Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,445 members, 7,812,350 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:06 PM

Vincent Ofumelu Visits Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vincent Ofumelu Visits Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) (16539 Views)

Peter Obi Visits Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) / Governor Douye Diri Visits Goodluck Jonathan / President Buhari Meets Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vincent Ofumelu Visits Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by AlexReports(m): 3:19pm On Jul 25, 2019
Hon. Vincent Ekene Ofumelu Visits Former President Good luck Jonathan, Gets Commendation

Former President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, and active trustee of the Peoples Democratic Party, His Excellency, Goodluck Ebele Jonathan has received Hon. Barr. Vincent Ekene Ofumelu, the House of Representative Member for Oyi/Ayamelum Federal Constituency in Anambra state.

Hon. Barr. Vincent paid the former president a courtesy visit to discuss basic party issues as well as seek council on how to chart a plausible way through better leadership and active representation for the people of Oyi/Ayamelum Constituency and the entire Anambra state.

His Excellency, Former President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan also congratulated him for his emerged victory at the just concluded elections. He stressed that Barr. Ofumelu has remained a dedicated patriot, a committed leader and an agent of positive change.

According to our correspondent, Barr. Ofumelu expressed appreciation to the former president for the warm and encouraging reception he was received. He stressed that, his administration as the Member, representing the Oyi/Ayamelum Constituency will continually uphold the image and impact of PDP in the 9th Assembly. He noted that the impact of former President Goodluck Jonathan will continue to bare more potentials fruits to the sustenance of peace and development in Nigeria.

http://www.alexreports.info/2019/07/hon-vincent-ekene-ofumelu-visits-former.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Vincent Ofumelu Visits Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jul 25, 2019
cry okay

1 Like

Re: Vincent Ofumelu Visits Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jul 25, 2019
J baba
Re: Vincent Ofumelu Visits Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by Enoch07: 11:04am On Jul 26, 2019
It's good you always ask from the Masters. my presido I hail u

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vincent Ofumelu Visits Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by tobtap: 11:05am On Jul 26, 2019
cool cool
Re: Vincent Ofumelu Visits Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by Nobody: 11:05am On Jul 26, 2019
Jonathan waxing stronger daily... Buhari dying everyday.

It sweets me everyday that Buhari won the election!! Because had it been Buhari did not win, we would have been hearing that "Buhari was the best President Nigeria never had". Las Las, breeze don blow, Fowl nyansh don open wide. Buhari is just another cretin who should be kept in a zoo or Museum after death. So that Future leaders can come and look at him everytime and see what leadership should never be in the 21st century!

I will continue to speak against Buhari everyday because this nematode made me loose my business because of his terrible economic policies. It will never be well with him. Isee.

Everyday I look on TV and see Buhari, I become depressed that he is my president. He does not even look Presidential. Always looking like a depressed, aborted Agama Lizard. Buhari never had plans on how to " BE A PRESIDENT". He just wanted to be "A PRESIDENT."

I look at Rwanda, Canada, Ghana, USA, South Africa... I see Presidents.

I look at my country, I see a malevolent cow as my President trying to bulldoze his way to all nooks and crannies of the country through RUGA. RUGA rugbuo gi dia.

I Pray Nigerians learn there mistakes the hard way. Because we told them.

Take a look at Buharis new ministers and weep for your nation if you have one. The ever short Nigige? Adamu Adamu? Commander of Liars Lie Mohammed? Sister of A Thief Saraki? George Akume? Akpabio of all people? The money rascal Rauf Aregberascal who built the tallest African talking drum yet indebted his state for all ages? The minister of Darkness Fashola who said electricity is not rocket science? Nigerians, why una mumu like this? What took time in naming this charlatans?

But what worries me now is that they have started packaging another criminal and mindless looter to come and take over. Am talking about no other person than Tinubu: The Alausa crook. It will be terrible. Nigerians beware.

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Vincent Ofumelu Visits Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by darfay: 11:06am On Jul 26, 2019
How is this news?

3 Likes

Re: Vincent Ofumelu Visits Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by Teewhy2: 11:06am On Jul 26, 2019
good one.
Re: Vincent Ofumelu Visits Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by Automatic3444(m): 11:06am On Jul 26, 2019
Ozza rum ,+ grin
Re: Vincent Ofumelu Visits Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by babakb: 11:06am On Jul 26, 2019
Jonadaffft

5 Likes

Re: Vincent Ofumelu Visits Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by Hotzone(m): 11:06am On Jul 26, 2019
With made in Aba sandals

1 Like

Re: Vincent Ofumelu Visits Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by Riversides2003(m): 11:08am On Jul 26, 2019
Jonathan a man of peace. We miss you. Bubu and his Fulani brother’s are killing Nigerians everyday.

8 Likes

Re: Vincent Ofumelu Visits Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by tigerclaws: 11:08am On Jul 26, 2019
babakb:
Jonadaffft
Thunder scatter Buhari Insha'Allah amin
Thunder scatter Buhari Insha'Allah amin
Thunder scatter aisha masha Allah amin

17 Likes

Re: Vincent Ofumelu Visits Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by BubuZombi: 11:08am On Jul 26, 2019
He went to receive looting techniques from his Master grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vincent Ofumelu Visits Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by Praktikals(m): 11:14am On Jul 26, 2019
Jonathan is the hero of looters

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vincent Ofumelu Visits Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by Ades1234(m): 11:15am On Jul 26, 2019
VenusTechShop:

It sweets me everyday that Buhari won the election!! Because had it been Buhari did not win, we would have been hearing that "Buhari was the best President Nigeria never had". Las Las, breeze don blow, Fowl nyansh don open wide. Buhari is just another hopeless Animal who should be kept in a zoo or Museum after death. So that Future leaders can come and look at him everytime and see what leadership should never be in the 21st century!

I Pray Nigerians learn there mistakes the hard way. Because we told them

But what worries me now is that they have started if packaging another criminal and mindless looter to come and take over. [/b]Am talking about no other person than Tinubu: The Alausa Bastard. It will be terrible. Nigerians beware.[/b]
if u take look and move close to Jonathan, he look like somebody who has drunk at the pix,I hope so, because like one of those days when he was in asorock , that man hmmmm

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vincent Ofumelu Visits Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by Kingluqman(m): 11:16am On Jul 26, 2019
I love that Jonah material I swear..

grin

3 Likes

Re: Vincent Ofumelu Visits Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by bigfish3k: 11:17am On Jul 26, 2019
why is jona now looking like itse clark in those pix

1 Like

Re: Vincent Ofumelu Visits Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by Gentlewarrior1(m): 11:18am On Jul 26, 2019
VenusTechShop:

It sweets me everyday that Buhari won the election!! Because had it been Buhari did not win, we would have been hearing that "Buhari was the best President Nigeria never had". Las Las, breeze don blow, Fowl nyansh don open wide. Buhari is just another hopeless Animal who should be kept in a zoo or Museum after death. So that Future leaders can come and look at him everytime and see what leadership should never be in the 21st century!

I Pray Nigerians learn there mistakes the hard way. Because we told them

But what worries me now is that they have started packaging another criminal and mindless looter to come and take over. [/b]Am talking about no other person than Tinubu: The Alausa Bastard. It will be terrible. Nigerians beware.[/b]
Lol. Guy u wicked o

1 Like

Re: Vincent Ofumelu Visits Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by tydi(m): 11:20am On Jul 26, 2019
grin

All these law makers with mislead priorities, what will visiting GEJ contribute to the people of oyi in Anambra state that voted you into power? Does GEJ know how grass root politics is played in Anambra, or has the speaker thought he is been elected as an incoming president..? He didn't see other stateman from his state to visit? Or he just went to take pictures with a formal president to add to his archives as one of achievements during his stay in the corridor of power.. So many questions to be asked if only one could answer.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vincent Ofumelu Visits Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by densiks: 11:21am On Jul 26, 2019
Jonathan =Fresh man

Some people called him an ineffectual buffoon

3 Likes

Re: Vincent Ofumelu Visits Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by TANID(m): 11:30am On Jul 26, 2019
Enoch07:
It's good you always ask from the Masters. my presido I hail u
Our ex-President

1 Like

Re: Vincent Ofumelu Visits Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by Kenturkey048(m): 11:30am On Jul 26, 2019
Ades1234:
if u take look and move close to Jonathan, he look like somebody who has drunk at the pix,I hope so, because like one of those days when he was in asorock , that man hmmmm
you wrote plenty but ended up making no sense......
Re: Vincent Ofumelu Visits Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by haryorbarmie83(m): 11:35am On Jul 26, 2019
igwefivestar:
is this another form of yahoo yahoo, this one nha yahoo times or yahoo minus? grin
this is legit bro, no scam.
Re: Vincent Ofumelu Visits Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by Nobody: 11:40am On Jul 26, 2019
VenusTechShop:

I will continue to speak against Buhari everyday because this nematode made me loose my business because of his terrible economic policies. Buhari turned me to a Pauper and it will never be well with him. Isee.

Everyday I look on TV and see Buhari, I become depressed that he is my president. He does not even look Presidential. Always looking like a depressed, aborted Agama Lizard. Buhari never had plans on how to " BE A PRESIDENT". He just wanted to be "A PRESIDENT."

I look at Rwanda, Canada, Ghana, USA, South Africa... I see Presidents.

I look at my country, I see a malevolent cow as my President trying to bulldoze his way to all nooks and crannies of the country through RUGA. RUGA rugbuo gi dia.

I Pray Nigerians learn there mistakes the hard way. Because we told them.

Take a look at Buharis new ministers and weep for your nation if you have one. The ever short Nigige? Adamu Adamu? Commander of Liars Lie Mohammed? Sister of A Thief Saraki? George Akume? Akpabio of all people? The money rascal Rauf Aregberascal who built the tallest African talking drum yet indebted his state for all ages? The minister of Darkness Fashola who said electricity is not rocket science? Nigerians, why una mumu like this? What took time in naming this charlatans?

But what worries me now is that they have started packaging another criminal and mindless looter to come and take over. Am talking about no other person than Tinubu: The Alausa Bastard. It will be terrible. Nigerians beware.
you'll be fine. Dont know what is wrong with you. But you'll be fine

1 Like

Re: Vincent Ofumelu Visits Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by Amuocha: 11:44am On Jul 26, 2019
Great

(1) (2) (Reply)

Court Stops NASS, Police, DSS From Taking Over Edo Assembly / Mob Demolish PHCN Lagos Office Over Crazy Bill / African Union Taps Buhari To Lead Anti-corruption Fight In Africa.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.