Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,567 members, 7,861,681 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:05 PM

27-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Uyo, Akwa Ibom, Drops Suicide Note - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 27-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Uyo, Akwa Ibom, Drops Suicide Note (57176 Views)

300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) / Suicide Note Of Chukwuebuka Akachi: UNN Student Commits Suicide (Photos) / Aso Rock Driver Attempts Suicide Over ‘Poor’ Salary, Drops Suicide Note (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 27-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Uyo, Akwa Ibom, Drops Suicide Note by AquariusRising: 11:24pm On Jul 25, 2019
You lost me in the second paragraph.
I don't think young adults live with their parents because the law mandates them to. They do because they do not have the financial means to be independent...rent an apartment...pay bills...buy food...
Lots of them are trapped, that's why they stay.
AwkaetitiBabe:
Some parents should learn to give their kids space. Support them. Degrading them or frustrating is simply bad parenting skills.

Personally I support we enact a bill where anyone aged 18 can file to live alone.

Besides the guy should have simply blocked all negative energy. Change Sim or change location.

2 Likes

Re: 27-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Uyo, Akwa Ibom, Drops Suicide Note by 1Sharon(f): 11:41pm On Jul 25, 2019
cigwe:
Just because my friend bought machine now my dad is blaming me of laziness......just dey frustrate my life.... Something on my mind if not my mum

Anyway RIP to the dead

mascot345:

U are 100% right. Some times parents compare their children with others.
They will tell you that your friends are doing better than you.

African parents love to compare their children to other kids, but do it to them..it's a war
Re: 27-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Uyo, Akwa Ibom, Drops Suicide Note by AquariusRising: 11:45pm On Jul 25, 2019
The poor guy was trapped...I guess.

I moved away from home 6years ago. I chose to squat with a friend, rather than live at home. My dad and I have not spoken to each other in all that time. He was killing me in installments with his cruel words and I decided that I didn't want to die. He is incensed that I dared to have a life outside his influence.

I have a job now. Life is a bit better.

For those who are going through tough times... Life is hard...but I assure you, it is worthwhile.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 27-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Uyo, Akwa Ibom, Drops Suicide Note by AquariusRising: 11:51pm On Jul 25, 2019
F**k off to a very far place! You won't be missed!
flowx:
And you're expecting me to start rolling with you inside mud?

I rather summersault my way out of here���������

1 Like

Re: 27-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Uyo, Akwa Ibom, Drops Suicide Note by Afamed: 11:57pm On Jul 25, 2019
immhotep:

APC sleep? grin grin
Have you aired a Ruga news today?

Re: 27-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Uyo, Akwa Ibom, Drops Suicide Note by Nobody: 12:08am On Jul 26, 2019
Afamed:

Have you aired a Ruga news today?
RUGA RUGA grin grin

cc sarrki gaskiyamagana yarimo deomelo olawalesmarter0 juliusmalema madridguy
gandollar lzaa amatarasha nkemchukwudi ngeneukweunu adaibeku

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 27-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Uyo, Akwa Ibom, Drops Suicide Note by Mummymahdi(f): 12:37am On Jul 26, 2019
Truthsbitter:
Just because you can talk doesn't mean you should nag all the time.

woman live with the memory...

That's it,, if one have easy going mum thank God... I have seen one that always seek d wrath of God upon her kids on every single misbehaviour Good.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 27-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Uyo, Akwa Ibom, Drops Suicide Note by Carlyboi(m): 12:44am On Jul 26, 2019
Things are really crazy in this country nowadays the saying is that people who have it very difficult are living from hands to mouth but if you ask me it’s basically legs and elbow to mouth now that’s how difficult things are,you see princes living like slaves and serfs in this country!the people leading a decent life In this country are just bout 10% of Nigeria’s population
Re: 27-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Uyo, Akwa Ibom, Drops Suicide Note by dochenaj: 12:45am On Jul 26, 2019
ichidodo:
50 mg of Sertraline would have saved his life...
You could never be "wronger".
Re: 27-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Uyo, Akwa Ibom, Drops Suicide Note by pacespot(m): 1:24am On Jul 26, 2019
The kind of stress that accompanies this burden of you becoming a graduate in Nigeria is disturbing. Despite knowing the economic reality in the country, If you can't find a job quickly, you will pray you never graduated from school based on what people will make you go through. Parents, brothers and sisters, extended family members and even the neighbours are expecting something from you immediately you crossed this line of being a graduate, and there is no way you can convince them it is not easy for youngsters out there. This is the sick mentality of black people, they only understand one thing: "secure a job after graduation". So far there are people finding jobs, if you can't find one, you are in trouble. The young man decided to tow the line of being a successful entrepreneur, but since his rewards are far fetched into the future, his parents could no longer put up with such decision. That is why it is better to just move out of your parent's house after graduating if their expectations and your dreams are not aligned. They will make the life hell for you there.

RIP, young man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 27-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Uyo, Akwa Ibom, Drops Suicide Note by Mrexcell(m): 3:48am On Jul 26, 2019
Islie:

https://thenationonlineng.net/i-ended-my-life-to-avoid-disturbances-from-my-mother/

I will put the whole blame on this apc govt since they came to power nigerian youths have become more miserable and frustrated.

1 Like

Re: 27-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Uyo, Akwa Ibom, Drops Suicide Note by Jabioro: 4:40am On Jul 26, 2019
dayleke:

Wow!!!!

Can I pm you.
I'll like to hear your story bro.

Thanks.

Ps: I go even sub for you o.
Not trying to put you down o, just wanna hear your story.
You can
Re: 27-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Uyo, Akwa Ibom, Drops Suicide Note by benobyeze(m): 5:52am On Jul 26, 2019
He's mentally ill
Re: 27-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Uyo, Akwa Ibom, Drops Suicide Note by Nobody: 5:57am On Jul 26, 2019
Mummymahdi:

That's it,, if one have easy going mum thank God... I have seen one that always seek d wrath of God upon her kids on every single misbehaviour Good.
God does not answer such prayers from an evil mom.

1 Like

Re: 27-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Uyo, Akwa Ibom, Drops Suicide Note by dayleke: 6:31am On Jul 26, 2019
Jabioro:
You can

Thanks.
Done.
good am.
Re: 27-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Uyo, Akwa Ibom, Drops Suicide Note by Deepfeel(m): 6:42am On Jul 26, 2019
Gforce2019:

Carry your mumu commot for my mention Jare! I no get your time
Lol is that all? You are just a little boy you know nothing about life
Re: 27-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Uyo, Akwa Ibom, Drops Suicide Note by Skmoda(m): 6:45am On Jul 26, 2019
pablobellins:
And this is coming from someone who registered in 2010; having spent 3days online. Before u quote me; u will do well to know hv bn on nairaland wayback since 2008. Ignore what this monika tells u
Then why did you have to post that kinda stuff....? Or you prolly kidding...
Re: 27-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Uyo, Akwa Ibom, Drops Suicide Note by seunjungle1(m): 7:26am On Jul 26, 2019
It is so sad. It take a grace to overcome this life destroyer called suicide causes by emotional stress.
I have once think about suicide as a way to escape this life of hardship but God strong me enough to overcome the great temptation.
I pray God see those minds that are going through such a pain through. Not easy bro
Re: 27-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Uyo, Akwa Ibom, Drops Suicide Note by pablobellins(m): 7:31am On Jul 26, 2019
Skmoda:

Then why did you have to post that kinda stuff....? Or you prolly kidding...
of cos you should know its a sarcastic joke.
Re: 27-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Uyo, Akwa Ibom, Drops Suicide Note by Gforce2019: 7:33am On Jul 26, 2019
Deepfeel:

Lol is that all? You are just a little boy you know nothing about life

Silence is the best answer....
Re: 27-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Uyo, Akwa Ibom, Drops Suicide Note by Deepfeel(m): 7:35am On Jul 26, 2019
Gforce2019:

Silence is the best answer....
Yes when you have nothing reasonable to say

1 Like

Re: 27-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Uyo, Akwa Ibom, Drops Suicide Note by Gforce2019: 7:37am On Jul 26, 2019
Deepfeel:

Yes when you have nothing reasonable to say

Keep ranting....
Re: 27-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Uyo, Akwa Ibom, Drops Suicide Note by Deepfeel(m): 7:42am On Jul 26, 2019
Gforce2019:

Keep ranting....
Run along lil boy
Re: 27-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Uyo, Akwa Ibom, Drops Suicide Note by sylve11: 7:43am On Jul 26, 2019
BlackPantherxXx:
angry

He sounded mentally weak.

Everyone has a threshold beyond which they break.

For some, a breath can cut them and for others even 100 elephants can't break them down...

Don't abuse him... he's already outta reach. He made sure of that.

that is it man, that is it! sad cool
Re: 27-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Uyo, Akwa Ibom, Drops Suicide Note by updatedws: 8:16am On Jul 26, 2019
BlackPantherxXx:
angry

He sounded mentally weak.

Everyone has a threshold beyond which they break.

For some, a breath can cut them and for others even 100 elephants can't break them down...

Don't abuse him... he's already outta reach. He made sure of that.

boy you stole from me.
you never got my adsense approved as promised despite receiving half payment
Re: 27-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Uyo, Akwa Ibom, Drops Suicide Note by BlackPantherxXx: 8:55am On Jul 26, 2019
updatedws:

boy you stole from me.
you never got my adsense approved as promised despite receiving half payment

Are you OK or you are drunk?
Re: 27-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Uyo, Akwa Ibom, Drops Suicide Note by dotedote: 9:09am On Jul 26, 2019
TO YOU
midolian:
Too bad!

To me, when you comit suicide, you are saying your maker doesn't know what He is doing.
Re: 27-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Uyo, Akwa Ibom, Drops Suicide Note by Elliot2(m): 9:17am On Jul 26, 2019
Iyajelili:

What wrong have I done, Mr ? I didn't know the said man
Sorry I came off a bit harsh. You have done no wrong. I reacted based on my experiences;most people don't show care until it is too late,and only then they come out. I have been asking for help but no one comes through.
Re: 27-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Uyo, Akwa Ibom, Drops Suicide Note by Elliot2(m): 9:21am On Jul 26, 2019
pacespot:
The kind of stress that accompanies this burden of you becoming a graduate in Nigeria is disturbing. Despite knowing the economic reality in the country, If you can't find a job quickly, you will pray you never graduated from school based on what people will make you go through. Parents, brothers and sisters, extended family members and even the neighbours are expecting something from you immediately you crossed this line of being a graduate, and there is no way you can convince them it is not easy for youngsters out there. This is the sick mentality of black people, they only understand one thing: "secure a job after graduation". So far there are people finding jobs, if you can't find one, you are in trouble. The young man decided to tow the line of being a successful entrepreneur, but since his rewards are far fetched into the future, his parents could no longer put up with such decision. That is why it is better to just move out of your parent's house after graduating if their expectations and your dreams are not aligned. They will make the life hell for you there.

RIP, young man
If I tell you the kind pressure I am on now,you will pity me,especially from my father.
Re: 27-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Uyo, Akwa Ibom, Drops Suicide Note by CioAngels(f): 9:32am On Jul 26, 2019
My very young man, may your soul rest in peace. You should have happiness in you big trade and forget the sadist that tormented your life. Unfortunately you happily toiled and graduated and could not get a job because we are made to believe. But, there are government jobs that are strictly reserved for the children of the big politicians, the rich, the fulani and .00000% of the Hausa. They actually keep the jobs year in year out for their children to finish Youth Service. Nigeria's Leaders are heartless, inhuman, Vampires, Ritualist and abominable names, that's who they all are. May your spirit and spirit of those who killed themselves because their government failed them hunt them down in disgrace. Well, maybe you pa Zahra, you are stylishly killing the vibrant youths that voted you IN. Whoever you are, may you be judged.

1 Like

Re: 27-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Uyo, Akwa Ibom, Drops Suicide Note by Iyajelili(f): 10:02am On Jul 26, 2019
Elliot2:
Sorry I came off a bit harsh. You have done no wrong. I reacted based on my experiences;most people don't show care until it is too late,and only then they come out. I have been asking for help but no one comes through.

You can be harsh all you want, I'll take it but do you know the reason you think people don't care about person who are suicidal is because they don't speak out. Except you have some supernatural powers there is no way you'll differentiate people who are depressed from those who are not.

So please when anyone is depressed before thinking of even committing suicide speak out and people like us will listen to them.

I'm sorry about what you have experienced and hope you have crossed the bridge to a happy phase of life?
Re: 27-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Uyo, Akwa Ibom, Drops Suicide Note by HRHQueenPhil(f): 10:13am On Jul 26, 2019
must u remain in that space? come to living faith church winners chapel and change ur story 4 good! locate 1 near u
Elliot2:
OK. Got it. I am passing through similar thing the poor dude faced,and even more. I can say I am stronger cos I am still alive. I haven't just got to my own limits.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

ABSU Student Reported Beheaded Found Alive / Girl Poisons Family Of Five For Refusing To Give Her "Efo Riro" To Eat (PHOTOS) / Ghanaian Native Doctor Calls Police On Man Who Brought His Daughter For Ritual

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.