Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

Advice To Youth Corpers Passing Out Today By Evangelist William William - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Advice To Youth Corpers Passing Out Today By Evangelist William William (557 Views)

Married Women Hear Me Out Today: / Evangelist Uncle Sola: Marriage That You Password Your Phone Is A Yahoo Marriage / Sex Starved Evangelist Impregnates Church Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advice To Youth Corpers Passing Out Today By Evangelist William William by Dranatomy: 5:02pm On Jul 25, 2019
... To friends whose 1yr journey with #NYSC has successfully ended today, you have my sincere congratulations. But then, it's another phase of life's challenges in a country that stopped working immediately after the colonial rule.

Nevertheless, a man once said and I quote, "Considering the state of Nigeria today, I rather send my children to learn a trade first, get established and thereafter enter school just for exposures". Many thought he was thinking backward, but I tell you today, first class graduates are working for his children.

The concept of of i studied this, i studied that is soon becoming a scam. Is it law, medicine, engineering, arts & humanities?, be thou informed that times has long change. Now you're done, remember, parent will only accommodate you for few weeks. They may not complain when the burden becomes too much but their actions will do.

#Hints
1. Drop the mentality of "I am a graduate" if u must stay off mummy's pot for a month.
2. Many has dropped their degree for SSCE Job. You can call it settling for less, but that's just a means to an end not an end itself.. My point - Don't be selective in job hunt. You can start somewhere no matter how small.
3. Apply in all openings until u run out of records
4. Look inward, there is a skill in you ; Explore it for legit "hustlings". Even when the job finally lands, multiple sources of income is not a crime.
5. You can bury some self ego, mingle with the so called lower class to learn a trade. If they'll accept u "THE OGA", you'll be the one to smile later. I bet u with ur level of education and exposure already, you should later do well than them. Many will mock , but don't worry. Be steadfast.
6. Be ready to work as volunteer whenever opportunity present self. Sometimes, it's not about the money first.
7. Marriage is not an escape route from this stage of uncertainty. Yes, I'm addressing both guys and ladies here. If u had a trusted girl/boyfriend on or before service year , u both can relocate somewhere, plan ur life together and see the empire growing gradually.
Don't wait for manna my dear, it may not fall - Not even tokumbo talk less of tear-rubber ready-made.
N/B:. Genuine helpers are rare. Elites only help the elites for immediate return on investment. If you're from a humble background, don't feel many of them will pity u.. , gone are those days of genuine helpers. But I wil advice, plan and live ur life as if helpers no more exist. Notwithstanding, any day help comes, accept it.
8. Stay humble and be flexible. Don't be rigid ; be ready take justifiable risks
9. Avoid bad gangs and opportunists. Some will fling their ill gotten wealth to trap u in the corridor of crime posing as big boys and big girls in town, don't join them. Wealth whose source lacks detailed explanation is a setup rolling like a time bomb. Since it's a spirit, it may leave u with no second chance to rethink, so be careful.
10. Some will try to take advantage of your helplessness but u know what?, be steadfast!.
Psalmist said "I will lift up my eyes to the hill from where cometh my help, my help comes from the lord who made heaven and earth". My brother if God's prophecy over ur life was greatness, stay focused, do ur best and leave the rest to him. He's the chief pilot.
11. Be good in all sense, cultivate Good manners.
12. Jesus said in Math 10, "Behold I send u out like sheep the midst of wolves, nevertheless fear not for i shall be with you even up to the end of the world".

Ladies and gentlemen,
.. It's another phase of life's journey but I'm most convinced that God in heaven who has already taken you this far shall see you through to the end. You shall be what he said you'll be.

2 Likes

Re: Advice To Youth Corpers Passing Out Today By Evangelist William William by Redman44(m): 9:37am On Jul 26, 2019
Dranatomy:
... To friends whose 1yr journey with #NYSC has successfully ended today, you have my sincere congratulations. But then, it's another phase of life's challenges in a country that stopped working immediately after the colonial rule.

Nevertheless, a man once said and I quote, "Considering the state of Nigeria today, I rather send my children to learn a trade first, get established and thereafter enter school just for exposures". Many thought he was thinking backward, but I tell you today, first class graduates are working for his children.

The concept of of i studied this, i studied that is soon becoming a scam. Is it law, medicine, engineering, arts & humanities?, be thou informed that times has long change. Now you're done, remember, parent will only accommodate you for few weeks. They may not complain when the burden becomes too much but their actions will do.

#Hints
1. Drop the mentality of "I am a graduate" if u must stay off mummy's pot for a month.
2. Many has dropped their degree for SSCE Job. You can call it settling for less, but that's just a means to an end not an end itself.. My point - Don't be selective in job hunt. You can start somewhere no matter how small.
3. Apply in all openings until u run out of records
4. Look inward, there is a skill in you ; Explore it for legit "hustlings". Even when the job finally lands, multiple sources of income is not a crime.
5. You can bury some self ego, mingle with the so called lower class to learn a trade. If they'll accept u "THE OGA", you'll be the one to smile later. I bet u with ur level of education and exposure already, you should later do well than them. Many will mock , but don't worry. Be steadfast.
6. Be ready to work as volunteer whenever opportunity present self. Sometimes, it's not about the money first.
7. Marriage is not an escape route from this stage of uncertainty. Yes, I'm addressing both guys and ladies here. If u had a trusted girl/boyfriend on or before service year , u both can relocate somewhere, plan ur life together and see the empire growing gradually.
Don't wait for manna my dear, it may not fall - Not even tokumbo talk less of tear-rubber ready-made.
N/B:. Genuine helpers are rare. Elites only help the elites for immediate return on investment. If you're from a humble background, don't feel many of them will pity u.. , gone are those days of genuine helpers. But I wil advice, plan and live ur life as if helpers no more exist. Notwithstanding, any day help comes, accept it.
8. Stay humble and be flexible. Don't be rigid ; be ready take justifiable risks
9. Avoid bad gangs and opportunists. Some will fling their ill gotten wealth to trap u in the corridor of crime posing as big boys and big girls in town, don't join them. Wealth whose source lacks detailed explanation is a setup rolling like a time bomb. Since it's a spirit, it may leave u with no second chance to rethink, so be careful.
10. Some will try to take advantage of your helplessness but u know what?, be steadfast!.
Psalmist said "I will lift up my eyes to the hill from where cometh my help, my help comes from the lord who made heaven and earth". My brother if God's prophecy over ur life was greatness, stay focused, do ur best and leave the rest to him. He's the chief pilot.
11. Be good in all sense, cultivate Good manners.
12. Jesus said in Math 10, "Behold I send u out like sheep the midst of wolves, nevertheless fear not for i shall be with you even up to the end of the world".

Ladies and gentlemen,
.. It's another phase of life's journey but I'm most convinced that God in heaven who has already taken you this far shall see you through to the end. You shall be what he said you'll be.

Well Spoken. Thanks.
Re: Advice To Youth Corpers Passing Out Today By Evangelist William William by tunjilee003: 6:55pm On Jul 26, 2019
nice write up.. i hope this get to front page

(1) (Reply)

This Is The Reason Why Some People Smell So Bad / 11 Lessons I Learned In My 11 Year Marriage – Olivier Marriage Lessons / Hospital Bill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.