Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,699 members, 7,809,644 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:27 PM

Hospital Bill - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Hospital Bill (551 Views)

Woman Has N3.6m In Her Account But Her Son Dies Because Of Hospital Bill (Video) / Hospital Gave Family Wrong Baby Home, Called Family 10 Days Later For Exchange / Lady Gives Birth To Baby Boy While Visiting Her Husband In The Hospital. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hospital Bill by Nobody: 7:10am On Apr 10, 2020
Dear,
Please i have Baby boy yesterday morning by 4:30 am ( 9th of April, 2020 by 4:30 am) @ Asaba, Delta state. But d labour was too long and she became weak after over 24 hours labour duration.
At the end they did CS operation for her.
Good enough...Baby and mum are doing great,
but after, they demanded for 100k deposit, i could not even complete the 100k deposit self. I only manage to deposit 65k (65,000 naira)
Now they are saying before discharge that my bill will total about 250/300k
I am bleeped right now!!! I know how economy all over the world is bleeped too.

Please i am begging you, if you have any thing at all.I have to remove shame and chat you and say all this to beg.

If u can send any thing for me please help,
Even if you cannot, just pray for me and baby and mum.
i will understand the world economy right now....but out shame i had to chat to plead from any thing from you.

My phone line... 08136994331
Peter chukwuka
Re: Hospital Bill by nifemi25(m): 7:30am On Apr 10, 2020
Congratulations on your new born baby. Good to know your wife and kid are doing great..

May god send helper to you
Re: Hospital Bill by ZhiosonWind: 8:27am On Apr 10, 2020
Cc ahnie
Re: Hospital Bill by Nobody: 9:11am On Apr 10, 2020
ZhiosonWind:
Cc ahnie

Please who is ahine?
Re: Hospital Bill by ahnie: 11:15am On Apr 10, 2020
vonchulxy:

Please who is ahine?
Ahnie is the name of a country in Asaba.
Thanks!
Re: Hospital Bill by ahnie: 5:04pm On Apr 10, 2020
ZhiosonWind:
Cc ahnie
My dear... congratulations on the birth of your child.

So sorry I can't be of help to you at this hour of needs.
I pray...make God raise helpers for you!
Sorry for not responding on time.
Re: Hospital Bill by Nobody: 8:37am On Apr 16, 2020
@ all,

Thank you all for your prayers, when I ran to here it was out of confusion and lost for help.now I am back home....your prayers gave me hope and. In life everything is not money, at first I need money but your prayers made me strong and I was able to solve the issue at hand.

Please how do I delete the topic? Now that I have returned home and do not need assistance again.

Thank you all.

2 Likes

Re: Hospital Bill by aviona: 3:05pm On Apr 16, 2020
Congrats to you and your family.

To delete your post, (hope someone will not quote you) just click the modify option right under your post. This takes you to the page where you can easily clear/delete everything you posted.
Don't forget to click on the submit button.

All the best to you.
Re: Hospital Bill by sisisioge: 4:04pm On Apr 16, 2020
vonchulxy:
Dear,
Please i have Baby boy yesterday morning by 4:30 am ( 9th of April, 2020 by 4:30 am) @ Asaba, Delta state. But d labour was too long and she became weak after over 24 hours labour duration.
At the end they did CS operation for her.
Good enough...Baby and mum are doing great,
but after, they demanded for 100k deposit, i could not even complete the 100k deposit self. I only manage to deposit 65k (65,000 naira)
Now they are saying before discharge that my bill will total about 250/300k
I am bleeped right now!!! I know how economy all over the world is bleeped too.

Please i am begging you, if you have any thing at all.I have to remove shame and chat you and say all this to beg.

If u can send any thing for me please help,
Even if you cannot, just pray for me and baby and mum.
i will understand the world economy right now....but out shame i had to chat to plead from any thing from you.

My phone line... 08136994331
Peter chukwuka

Wow! I am glad all went well.

1 Like

Re: Hospital Bill by peacefulhome(f): 6:38pm On Apr 16, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Has A Friend Ever Fall Your Hands Before? Share Your Experience. / Need Of A Fairly Used Sofa Or Couch Made Of Cloths / Help Me!!! I Need 1500naira For An Inhaler

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.