Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,129 members, 7,849,540 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:46 PM

Four Results Of Walking With God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Four Results Of Walking With God (225 Views)

Walking With God I / 4 Dimensions Of Walking With God / What Is The Interpretation Of The Dream Of Walking With A Dead Person? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Four Results Of Walking With God by blazzydoc(m): 3:12pm On Jul 25, 2019
What It Is to Walk with God?

First of all, I think I may safely say that for some of us that question needs no answer. God Himself has answered it to us in blessed, unspeakably blessed, experience. But for others of us--yes, many of us--it does need an answer. This question receives a very plain and simple answer:

To walk with God means to live one’s life in the consciousness of God’s presence and in conscious communion with Him, to have the thought constantly before us, “God is beside me,” and every now and then to be speaking to Him, and, still more, listening for Him to speak to us.
First of all, I think I may safely say that for some of us that question needs no answer. God Himself has answered it to us in blessed, unspeakably blessed, experience. But for others of us--yes, many of us--it does need an answer. This question receives a very plain and simple answer:

In a word, to walk with God is to live in the real, constant, conscious companionship of God. https://josephifeanyiblog..com/2019/07/four-results-of-walking-with-god.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Four Results Of Walking With God by budaatum: 3:21pm On Jul 25, 2019
Yet, scholarship, which I'd presume to mean learning, which is what dispels ignorance, and about God, is what seems to be promoted here.

How would you reconcile the two op? Can one be ignorant and Walk with God?

(1) (Reply)

Modern Gospel / The Bible Never Asked Us To Forgive And Forget / There Is No God In Nigeria Says Mc Chaz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.