Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,659 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Trouble On Where To Start Online Course From - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Trouble On Where To Start Online Course From (808 Views)

Pls What Is The Best Way Or Hack To Buy A Course From Udemy? / How To Download Course From Udemy / CEH V9 Free Hacking Course From Google Drive. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Trouble On Where To Start Online Course From by Thompz43(m): 2:45pm On Jul 25, 2019
I will be going for online course but, I don't really know which platform to begin with. I want to know which platform to begin with between UDEMY and LYNDA , your own suggestion will be appreciated, please your advice is needed urgently expext in the house...
Re: Trouble On Where To Start Online Course From by emekadeba: 3:03pm On Jul 25, 2019
Both are very good platforms. I have used Udemy before and I am very happy with the content and massive amount of courses you can reach there. I am not so sure if you can have as many options in Lynda. And the monthly subscription fee method used in Lynda is a bit different from Udemy. You may have to pay for whole month although you want to take just a few hours. It depends on the course content you want to attend (in which platform is your perfect match course?) and the frequency you like to do it in terms of cost effectiveness.
Re: Trouble On Where To Start Online Course From by Thompz43(m): 3:10pm On Jul 25, 2019
thanks sir..

(1) (Reply)

. / Trade-nigeria......talking Trade / Learning To Code Is Fun � When You Have The Right Tools To Work With.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.