Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,305 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:32 AM

Pls Is Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 A Good Phone? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Pls Is Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 A Good Phone? (3025 Views)

Is Xiaomi Redmi Phones Good? / Why Is Xiaomi More Popular Than Huawei And Samsung On Nairaland? / How Good Is Xiaomi Phone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Is Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 A Good Phone? by Brownshoe: 11:49am On Oct 03, 2022
Am planning to buy it or Samsung A13, but my mind dey redmi

1 Like

Re: Pls Is Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 A Good Phone? by Slynation(m): 11:56am On Oct 03, 2022
Both phones are good, But if you know you will end up getting the Redmi note 11 with Mediatek as chipset instead of the global Qualcomm SD680 version... kindly go for samsung A13

1 Like

Re: Pls Is Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 A Good Phone? by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 12:09pm On Oct 03, 2022
Slynation:
Both phones are good, But if you know you will end up getting the Redmi note 11 with Mediatek as chipset instead of the global Qualcomm SD680 version ... kindly go for samsung A13
Is redmi note 11

There's a huge difference

1 Like

Re: Pls Is Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 A Good Phone? by Slynation(m): 12:16pm On Oct 03, 2022
VeeVeeMyLuv:

Is redmi note 11

There's a huge difference
I guess you haven't been paying attention...Read my post again, slowly this time around... cheesy
Re: Pls Is Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 A Good Phone? by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 12:29pm On Oct 03, 2022
Slynation:
I guess you haven't been paying attention...Read my post again, slowly this time around... cheesy
yeah I know

The other one with the mediatek is the Redmi 11A abi? not Redmi Note 11 again. Correct if am wrong.
Re: Pls Is Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 A Good Phone? by Slynation(m): 12:32pm On Oct 03, 2022
VeeVeeMyLuv:
yeah I know

The other one with the mediatek is the Redmi 11A abi? not Redmi Note 11 again. Correct if am wrong.
No... it's still Redmi note 11 but with a different chipset.
Re: Pls Is Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 A Good Phone? by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 12:33pm On Oct 03, 2022
Slynation:
No... it's still Redmi note 11 but with a different chipset.
Okay yeah
It is true o...u are correct. Is like the redmi 11A was even released recently in August

1 Like

Re: Pls Is Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 A Good Phone? by atheistandproud(m): 12:37pm On Oct 03, 2022
Slynation:
Both phones are good, But if you know you will end up getting the Redmi note 11 with Mediatek as chipset instead of the global Qualcomm SD680 version... kindly go for samsung A13

If you don't know something, just say I don't know. Nobody will kill you.

The Redmi Note 11 uses the Snapdragon 680. The Redmi 10C which is also much cheaper uses the Snapdragon 680.

The Samsung A13 on the other hand uses the Exynos 850 which cannot even support eFootball.

That's what you want him to buy. You're a wicked person.

@OP Na good for you. If I charge you a token to advice you on a good phone, you'll shout yen yen yen. Now see as you've opened yourself up to be misled.

You're very lucky that I saw this.

https://www.nairaland.com/7321142/redmi-10c-vs-redmi-10

11 Likes

Re: Pls Is Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 A Good Phone? by Slynation(m): 12:51pm On Oct 03, 2022
atheistandproud:

The Redmi Note 11 uses the Snapdragon 680. The Redmi 10C which is also much cheaper uses the Snapdragon 680.

The Samsung A13 on the other hand uses the Exynos 850 which cannot even support eFootball.

@OP Na good for you. If I charge you a token to advice you on a good phone, you'll shout yen yen yen. Now see as you've opened yourself up to be misled.

Your type of person will just jump into conclusion like a nagging old wife...

Abeg I don't have strength to explain anything, take note of the red signs and get acquainted...

1 Like

Re: Pls Is Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 A Good Phone? by atheistandproud(m): 12:58pm On Oct 03, 2022
Slynation:
Your type of person will just jump into conclusion like a nagging old wife...

Abeg I don't have strength to explain anything, take note of the red signs and get acquainted...

Stop backpedaling. He said Redmi Note 11. What Redmi Note 11 is being sold in Nigeria?

Check all the sellers and independent marketers. No one stocks Chinese phones. You pulled a straw man out of thin air and then based it on a false assumption.

Even the Redmi Note 11 China uses a Dimensity 810 and will obliterate the Exynos 850 on the Samsung A13.

You goofed on this one big time.

Posting screenshots of the Redmi Note 11 4g for India doesn't change it.

7 Likes

Re: Pls Is Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 A Good Phone? by Slynation(m): 1:07pm On Oct 03, 2022
atheistandproud:

Stop backpedaling. He said Redmi Note 11. What Redmi Note 11 is being sold in Nigeria?

Check all the sellers and independent marketers. No one stocks Chinese phones. You pulled a straw man out of thin air and then based it on a false assumption.

Even the Redmi Note 11 China uses a Dimensity 810 and will obliterate the Exynos 850 on the Samsung A13.

You goofed on this one big time.
Can you please do me a favour by carrying your nagging, wahala and frustrations and go??

Thank you for acceding to my request in advance...!!

2 Likes

Re: Pls Is Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 A Good Phone? by atheistandproud(m): 1:10pm On Oct 03, 2022
Na only for Nairaland na I take see people when go advice others say Bajaj Keke Na Pep better pass Mercedes Benz.

Wonders truly shall never end.

5 Likes

Re: Pls Is Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 A Good Phone? by Brownshoe: 2:32pm On Oct 03, 2022
Calm down! Calm down!! Don't rush, i never get the money self.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Is Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 A Good Phone? by Scientheosopher(m): 5:31pm On Oct 03, 2022
Slynation:
Can you please do me a favour by carrying your nagging, wahala and frustrations and go??

Thank you for acceding to my request in advance...!!
It will take nothing from you—instead, you will gain everything, if you accept his correction however harsh he may have sounded.
#Nobody grows or gets wise above mistake. This is as it is for Man and God (of the Bible)—if we are honest enough to tell ourselves the truth that regret is an admittance of mistake.
#Correction is often hard to accept, especially in public. Why? That is a story for another day. A trick to deal with it, however, is "Do not reply". Does this imply cowardice or acceptance? Maybe. Wisdom? Likely!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Is Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 A Good Phone? by Slynation(m): 5:44pm On Oct 03, 2022
Scientheosopher:

It will take nothing from you—instead, you will gain everything, if you accept his correction however harsh he may have sounded.
#Nobody grows or gets wise above mistake. This is as it is for Man and God (of the Bible)—if we are honest enough to tell ourselves the truth that regret is an admittance of mistake.
#Correction is often hard to accept, especially in public. Why? That is a story for another day. A trick to deal with it, however, is "Do not reply". Does this imply cowardice or acceptance? Maybe. Wisdom? Likely!
After typing hokum you decided to guilt trip me?? You must be very sick in the brain...

Read his prologue and tell me if that's how to correct someone... Someone focused his attention mainly on gaming to write off a phone, his opinion would still be complete without quoting nor making reference to my post...

Moreover, I said what I said...!! Choke on that angry
Re: Pls Is Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 A Good Phone? by Scientheosopher(m): 5:57pm On Oct 03, 2022
Slynation:
After typing hokum you decided to guilt trip me?? You must be very sick in the brain...

Read his prologue and tell me if that's how to correct someone... Someone focused his attention mainly on gaming to write off a phone, his opinion would still be complete without quoting nor making reference to my post...

Moreover, I said what I said...!! Choke on that angry
Truth is a bitter medicine.
#I'm not suprised!
Re: Pls Is Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 A Good Phone? by Slynation(m): 6:15pm On Oct 03, 2022
Scientheosopher:

Truth is a bitter medicine.
#I'm not suprised!
what truth ?? I can see you don't even have sense, my earlier accession suggest he should go for the Redmi N11 only with a condition...But two olodos who have issues with comprehension decided to come for me...!!

Use that bitter medicine and cure your lack of understanding...
Re: Pls Is Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 A Good Phone? by Meister(m): 6:48pm On Oct 03, 2022
Slynation:
what truth ?? I can see you don't even have sense, my earlier accession suggest he should go for the Redmi N11 only with a condition...But two olodos who have issues with comprehension decided to come for me...!!

Use that bitter medicine and cure your lack of understanding...

You're arguing what doesn't make any sense cause even if he was mistakenly able to get the Chinese variant Redmi Note 11 then he lucked out cause that one is better than the SD variant.
You're probably one of those that has a mediatek bias without actually having enough knowledge cause the Samsung you're suggesting has an extremely stupid processor for it's price. Learn to take corrections

6 Likes

Re: Pls Is Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 A Good Phone? by atheistandproud(m): 7:29pm On Oct 03, 2022
Scientheosopher:

I was not being harsh. I was being straight. Very straight.

It'll cost him nothing to accede that there's things that he doesn't fully grasp. I get mentioned more than 10 times everyday on NL. If it's stuff I know nothing about, depending on my relationship with the person, I ignore it or tell them to wait for capable hands.

We don't tell each other the truth in this country, so telling someone the truth sounds harsh. It is pure wickedness to wrongly advice someone to pick up an Exynos 850 over a Helio G88, Snapdragon 680 or Dimensity 810.

That is a pure fact. Whether he likes it or not.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Is Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 A Good Phone? by IbrahimMav: 7:38pm On Oct 03, 2022
atheistandproud:

You're too rude.
If you want to correct someone, there are better ways of doing it.
It wouldn't kill you to be more polite.
In fact, you think too highly of yourself.
You should endeavour to come down from your high horse.

1 Like

Re: Pls Is Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 A Good Phone? by Slynation(m): 7:43pm On Oct 03, 2022
Meister:

You're arguing what doesn't make any sense cause even if he was mistakenly able to get the Chinese variant Redmi Note 11 then he lucked out cause that one is better than the SD variant.
You're probably one of those that has a mediatek bias without actually having enough knowledge cause the Samsung you're suggesting has an extremely stupid processor for it's price. Learn to take corrections
I don't even get the cult-like behaviour you all are exhibiting today...I should take which useless and baseless correction because you all lack comprehensive issues...?? cheesy Infact, all of una dey craze... I said what I said...!!

Amadioha will punish the next idiot that will mention me concerning this issue...!!
Re: Pls Is Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 A Good Phone? by atheistandproud(m): 7:50pm On Oct 03, 2022
Meister:

Even if he picked up the Redmi Note 11 4G LTE (Indian Variant) which is near impossible, that device is still far better than the Samsung A13. The Helio G88 is much better than the Exynos 850.

That's not to mention the Snapdragon 680 on the Redmi Note 11 (Global variant) or the Dimensity 810 on the Redmi Note 11 (Indian Variant).

He screwed up big time for that very wrong advice. I took up this matter because my blog/YouTube is filled with people who bought this particular Galaxy A13 complaining about how they can't play certain games or apps.

Re: Pls Is Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 A Good Phone? by Meister(m): 7:53pm On Oct 03, 2022
atheistandproud:

Even if he picked up the Redmi Note 11 4G LTE (Indian Variant) which is near impossible, that device is still far better than the Samsung A13. The Helio G88 is much better than the Exynos 850.

That's not to mention the Snapdragon 860 on the Redmi Note 11 (Global variant) or the Dimensity 810 on the Redmi Note 11 (Indian Variant).

He screwed up big time for that very wrong advice. I took up this matter because my blog/YouTube is filled with people who bought this particular Galaxy A13 complaining about how they can't play certain games or apps.

That's why I was trying to explain to him that he might have a mediatek bias but nobody wants to take corrections anymore, everything feels like an attack to people.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Is Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 A Good Phone? by atheistandproud(m): 7:54pm On Oct 03, 2022
IbrahimMav:

You're too rude.
If you want to correct someone, there are better ways of doing it.
It wouldn't kill you to be more polite.
In fact, you think too highly of yourself.
You should endeavour to come down from your high horse.

Indeed. Telling people the truth is now rudeness.

So you're not being rude by telling me how highly I think about myself. Well done ehn.
Re: Pls Is Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 A Good Phone? by atheistandproud(m): 7:55pm On Oct 03, 2022
Meister:

That's why I was trying to explain to him that he might have a mediatek bias but nobody wants to take corrections anymore, everything feels like an attack to people.

Blessings be upon you and your house.
Re: Pls Is Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 A Good Phone? by devilmaycry: 8:31pm On Oct 03, 2022
I bought A13...
Didn't do my research well...since I used a12 I felt a13 would play efootball...since its the better phone from the two

That night I wanted downloading and I couldn't. I almost cried ..shittt hurts till now cry

1 Like

Re: Pls Is Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 A Good Phone? by atheistandproud(m): 8:35pm On Oct 03, 2022
devilmaycry:
I bought A13...
Didn't do my research well...since I used a12 I felt a13 would play efootball...since its the better phone from the two

That night I wanted downloading and I couldn't. I almost cried ..shittt hurts till now cry

And that phone is fooking expensive. I'm really sorry boss.

These online advice have real life consequences be it financial/mental to the receiver or reputational to the advisor. But there are always consequences.

3 Likes

Re: Pls Is Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 A Good Phone? by devilmaycry: 8:49pm On Oct 03, 2022
atheistandproud:

And that phone is fooking expensive. I'm really sorry boss.

These online advice have real life consequences be it financial/mental to the receiver or reputational to the advisor. But there are always consequences.

Really expensive
Since its just efootball...I said to myself man sha not live by efootball alone just to console I

E still pain me sha
Re: Pls Is Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 A Good Phone? by atheistandproud(m): 8:56pm On Oct 03, 2022
devilmaycry:

Really expensive
Since its just efootball...I said to myself man sha not live by efootball alone just to console I

E still pain me sha

True sha. Just use the console take press.
Re: Pls Is Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 A Good Phone? by devilmaycry: 9:02pm On Oct 03, 2022
atheistandproud:

True sha. Just use the console take press.
Suggest me good games one can download

Have been using codm to hold body...I need another make sense one
Re: Pls Is Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 A Good Phone? by atheistandproud(m): 9:06pm On Oct 03, 2022
devilmaycry:

Suggest me good games one can download

Have been using codm to hold body...I need another make sense one

Android?
Re: Pls Is Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 A Good Phone? by devilmaycry: 9:10pm On Oct 03, 2022
atheistandproud:

Android?
Yes na...the supposed a13

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Have 180k And I Need A Beast Of Android Phone, Kindly Recommend For Me Pls. / My Infinix Zero X506 Doesn't Come Up, It Stops At Recovery Mode / Itel P33 Plus: Unboxing And Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.