Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,008 members, 7,835,425 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Pls What Is The Best Way Or Hack To Buy A Course From Udemy? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Pls What Is The Best Way Or Hack To Buy A Course From Udemy? (407 Views)

Please Who Has This Course For Sale Or How Do I Download It From Udemy? / How To Download Course From Udemy / CEH V9 Free Hacking Course From Google Drive. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls What Is The Best Way Or Hack To Buy A Course From Udemy? by Ribenny(m): 5:44pm On Dec 19, 2022
So I desire to improve my knowledge About shell and the Command line interface. Know some commands and can quite navigate my way to an extent through the CLI.
But I still want to improve more by buying a course on shell from Udemy. Pls do anybody know any hack or the best way to buy (possibly download it into my PC) It's my first time trying to buy I'm not quite sure how it best works...any ideahow to best buy pls?
Re: Pls What Is The Best Way Or Hack To Buy A Course From Udemy? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Dec 19, 2022
It's too cheap to buy to be thinking of a hack angry

U think God will give u job after u use phoney ways to gain your knowledge?

And I future you'll want to create your own course and sell sad

1 Like

Re: Pls What Is The Best Way Or Hack To Buy A Course From Udemy? by Sapeleboy911(m): 9:13pm On Dec 20, 2022
Have you read the book, "The Linux command line" by William Shots. And "Learn enough command line to be dangerous"? These books were an eye-opener for me, from basic shell navigation to I/O redirections, like grepping and using wild cards, file permissions, bash scripting, and lots more. I find those shell tutorial videos too repetitive and boring.
Also, the ALX SE course is another good avenue to practice what you have learned about the Unix command line.

(1) (Reply)

Chrome Plugin Dev With REACT / Why Is The Browser Messing With My Headers / Full Stack Developer Vacancy In Lagos With Accomodation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.