Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,453 members, 7,812,392 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:38 PM

See The ₦155m Lamborghini That Every Plane Must Follow At Italy's Airport - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / See The ₦155m Lamborghini That Every Plane Must Follow At Italy's Airport (67832 Views)

How Much For Non/academic Docs Legalization At Italy Embassy In Lagos / Watch Japanese Police Officer On Bicycle Chase & Pull Over A Lamborghini Huracan / World's Largest Plane With A Wingspan Longer Than A FOOTBALL FIELD(Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The ₦155m Lamborghini That Every Plane Must Follow At Italy's Airport by AngelicBeing: 3:36pm On Jul 25, 2019
cool
Re: See The ₦155m Lamborghini That Every Plane Must Follow At Italy's Airport by zaxbash: 3:37pm On Jul 25, 2019
Pist 2 koment
Re: See The ₦155m Lamborghini That Every Plane Must Follow At Italy's Airport by descartes400: 3:39pm On Jul 25, 2019
Mosesotu123:
when the money is much, the stupidity kicks in

I have observed this among rich people.
Re: See The ₦155m Lamborghini That Every Plane Must Follow At Italy's Airport by thesicilian: 3:42pm On Jul 25, 2019
I don't understand the need for these cars. I thought the directions are usually given by the control tower operatives? Why use cars when you can put flashing lights all along the runways?
Re: See The ₦155m Lamborghini That Every Plane Must Follow At Italy's Airport by Justice434(m): 3:47pm On Jul 25, 2019
Nice
Re: See The ₦155m Lamborghini That Every Plane Must Follow At Italy's Airport by YorubaEmir: 3:53pm On Jul 25, 2019
I entered this car from yaba to Ojota and forgot my change with the conductor

1 Like

Re: See The ₦155m Lamborghini That Every Plane Must Follow At Italy's Airport by Legendguru: 3:54pm On Jul 25, 2019
oh
Re: See The ₦155m Lamborghini That Every Plane Must Follow At Italy's Airport by skukimania(f): 3:58pm On Jul 25, 2019
Follow me and do what?
Re: See The ₦155m Lamborghini That Every Plane Must Follow At Italy's Airport by McKay12: 4:22pm On Jul 25, 2019
I tire for this people. grin As in the pilots don't know the runway again? [/quote]
Re: See The ₦155m Lamborghini That Every Plane Must Follow At Italy's Airport by FisifunKododada: 4:31pm On Jul 25, 2019
I don't know if its just me or other people feel same way. I have never really understood the appeal of these uber-expensive Italian automobiles. Lamborghini, Ferari etc. I don't find them aesthetically pleasing whatsoever. Why all the noise? If not for the value placed on them, I will take a G-wagon any day over any of those pathetically looking things.
Re: See The ₦155m Lamborghini That Every Plane Must Follow At Italy's Airport by 9jadove(m): 4:33pm On Jul 25, 2019
Foreign231:
Can we have this in Nigeria Airports?
we can, but before we close eye open am back one minister go convert am to his personal car fleet
Re: See The ₦155m Lamborghini That Every Plane Must Follow At Italy's Airport by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jul 25, 2019
JubrinElSudan:
Follow you? As in the pilots don't know the runway again?
Follow me is not used on the runway.
Re: See The ₦155m Lamborghini That Every Plane Must Follow At Italy's Airport by foster212: 4:44pm On Jul 25, 2019
JubrinElSudan:
Me sef dey wonder. What is the essence?
Re: See The ₦155m Lamborghini That Every Plane Must Follow At Italy's Airport by onyfrank: 5:11pm On Jul 25, 2019
HMMM This Car? If it can't jejely carry me, my wife and seven children, am no buying it. period!
Re: See The ₦155m Lamborghini That Every Plane Must Follow At Italy's Airport by Pacesetter123(m): 5:45pm On Jul 25, 2019
JubrinElSudan:
Kikikikikikikiiiii � ���! So funny.
On a serious note, it's an acceptable practices in aviation all over de world.In an airport with multiple taxiways, it's necessary for de guidance of de pilot expecially de first time pilots to such airport to locate de entrance of a particular taxiway dat will lead him to parking bay allotted him.
Re: See The ₦155m Lamborghini That Every Plane Must Follow At Italy's Airport by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jul 25, 2019
Lamb of God. Lovely cars. Nigerian airport will rather use cattles to guide pilots on runway.
Re: See The ₦155m Lamborghini That Every Plane Must Follow At Italy's Airport by fabienjoe: 5:58pm On Jul 25, 2019
solmusdesigns:
grin

tourism, national product marketing and show off works hand in hand, we all know the gallons per distance lamborghini travels makes it the list fuel economical for such aviation services, but they know their stupid africans customer cant resist such marketing bait,

this is why another sales they make will come from third world country, just like Dubai and Abudabi decieve people with ceremonial luxury patrol cars

How many Africans buy Lamboughini? Stop this delusion. Such companies don't advertise in Africa for a reason. Africans can't afford it. Not even our overpaid legislators can stump up this kind of cash . Their major market remains Europe, USA and more recently, China.
Re: See The ₦155m Lamborghini That Every Plane Must Follow At Italy's Airport by solmusdesigns: 6:05pm On Jul 25, 2019
fabienjoe:

How many Africans buy Lamboughini? Stop this delusion. Such companies don't advertise in Africa for a reason. Africans can't afford it. Not even our overpaid legislators can stump up this kind of cash . Their major market remains Europe, USA and more recently, China.

you'd be shocked at how many luxury shoper africans, arab an asians have... just do your research
Re: See The ₦155m Lamborghini That Every Plane Must Follow At Italy's Airport by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jul 25, 2019
Naija go soon buy ijapa For Muritala mohammed airport
Re: See The ₦155m Lamborghini That Every Plane Must Follow At Italy's Airport by fabienjoe: 6:11pm On Jul 25, 2019
solmusdesigns:

you'd be shocked at how many luxury shoper africans, arab an asians have... just do your research

Nothing compared with the sales in Europe, US and China. Besides, many Africans and Asians buy used from Europe and the US
Re: See The ₦155m Lamborghini That Every Plane Must Follow At Italy's Airport by Futureyahooboi(m): 6:45pm On Jul 25, 2019
Pls we have INNOSON motors come and patronize nigeria product
Re: See The ₦155m Lamborghini That Every Plane Must Follow At Italy's Airport by Bhenehdikt(m): 6:50pm On Jul 25, 2019
Foreign231:
Can we have this in Nigeria Airports?

We do, but ours is Toyota pickup
Re: See The ₦155m Lamborghini That Every Plane Must Follow At Italy's Airport by Bhenehdikt(m): 6:55pm On Jul 25, 2019
JubrinElSudan:

The Headline is misleading.
"Follow Me" vehicles are the only vehicles permitted to roam the Airport freely.
They're meant to patrol the airport at intervals to check for "Foreign Object Deposits (FOD), ensure ground equipments are properly parked, and make sure all parking Bays are kept clean.

Only in cases where the pilot is new to the Runway will he request for Follow Me vehicles to " show" him the way to his allocated parking Bay.
For Pilots that know the Airport Runways too well, they'd simply taxi to their Bay.

Follow Me vehicles also accompanies other vehicles unto the Runway, without it, no other ground vehicle can move to the runway.

It's a very "powerful" vehicle in the Airport.

Sorry for the long post.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The ₦155m Lamborghini That Every Plane Must Follow At Italy's Airport by BuddhaPalm(m): 7:33pm On Jul 25, 2019
uwa244:
Lambo is always lambo.

They originally made tractors, and still do.
Re: See The ₦155m Lamborghini That Every Plane Must Follow At Italy's Airport by Platony(m): 12:58am On Jul 26, 2019
Which RAPE reach d one wey POVERTY dey rape people??
sad sad

POVERTY is a serial RAPIST!! cry cry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Just Collected My International Passport / A-29 Super Tucano Aircraft For Nigeria Marks First Flight In Florida / This Will Be The 3rd Flyover Bridge Built By Ambode In Lagos (see PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.