Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,203 members, 7,829,306 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens :thursday, July 25, 2019 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens :thursday, July 25, 2019 (171 Views)

I Cautioned My Pastor To Stop Mounting Marriage Pressure On Today / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens : Obedience Must Be Total / 21 Prayer Points For Children, To Pray Always As A Parent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens :thursday, July 25, 2019 by femoint007(m): 12:58pm On Jul 25, 2019
Prayer Points on Today's Open Heavens: (Thursday, 25 July, 2019) -

*DON’T BE AN ACCOMPLICE*

1.Thank You, Father, for Your mercy that has kept me, because if You're to mark sin, none shall stand.

2.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

3.Father, please, free me from every entanglement of sin, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, let Your fire consume every spirit of dishonesty, lying and deceit, in my life, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, help me to avoid and run away from anything that could tarnish or bring reproach to my family and to the body of Christ, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, let me never compromise my faith in You, for the filthy lucre of this world, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, please, give me the grace never to be an accomplice to sin, by covering or supporting a sinner, or by encouraging sinful acts, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, please, keep my eyes from beholding vanity and help me to live through each day, of this year, without committing a single sin, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, please give me boldness to resist being an accomplice of evil doers, in Jesus’ Name.

10.Father, bless your son, Pastor E.A. Adeboye, and uphold him till the end without blemish or wrinkle, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, bless Your son, that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus' name.

12.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus' name.

13.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
14.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
15.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry date! Please, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.

Kindly, purchase your own hard copy or online version of the Open Heavens devotional & buy for your friends too, as a potent evangelism tool. God bless you, as you sow, into Pastor E.A. Adeboye's book Ministry, in Jesus' name.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Means Of Defusing Satan's Lies / A Word From God: A Word From The Lord: By His Ward: To Christianity / CAN: Taraba State Election A Show Of Shame - Andy I. Emmanuel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.