Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,005 members, 7,828,532 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

Vincent Ofumelu Visits Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vincent Ofumelu Visits Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) (16552 Views)

Peter Obi Visits Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) / Governor Douye Diri Visits Goodluck Jonathan / President Buhari Meets Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vincent Ofumelu Visits Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by saraki2019(m): 11:45am On Jul 26, 2019
VenusTechShop:
Jonathan waxing stronger daily... Buhari dying everyday.

It sweets me everyday that Buhari won the election!! Because had it been Buhari did not win, we would have been hearing that "Buhari was the best President Nigeria never had". Las Las, breeze don blow, Fowl nyansh don open wide. Buhari is just another cretin who should be kept in a zoo or Museum after death. So that Future leaders can come and look at him everytime and see what leadership should never be in the 21st century!

I will continue to speak against Buhari everyday because this nematode made me loose my business because of his terrible economic policies. Buhari turned me to a Pauper and it will never be well with him. Isee.

Everyday I look on TV and see Buhari, I become depressed that he is my president. He does not even look Presidential. Always looking like a depressed, aborted Agama Lizard. Buhari never had plans on how to " BE A PRESIDENT". He just wanted to be "A PRESIDENT."

I look at Rwanda, Canada, Ghana, USA, South Africa... I see Presidents.

I look at my country, I see a malevolent cow as my President trying to bulldoze his way to all nooks and crannies of the country through RUGA. RUGA rugbuo gi dia.

I Pray Nigerians learn there mistakes the hard way. Because we told them.

Take a look at Buharis new ministers and weep for your nation if you have one. The ever short Nigige? Adamu Adamu? Commander of Liars Lie Mohammed? Sister of A Thief Saraki? George Akume? Akpabio of all people? The money rascal Rauf Aregberascal who built the tallest African talking drum yet indebted his state for all ages? The minister of Darkness Fashola who said electricity is not rocket science? Nigerians, why una mumu like this? What took time in naming this charlatans?

But what worries me now is that they have started packaging another criminal and mindless looter to come and take over. Am talking about no other person than Tinubu: The Alausa crook. It will be terrible. Nigerians beware.
Failures always find something to blame, you are solely responsible for your life. Don't hang it on any bodies neck. With or without. Buhari you will not succeed if you didn't change your mindset
Re: Vincent Ofumelu Visits Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by Costanostra: 11:59am On Jul 26, 2019
VenusTechShop:
Jonathan waxing stronger daily... Buhari dying everyday.

It sweets me everyday that Buhari won the election!! Because had it been Buhari did not win, we would have been hearing that "Buhari was the best President Nigeria never had". Las Las, breeze don blow, Fowl nyansh don open wide. Buhari is just another cretin who should be kept in a zoo or Museum after death. So that Future leaders can come and look at him everytime and see what leadership should never be in the 21st century!

I will continue to speak against Buhari everyday because this nematode made me loose my business because of his terrible economic policies. Buhari turned me to a Pauper and it will never be well with him. Isee.

Everyday I look on TV and see Buhari, I become depressed that he is my president. He does not even look Presidential. Always looking like a depressed, aborted Agama Lizard. Buhari never had plans on how to " BE A PRESIDENT". He just wanted to be "A PRESIDENT."

I look at Rwanda, Canada, Ghana, USA, South Africa... I see Presidents.

I look at my country, I see a malevolent cow as my President trying to bulldoze his way to all nooks and crannies of the country through RUGA. RUGA rugbuo gi dia.

I Pray Nigerians learn there mistakes the hard way. Because we told them.

Take a look at Buharis new ministers and weep for your nation if you have one. The ever short Nigige? Adamu Adamu? Commander of Liars Lie Mohammed? Sister of A Thief Saraki? George Akume? Akpabio of all people? The money rascal Rauf Aregberascal who built the tallest African talking drum yet indebted his state for all ages? The minister of Darkness Fashola who said electricity is not rocket science? Nigerians, why una mumu like this? What took time in naming this charlatans?

But what worries me now is that they have started packaging another criminal and mindless looter to come and take over. Am talking about no other person than Tinubu: The Alausa crook. It will be terrible. Nigerians beware.
Bro you ain't no pauper....you write like somebody who didn't just go to school but one who got an education as well...a good one....anybody still supporting this govt is not just dull but plain stupid...a good economy is 70% policies and 30% economics.....unfortunately this govt have NADA....just keep pushing bro but the one thing I know is that you ain't no pauper....far from it....see you at the top bro
Re: Vincent Ofumelu Visits Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by ITGOLD(m): 1:30pm On Jul 26, 2019
darfay:
How is this news?

Re: Vincent Ofumelu Visits Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by ITGOLD(m): 1:33pm On Jul 26, 2019
BubuZombi:
He went to receive looting techniques from his Master grin

see broder, broder
broder where mumu, mumu.

Re: Vincent Ofumelu Visits Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by uba1991: 1:50pm On Jul 26, 2019
THE BUFFOON. if you know you know

1 Like

Re: Vincent Ofumelu Visits Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by BubuZombi: 3:41pm On Jul 26, 2019
ITGOLD:

see broder, broder
broder where mumu, mumu.

Guy, You look good on that pix grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Congratulates Yemi Osinbajo On His 63 Birthday / Do You Think Lateef Fagbemi Will Do Better Than Malami As AGF? / Why We Charge in Dollars - NPA GM, Coporate Communications, Sarah Ballah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.