Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,022 members, 7,828,595 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Nobody Can Take My Husband’s Place In The Church –modele Fatoyinbo Wife Of #coza - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nobody Can Take My Husband’s Place In The Church –modele Fatoyinbo Wife Of #coza (339 Views)

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wife, Modele Celebrate 20th Wedding Anniversary / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wife, Modele In Matching Denim Outfits / Modele Fatoyinbo: "My Husband Cannot Rape Anyone" - COZA Pastor's Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nobody Can Take My Husband’s Place In The Church –modele Fatoyinbo Wife Of #coza by docdre2: 11:59am On Jul 25, 2019
She told the congregation on Monday: “Pastor doesn’t want me to talk. It’s fine. I just want to say ‘we love you’. You are our pastor; nobody can take your place.

Modele Fatoyinbo, wife of Biodun Fatoyinbo, founder of Commonwealth of Zion Assembly (COZA), has said nobody can take the place of her husband in the wake of rape allegations levelled against him by popular photographer, Busola Dakolo.

Fatoyinbo also vowed to retain her surname, Fatoyinbo, until Jesus returns.

Her comment is coming hours after her husband, Fatoyinbo stepped down as pastor of the church after massive protest by rights groups shook his churches in Lagos and Abuja on Sunday. ..........https://truecelebmedia.com.ng/nobody-can-take-my-husbands-place-modele/
Re: Nobody Can Take My Husband’s Place In The Church –modele Fatoyinbo Wife Of #coza by Bruno3000(m): 7:46am On Jul 28, 2019
Oya na. Time will tell.
Re: Nobody Can Take My Husband’s Place In The Church –modele Fatoyinbo Wife Of #coza by mikeweezy(m): 8:01am On Jul 28, 2019
for all has Sin may God give u strenght
Re: Nobody Can Take My Husband’s Place In The Church –modele Fatoyinbo Wife Of #coza by dangotesmummy: 9:59am On Jul 28, 2019
You will not shut up undecided

Re: Nobody Can Take My Husband’s Place In The Church –modele Fatoyinbo Wife Of #coza by paxonel(m): 10:24am On Jul 28, 2019
So, some pastors in church are trying to take your husband's place in your life saying your husband is a rapper, don't mind him? grin

(1) (Reply)

On Abimbola Adelakun's Arrest At COZA By Deji Yesufu / The Painter / COZA Rape Saga: Busola Dakolo Says Rape Affected Her Marital Sex Life Negatively

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.