Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,655 members, 7,823,851 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

Nigerians React To The Death Of Leah Sharibu (Unconfirmed) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerians React To The Death Of Leah Sharibu (Unconfirmed) (49060 Views)

Leah Sharibu Married To Two Boko Haram Leaders, Now Has Two Kids – 'repentant' T / BREAKING ! Leah Sharibu Has Been Released / CCTV Footage Of Offa Bank Robbery Surfaces Online (Unconfirmed) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React To The Death Of Leah Sharibu (Unconfirmed) by conquer20: 8:02pm On Jul 25, 2019
It's so pathetic and sad if the news is real.
Re: Nigerians React To The Death Of Leah Sharibu (Unconfirmed) by SimplePlan34: 8:02pm On Jul 25, 2019
The Jesus she stood for did not save her.
Re: Nigerians React To The Death Of Leah Sharibu (Unconfirmed) by jubrilELsudan: 8:03pm On Jul 25, 2019
TO BE ABSENT FROM THE BODY IS TO BE PRESENT WITH THE LORD.

Guide me, O thou great redeemer,
Pilgrim through this barren land;
I am weak, but thou art mighty,
Hold me with thy powerful hand;
Bread of heaven, bread of heaven
Feed me till I want no more;
Feed me till I want no more.

Open now the crystal fountain
Whence the healing stream doth flow;
Let the fire and cloudy pillar
Lead me all my journey through:
Strong deliverer, strong deliverer;
Be thou still my strength and shield;
Be thou still my strength and shield.

When I tread the verge of Jordan,
Bid my anxious fears subside;
Death of death, and hell's destruction
Land me safe on Canaan's side:
Songs of praises, songs of praises,
I will ever give to thee;
I will ever give to thee.

AND I WILL CLING TO THE OLD RUGGED CROSS AND EXCHANGE IT SOMEDAY IN HEAVEN FOR A CROWN.

REST IN THE BOSSOM OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST LEAH SHARIBU.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To The Death Of Leah Sharibu (Unconfirmed) by Omeizadean(m): 8:08pm On Jul 25, 2019
If its true then her stupidity has finally got her killed. I don't have tears to waste for stubborn people. During the end of Blackamor era by Christian Europe in Spain. Many were killed and thousands were drive out of Spain but thousand got trapped since they were born in spain and don't have anywhere else to go. This set of muslim were forced to practice Christianity. Scores of them were put to death for refusing but a well respected scholar from Morocco then have to write the Muslim that if they allow themselves to be killed then who will practice the religion. He advice they should practice christianity by action and be a Muslim by heart. So many Muslim were born this way into practicing Islam secretly and christianity openly without knowing there is a mix up...the shot of it all is God know our heart even if u spits on a cross in front of an enemy that wants to kill u that doesn't make u an atheist cos deep down in ur heart u know why u do it. Though eventually Spain is able to get ride of Muslims that ruled spain for hundreds of years but that doesn't mean they win entirely cos they people they forcefully converted never really love the religion.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To The Death Of Leah Sharibu (Unconfirmed) by osuofia2(m): 8:10pm On Jul 25, 2019
Shame on the so called fake pastor aka osinbanjo
Re: Nigerians React To The Death Of Leah Sharibu (Unconfirmed) by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jul 25, 2019
rawpadgin:
If this is true....... I pray same thing happen to buhari & his vice daughters

Including those that supported and voted for the useless Government.
Re: Nigerians React To The Death Of Leah Sharibu (Unconfirmed) by articulate078: 8:15pm On Jul 25, 2019
jokolo282:
Something is fishy according to this released video.
Someone underground against the government is behind all this conspiracy.
Only the wise can decode

Buharist Sited.Lyk say all ds days she had been in captivity,una president never get people wey dey against am??
Re: Nigerians React To The Death Of Leah Sharibu (Unconfirmed) by TheSilicon(m): 8:17pm On Jul 25, 2019
I kept crying and praying for this little girl from the first day she was abducted. She made me ask myself questions about my faith. If I as an adult would have held onto Christ like she did and because I am not a hypocrite,I didn't have an answer to it,but only said God forbid. She is what a lot of Christians and G.O s can never be. She is what osinbajo and his daughters will never be. She didn't deny Christ on the altar of politics, porridge, safety and comfort. Pls my father Lord I beg you, let it not be true so that your name may be glorified. So that this wicked souls will not ask us where our God is.
And for that BBQ guy, pls go and pick her meat and roast it if it's true. Eat or sell her for money so that your joy may be full

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To The Death Of Leah Sharibu (Unconfirmed) by Modarun(m): 8:18pm On Jul 25, 2019
take a good look at those trying to rationalize or make excuses for the govt? Yorubas. This people are shameless.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To The Death Of Leah Sharibu (Unconfirmed) by articulate078: 8:19pm On Jul 25, 2019
[quote author=Skepticus post=80627047]

You are obviously ignorant. Probably a southerner who is a christian of "convenience".

I hope you don't fall into the hands of these terrorists. Even if you lie to them that you are a muslim, they will probe you further by asking you to recite certain parts of the Quran that a practicing christian or a muslim who hasn't be practicing in a long time, would never know.

Once they find out you are lying, the consequences are more dire.[/quote

D guy dey foolish.His thinking faculty no reach dt level.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To The Death Of Leah Sharibu (Unconfirmed) by wifeesnatcher(m): 8:20pm On Jul 25, 2019
she's a destiny child, a brave and devoted Christian. I learnt something in her action do not let anything force you away from what you believe in

God knows best while he take her
Re: Nigerians React To The Death Of Leah Sharibu (Unconfirmed) by descartes400: 8:21pm On Jul 25, 2019
IprintMONEY:
i know this might sound insensitive but i got no pity for idiots that get killed. why the Bleep will u be held capitive by an extremist muslim sect that hat the word christian and and you are there claiming christian. why not denounce christianity and become a muslim and save your life. i no know why some people cant have simple sense

I was reading the people's reaction and I came across your reaction and concidentally was having the same line of thought as you were...if i were to be kidnapped by religious extremists of either religion and asked to renounce my religion to save my skin...I will do that without a second thought (I go even start speaking somalian Arabic join self)..afterall Peter when his life came under threat, denied Jesus Christ not once but on three occasion...despite having a first hand knowledge of who Christ was during Christ Transfiguation...yet he denied Christ thrice to save his life...no where was peter condemned for that in the bible....

Her death if true is sad and regrettable.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To The Death Of Leah Sharibu (Unconfirmed) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jul 25, 2019
I am not in support of Boko Haram
They are not of us and we are not part of them
My religion is ISLAM and there is no compulsion in joining it.

In another note
If I am held in captivity by a Christian and the criteria for my release is to denounce my religion,I will do it immediately.when I am released I would make istigfar(seek forgiveness),perform the ritual of entering into islam afresh
It has happened during the time of prophet muhammed

May you rest in peace Leah and my only prayer is may all your killers know no peace

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To The Death Of Leah Sharibu (Unconfirmed) by DrMuzungu(m): 8:26pm On Jul 25, 2019
smirn:

But it will be well with the terrorist, people like you are the reason why these evil terrorist will continue with their ungodly act just to set the people against the government of the day.

My friend, even Abacha said that "if any insurgency lasts for more than 24 hours, the government has a hand in it".

In my village, we use to say that you kill the snake by hitting the head, not the tail.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To The Death Of Leah Sharibu (Unconfirmed) by BenzEne1(m): 8:29pm On Jul 25, 2019
philip0906:
If she's dead, life goes on-the Nigerian way. There will be noise on social media for sometime, and then the noise will die down and Nigerians will move on with life.

It's quite unfortunate. In other climes, this alone is enough to bring a country to a grinding halt.

To everyone out there, remember she was killed by islamic terrorists-if the news is true. They killed her because of her faith. She was killed because they quoted some texts from the book which instructed them to. This should make you question that book that is causing commotion in the world. Ask yourself salient questions, what is the fundamental issue with my religion that associates it with death and killings.

The other book too has instances of death recorded in the past, but why aren't their ardent followers killing in the name of religion in the present?

Whatever they quoted (if anything was quoted at all since you weren't there), was quoted erroneously. No part of the Qur'an supports terror acts. All this is even on the basis that she's dead which hasn't been confirmed.

I must praise her resilience though for sticking with her faith.
Re: Nigerians React To The Death Of Leah Sharibu (Unconfirmed) by powerblaze(m): 8:32pm On Jul 25, 2019
descartes400:

I was reading the people's reaction and I came across your reaction and concidentally was having the same line of thought as you were...if i were to be kidnapped by religious extremists of either religion and asked to renounce my religion to save my skin...I will do that without a second thought (I go even start speaking somalian Arabic join self)..afterall Peter when his life came under threat, denied Jesus Christ not once but on three occasion...despite having a first hand knowledge of who Christ was during Christ Transfiguation...yet he denied Christ thrice to save his life...no where was peter condemned for that in the bible....

Her death if true is sad and regrettable.

Those other girls are Muslims.. They were never a target.. You think they'll let u go because u deny Christ? They will kill immediately after your denial, then I'll like to see your explanations to your maker

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To The Death Of Leah Sharibu (Unconfirmed) by borie4u(m): 8:36pm On Jul 25, 2019
There is one diehard buharist called bbmannergrill who doesnt sleep or slumber but always say nonsense without scrupples all because of crumbs of bread and 30k npower money. May all buhari supporters meet with this same fate as Leah if it is true. Leah rest in the bossom of christ. Nigerian leaders have failed you including the pastor VP.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To The Death Of Leah Sharibu (Unconfirmed) by descartes400: 8:41pm On Jul 25, 2019
powerblaze:

Those other girls are Muslims.. They were never a target.. You think they'll let u go because u deny Christ? They will kill immediately after your denial, then I'll like to see your explanations to your maker

I don't be believe she was the only Christian among the kidnapped girls, therefore we need to find out the religious affiliation of all the released girls so far..the press needs to tell us.
Re: Nigerians React To The Death Of Leah Sharibu (Unconfirmed) by descartes400: 8:44pm On Jul 25, 2019
borie4u:
There is one diehard buharist called bbmannergrill who doesnt sleep or slumber but always say nonsense without scrupples all because of crumbs of bread and 30k npower money. May all buhari supporters meet with this same fate as Leah if it is true. Leah rest in the bossom of christ. Nigerian leaders have failed you including the pastor VP.

LEAH even in her grave will be embarrassed and wouldn't want to be associated with your vile comment. She does not need your Rest in Peace.
Re: Nigerians React To The Death Of Leah Sharibu (Unconfirmed) by osazsky(m): 8:49pm On Jul 25, 2019
Religion of piss strikes again

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To The Death Of Leah Sharibu (Unconfirmed) by lebienconnu: 8:51pm On Jul 25, 2019
What type of powerless, coward and devilish god requires hired assassins to kill his enemies on his behalf. Sure its not the creator of heaven and earth, the giver and taker of life, the Lord of the universe that I know. Today I am totally convinced that even among Muslims, there are different types of gods. I definitely do not worship the god of Boko Haram.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To The Death Of Leah Sharibu (Unconfirmed) by SirWhiteFish: 8:52pm On Jul 25, 2019
A girl that has been kidnapped for more than a year. How on earth does she wants to survive living among terrorists?
Re: Nigerians React To The Death Of Leah Sharibu (Unconfirmed) by PrinceKenne(m): 8:54pm On Jul 25, 2019
E no go better for these set of guys and their sponsors even with the wicked leaders we have.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To The Death Of Leah Sharibu (Unconfirmed) by osazsky(m): 8:54pm On Jul 25, 2019
SirWhiteFish:
A girl that has been kidnapped for more than a year. How on earth does she wants to survive living among terrorists?

and d foolish govt didn't do anything to secure her release I weep for my country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To The Death Of Leah Sharibu (Unconfirmed) by JKisOK(m): 9:07pm On Jul 25, 2019
Buhari and Osinbajo ought to resign right away.

Worst scenario, ALL the security chiefs should be sacked.

Oh, Leah Sharibu! What a pity!

I just pray this purported death is false rumour.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To The Death Of Leah Sharibu (Unconfirmed) by henryhemon(m): 9:14pm On Jul 25, 2019
Oluwolex2000:
Reports reaching InoutNaija that the long Boko haram captive, Leah Sharibu has been killed.

According to the video that has been circulating online, it was made known that the girl was held captive intentionally because of her religion.

Leah was among the numerous girls that were kidnap years ago.

More details to come.

Watch Below.

https://www.inoutnaija.com/2019/07/how-nigerians-are-reacting-to.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oksYmFZKoU8

NL is crap really. Some of you are full of shits. Simple English you don't understand. She said I'm the only Christian among us,key word aming us. Useless bloggers.
Re: Nigerians React To The Death Of Leah Sharibu (Unconfirmed) by Zoroaster: 9:15pm On Jul 25, 2019
R.I.P to her if its true.. But god should have saved her
Re: Nigerians React To The Death Of Leah Sharibu (Unconfirmed) by Dafemich(m): 9:18pm On Jul 25, 2019
timota:

u sound stupid,what if she renounce her faith and still got killed if u don't know what to say keep quite.
Don't mind the idiot jare. I wanted reply him, but if I do, I will be ban, because I will reply him with anger
Re: Nigerians React To The Death Of Leah Sharibu (Unconfirmed) by sylvestersamuel(m): 9:25pm On Jul 25, 2019
GuestLog:
I'm just speechless.
Our Govt has failed us in every aspect even security.
If this is confirmed to be true and does not spark a protest to end this menace in Nigeria, then this country is totally irredeemable.

See how a grown man like me is shedding tears right now. The blood of Nigerians are crying out to God for the revenge.

I decree plagues. Plagues upon all the arms of government who have turned their eyes away from insecurity. Every hand that have managed Boko Haram will received agonizing and excruciating calamities upon every living thing in their households. The blood of Leah Shubairu will get justice.
AMEN....Am also in pains bro
Re: Nigerians React To The Death Of Leah Sharibu (Unconfirmed) by Martinez39(m): 9:26pm On Jul 25, 2019
Stephanie Jane @CarliforniaReiko

Leah Sharibu caused her own death. Had it been she denied this her "Jesus" like other girls did, she would have been freed since. If Peter could deny Jesus three times then who am I not to do so? Peter denied Jesus out of fear but later ask for forgiveness.

Mental gymnastics is strong in this one. grin Why did she have to put Jesus in quotation marks? Is she trying to say that there is another lesser Jesus that the boko Haram members asked Leah to deny and Leah Sharibu ought to have denied? She is ready to deny Jesus and would do so yet she doesn't want to offend or disrespect Jesus. Her confusion ensured the quotation marks. grin

Beside, this is probably the same person that would scream "don't let any man be your standard, let god be your standard" when someone decides to dump the religion because of the hypocrisy and immorality of pastors and followers. The person is using Peter the apostle as her standard — "if Peter denied Jesus, who am I not to?" How about "if the martyrs(Peter included) could die for their faith, who am I not to?" Cherry picking indeed. SMH.

Besides, Peter never asked for forgiveness. This goes to show you that most christians don't know the bible. Even if you think Peter did ask for forgiveness, it means what he did was wrong and he knew it so he asked for forgiveness. Why repeat his error?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To The Death Of Leah Sharibu (Unconfirmed) by ProjectKay(m): 9:35pm On Jul 25, 2019
timota:

u sound stupid,what if she renounce her faith and still got killed if u don't know what to say keep quite.

Thank you sir. I just wonder how some persons reason.
Re: Nigerians React To The Death Of Leah Sharibu (Unconfirmed) by deewhaaat(m): 9:41pm On Jul 25, 2019
Nigeria my country full of lies and failed promised by those we call our leaders, the failed leader are Ali baba and the fourty thief's.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Herdsman Rapes Woman To Death In Ebonyi / 3 Islamic Clerics Arrested For Possession Of Human Parts In Ogun / Four Herdsmen Shot Dead In Anambra, Hundreds Of Cows Missing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.