Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Tboss Reacts To Her Baby Daddy Being A Senator - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tboss Reacts To Her Baby Daddy Being A Senator (41101 Views)

Tboss Reacts After Being Faulted For Dressing Like An 18-Year-Old Girl / Tboss Reacts To Photo Of New Baby, Talks About Ubi Franklin / Tboss Reacts To Her Father, Vincent Idowu's Curse On Man That Would Marry Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tboss Reacts To Her Baby Daddy Being A Senator by Ijawwomaninoyo: 2:23pm On Jul 26, 2019
neonly:

U had me bro

If na Dino, she don enter one chance o! The man is a confirmed nuisance!
A Yoruba actress, Bisi Omo logbalogba has a child with him, he denied ever knowing her talk less of impregnate her despite knowing he is the owner.
He didn't attend Naming ceremony, learnt he settled behind but up till now, he is not associating with them publicly.
Tboss was nowhere around Mama Dino's burial, not to talk of now that he wants to be a governor. Therefore, wahala dey o!
Re: Tboss Reacts To Her Baby Daddy Being A Senator by seunmohmoh(f): 3:39pm On Jul 26, 2019
yeyeosoronga:

Nigerian bloggers can't find Jack unless she wants them to. They are the laziest lot of news broadcasters. All they know how to do is copy and paste and spread rumors.
Meanwhile, not everyman wants to be in the news for whatever reason. I'm sure her family knows who the father of her child is, and that all that matters.
Noted
Re: Tboss Reacts To Her Baby Daddy Being A Senator by Kingrexyl(m): 8:17pm On Jul 26, 2019
Omudia11:
Like your mother?
Ask ur useless mother, bastard! cheesy
Re: Tboss Reacts To Her Baby Daddy Being A Senator by Exodora: 2:21am On Jul 27, 2019
I thought them bad belle people said no man will be with her and yet is a man that got her pregnant.
If her failed father had the mind to come in @/social media and display is stupidity .
I wonder the kind of men our society is producing. To the extend of coming out to say poo about his child.
I remembered one of my friend while in school , she said her Dad knew she is rude so makes sure that every man that comes around her knows about her character. So if he is staying he stays for real.
But for Tboss father is a.nil.
Re: Tboss Reacts To Her Baby Daddy Being A Senator by Omudia11: 5:07am On Jul 27, 2019
Keep describing your entire family grin
Kingrexyl:
Ask ur useless mother, bastard! cheesy
Re: Tboss Reacts To Her Baby Daddy Being A Senator by Kingrexyl(m): 5:08am On Jul 27, 2019
Omudia11:
Keep describing your entire family grin
Stupid bastard with no regards, I leave you with ur stupidity. anuofia!
Re: Tboss Reacts To Her Baby Daddy Being A Senator by Omudia11: 5:10am On Jul 27, 2019
Wow, so that's how your father is? Ehya.
Sorry.
Kingrexyl:
Stupid bastard with no regards, I leave you with ur stupidity. anuofia!
Re: Tboss Reacts To Her Baby Daddy Being A Senator by Kingrexyl(m): 5:12am On Jul 27, 2019
Omudia11:
Wow, so that's how my father is? Ehya.
Sorry.
I'm sorry for you cheesy
Re: Tboss Reacts To Her Baby Daddy Being A Senator by Valentine097(m): 7:15pm On Jul 27, 2019
Bukden16:
It's her life and personal problems.
the baby she is holding looks like her husband

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Special Spesh Welcomes A Son; Davido Announces It, Expects A Son From Chioma / Victoria Olubunmi Fetuga Is Dead! Iyabo Ojo's Mother Dies - Picture / Davido In Namibia: Bodyguard Throws His Fans Off Stage During His Performance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.