Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,125 members, 7,818,374 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

What's The Best Safest Killer For Bed Bug. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What's The Best Safest Killer For Bed Bug. (497 Views)

Which Is The Most Effective And Safest Herbal Bitters To Use In Nigeria Today? / Herbal Treatment For Bed Wetting. / Pills For Bed Wetting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Best Safest Killer For Bed Bug. by chivic(m): 2:02pm On Jul 25, 2019
Please naira landers ,what can I use to kill bed bug in my house,one was sited yesterday after i brought a new house help. Will appreciate your suggestion .Thanks
Re: What's The Best Safest Killer For Bed Bug. by gustav25: 7:16pm On Jul 25, 2019
chivic:
Please naira landers ,what can I use to kill bed bug in my house,one was sited yesterday after i brought a new house help. Will appreciate your suggestion .Thanks
Get Sniper or the stronger brother DD force . Spray it on the affected bed and environment...
Re: What's The Best Safest Killer For Bed Bug. by chivic(m): 12:06am On Jul 26, 2019
gustav25:
Get Sniper or the stronger brother DD force . Spray it on the affected bed and environment...

Ok thanks.But my fear with sniper is that there are children of less than three years old in the house.
Re: What's The Best Safest Killer For Bed Bug. by SendAbroad: 2:47am On Jul 26, 2019
chivic:

If you can afford it, get your family in a hotel for like a week,

Get all clothes out to be rewashed , throw away all beddings and chairs containing wood...

Get professional fumigators to fumigate the whole house, walls and ceilings.

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Safest Killer For Bed Bug. by gustav25: 7:58pm On Jul 26, 2019
chivic:

Ok thanks.But my fear with sniper is that there are children of less than three years old in the house.
I get your fear .spray it and take the foam outside for the sun to dry the sniper and cash out all bedbugs inside the foam .
Re: What's The Best Safest Killer For Bed Bug. by kibraaminase(m): 9:47pm On Jul 26, 2019
Mixed kerosene with salt then apply it to the areas

(1) (Reply)

NAFDAC Warns Against The Consumption Of Ponmo / How To Protect Yourself From Contracting China Wuhan Corona Virus Infection! / 20,000 Coronavirus Patients To Be Killed To Avoid Further Spread Of The Virus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.