno Camon 11: A Fully Loaded Phone? by Abiodunspectre(m): 7:49pm On Jul 31, 2019
How much is device?
Re: Tecno Camon 11: A Fully Loaded Phone? by investigator007: 9:56pm On Jul 31, 2019
Yeah we'll need pictures and the price too
Re: Tecno Camon 11: A Fully Loaded Phone? by akingbadeomoseb: 12:48pm On Aug 01, 2019
I think you are right, Tecno Camon 11 is an amazing launch from Tecno. The features are quite the same as Phantom 9 but yes this phone is doing really well with MediaTek. The phone is available in a modest price range which shows the worth of the money you invest. Even the looks are so stylish that it looks so cool when in your hand. You will love the 6.2-inches wide display housing 16MP front camera. It is the first time when a front camera has more MP than a back camera as the back camera comprises of 13 + 2MP. I think people should go for it. It is available for around 53,000 nairas.

Re: Tecno Camon 11: A Fully Loaded Phone? by scarycuteface(m): 12:03pm On Aug 03, 2019
akingbadeomoseb:
I think you are right, Tecno Camon 11 is an amazing launch from Tecno. The features are quite the same as Phantom 9 but yes this phone is doing really well with MediaTek. The phone is available in a modest price range which shows the worth of the money you invest. Even the looks are so stylish that it looks so cool when in your hand. You will love the 6.2-inches wide display housing 16MP front camera. It is the first time when a front camera has more MP than a back camera as the back camera comprises of 13 + 2MP. I think people should go for it. It is available for around 53,000 nairas.
the tecno camon 11 is great, but right inside the tecno phantom 9 is super great take of the camera, the battery and a lot more of features.

(1) (Reply)

Iphone X Vs Google Pixel 4xl / I Need Your Help Please Check This Out / Top 5G Smartphones You Should Buy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.