Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Citizens Quest Clarifies It Position As It Pertains Rivers State Government And - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Citizens Quest Clarifies It Position As It Pertains Rivers State Government And (206 Views)

CBN Clarifies Suspension Of OPAY & PALMPAY Accounts / Evolution Of Citizens' Quest For Truth Initiative / Citizens Quest Condemns In Strong Terms Lekki Killings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Citizens Quest Clarifies It Position As It Pertains Rivers State Government And by tvcblogspot: 11:55am On Jul 25, 2019
First, we are an NGO and we are not by any chance, the spokespersons of the Nddc or any other Government agency.

We are determined to bridge the gap between the Citizens and the Government by reaching out to the people to find out what they need in spite of what they may want from the government. Also, we verify the claims of Government and reveal our findings to the people. This is mainly because there seems to be a wide gap between the Citizens and the Government.

On the issue of the courtesy visit to Gov Wike, God was so kind to have provoked him to reveal what he was going to say to them on Wednesday, being yesterday.
There was a pre meeting before yesterday and the Governor expressed his disappointment with the Nddc for not working on *Mega projects.* THE EDFA asked if we could go to the sites of the ongoing mega projects which are in Phc and Omoku.

I requested for the list since the people may not even be aware of the on going mega projects. He directed me to the State Office.
Those of you who were with me on Monday and Tuesday know how we were tossed about, even a day, I was discharged from the hospital.
In the end they refused to give us the list.
It was after we had embarked on our tour of Rumuagholu that I thought of calling the Head of Corporate Affairs, who graciously sourced the information and sent to me, though the locations were not mentioned. Of course, Omoku is not a place you go to without security.

The Summary is that the Commission didn't act fast to showcase the mega projects either through their media team or through us.

The EDFA has been in Abuja since last week Thursday sorting out things in the Ministry of Finance. He was not part of the visit yesterday. Sadly, it turned out just the way Wike wanted it.

But Wike is not totally right. 80% of his claims I punctured last night on another platform and even here.

But the solution is not in Press Releases. It is for picture evidence. We were to rest till Monday to enable me recover fully and look for funds. But this is an urgent matter.

While the Commission issues a Press release to that effect, we will go out to search for the truth and see for ourselves.

Other states should be prepared cos it's obvious the Governors are poised for war.

http://thevirtualcops..com/2019/07/citizens-quest-clarifies-it-position-as.html

(1) (Reply)

Leah Sharibu Never To Be Forgotten / Breaking!!! Watch As Lady Beats Up Guy For Allegedly Harassing Her / Wake And See Governor Come To Our Help @ Amufi Ikpoba-okha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.