Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,388 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

The First Nigerian Movie To Be Shown At Silverbird Galleria - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The First Nigerian Movie To Be Shown At Silverbird Galleria (1707 Views)

Foreign Tabloids Mock Nigerian Movie "Spider Girl' In Hilarious Movie Review / Photos Of The First Nigerian Actors Before 1930 / Movie Times At Silverbird Lagos, Abuja And Ph (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The First Nigerian Movie To Be Shown At Silverbird Galleria by gisaa(m): 1:30pm On May 12, 2007
i did known if am right or wrong,i think the only nigeria film to be shown on silverbird galleria is
IRAPADA-best local movie AMA 2007.
written by Kunle Afolayan son of ADE LOVE.

i can wait to see the movie out on sale.
Re: The First Nigerian Movie To Be Shown At Silverbird Galleria by lakeside4love(m): 4:42pm On May 12, 2007
No it isnt the first Nigerian film to be shown at the Cinema, Amazing Grace is the first,

(1) (Reply)

Do You Remember Nta's Second Chance? / Heineken, Shaken, Not Stirred: Is That 007 Drinking Beer?! / See What A Man Was Spotted Doing While On A Moving Bike(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.