Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Paul Oghenero Okumagba Is Dead! Orosuen Of Okere-Urhobo Kingdom Dies - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Paul Oghenero Okumagba Is Dead! Orosuen Of Okere-Urhobo Kingdom Dies (32438 Views)

HRH Prof Chukwuemeka Ike Is Dead, And No Heir To The Throne / Prof. Paul Okumagba Crowned As Orosuen Of Okere Urhobo Warri, Delta State / Okere-warri Kingship: Mimi Okumagba Joins Race - See Contenders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Oghenero Okumagba Is Dead! Orosuen Of Okere-Urhobo Kingdom Dies by godofuck231: 11:55pm On Jul 25, 2019
How many kings do these guys have, urhobos and Kings are like 500 so who is who
Re: Paul Oghenero Okumagba Is Dead! Orosuen Of Okere-Urhobo Kingdom Dies by richhy84: 12:57am On Jul 26, 2019
The dreaded himself , the jagaban of exam malpractice in delsu.the man get swag. if the man catch you during exam is a go. I was writing exam in my year one in those days .he search and search and became frustrated and told me .I love your brilliance and boldness

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Oghenero Okumagba Is Dead! Orosuen Of Okere-Urhobo Kingdom Dies by DarlingEmojist(m): 5:12am On Jul 26, 2019
I dont know why Village People will just decide to kill Village People! What are villagers for?

1 Like

Re: Paul Oghenero Okumagba Is Dead! Orosuen Of Okere-Urhobo Kingdom Dies by valuedammy(m): 6:09am On Jul 26, 2019
That's Gods work!
Re: Paul Oghenero Okumagba Is Dead! Orosuen Of Okere-Urhobo Kingdom Dies by turnaldo(f): 6:12am On Jul 26, 2019
RIP KING
GISTM0RE:
smiley
Re: Paul Oghenero Okumagba Is Dead! Orosuen Of Okere-Urhobo Kingdom Dies by cedeki(m): 6:13am On Jul 26, 2019
May his soul rest in Peace, and may God not allow us to aspire for any position that will lead to our early demise
Re: Paul Oghenero Okumagba Is Dead! Orosuen Of Okere-Urhobo Kingdom Dies by Efewestern: 6:19am On Jul 26, 2019
He has been battling with some illness for a while now.
RIP

1 Like

Re: Paul Oghenero Okumagba Is Dead! Orosuen Of Okere-Urhobo Kingdom Dies by Promise47(m): 6:41am On Jul 26, 2019
richhy84:
The dreaded himself , the jagaban of exam malpractice in delsu.the man get swag. if the man catch you during exam is a go. I was writing exam in my year one in those days .he search and search and became frustrated and told me .I love your brilliance and boldness
that man na malpractice lord if he catch you their is no sorry oo panel go call you I hated him for that

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Oghenero Okumagba Is Dead! Orosuen Of Okere-Urhobo Kingdom Dies by sylve11: 6:41am On Jul 26, 2019
Journey well.... cool
Re: Paul Oghenero Okumagba Is Dead! Orosuen Of Okere-Urhobo Kingdom Dies by juvewalex(m): 6:53am On Jul 26, 2019
Samsonklin:
Idiot. I thought you won’t die. I thought you had powers to keep death away. Bastard. The animal frustrated a lot of students. Both guilty and innocent. Look at you now. Rest in pieces.
He was a very wicked lecturer at Delsu back in the days. It was rumored he got no kid then . But RIP to him though

3 Likes

Re: Paul Oghenero Okumagba Is Dead! Orosuen Of Okere-Urhobo Kingdom Dies by gnykelly(m): 7:15am On Jul 26, 2019
Ijeleigbo:

I know where you are driving at but let me state clearly to you that Nigeria in the ancient times wasn't a one entity! We had the Eastern, Western and Northern region. During that time, we had fewer kings.... As time rolled by and Nigeria became a unitary system of government, more autonomous communities were gazetted and more kings were produced!

So, Nigeria is not UK that has one king.... UK has one culture and one language which is English.... Nigeria has over 250 tribes so you don't expect the country to have one king

Considering the small size of our land in relative to a state like texas in USA... Do we need that amount of kingship
Re: Paul Oghenero Okumagba Is Dead! Orosuen Of Okere-Urhobo Kingdom Dies by Samsonklin(m): 7:16am On Jul 26, 2019
juvewalex:
He was a very wicked lecturer at Delsu back in the days. It was rumored he got no kid then . But RIP to him though
It’s no rumor my brother. He had no biological kid. There’s wickedness and un-necessary wickedness. This man is just un-necessarily wicked ah!

3 Likes

Re: Paul Oghenero Okumagba Is Dead! Orosuen Of Okere-Urhobo Kingdom Dies by KulKid(m): 7:40am On Jul 26, 2019
juvewalex:
I was shocked to see this! This guy do people no be lie! Me included! Guy came and seized my exam sheet cos someone was spying my work...normal co-operation thing for exam hall.Me gon no dey like cover my work...ready to help.Only for this guy to take our papers and lock it up in his office after promising to submit it to our lecturer.Kai this guy frustrated people no be lie...may his soul rest in peace,not gentle soul o cos this guy no smell gentle he was very cruel! Believe me I experienced it first hand...if u want to pick somebody with no heart in delsu na okumagba name be the first people go shout! Lesson: always be nice and humble to people,a wise man will say it's better to make more friends than enemies!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Oghenero Okumagba Is Dead! Orosuen Of Okere-Urhobo Kingdom Dies by Changethechain: 8:12am On Jul 26, 2019
His karma eventually got his house address..had he been good to people,maybe perhaps the good things he did would have stood for him on a day of his distress.

Lesson: cast your bread upon many waters because you dont know the day you might need it to return to you..
Ecclessiatic

1 Like

Re: Paul Oghenero Okumagba Is Dead! Orosuen Of Okere-Urhobo Kingdom Dies by izubext007: 8:53am On Jul 26, 2019
My Former Lectural R I P
Re: Paul Oghenero Okumagba Is Dead! Orosuen Of Okere-Urhobo Kingdom Dies by Adisawasiu083: 9:31am On Jul 26, 2019
Samsonklin:
Idiot. I thought you won’t die. I thought you had powers to keep death away. Bastard. The animal frustrated a lot of students in DELSU Both guilty and innocent. Look at you now. Rest in pieces.
very wicked man
Re: Paul Oghenero Okumagba Is Dead! Orosuen Of Okere-Urhobo Kingdom Dies by Ijeleigbo(m): 9:41am On Jul 26, 2019
gnykelly:

Considering the small size of our land in relative to a state like texas in USA... Do we need that amount of kingship

Bro, you still getting it all wrong! Why compare US who got one culture and one language to Nigeria that has diverse languages and culture? Haven't you thought about that??
Re: Paul Oghenero Okumagba Is Dead! Orosuen Of Okere-Urhobo Kingdom Dies by mysticwarrior(m): 10:04am On Jul 26, 2019
This man was a powerful member of the examination malpractice committee back in DELSU, he was a terrorist to students, his presence in the examination hall makes students quiver with fear, he was responsible for the expulsion of thousands of students in Delsu, he is also a Buccaneer member, a bomb was planted at the bottom of his car in 2009 but he was lucky to escape death, chai so this man finally die.
Re: Paul Oghenero Okumagba Is Dead! Orosuen Of Okere-Urhobo Kingdom Dies by coldFLARES1(m): 10:26am On Jul 26, 2019
angry
Samsonklin:

It’s no rumor my brother. He had no biological kid. There’s wickedness and un-necessary wickedness. This man is just un-necessarily wicked ah!
grin. Perhaps reason why we should live with a care about how people would remember us when we are through with our sojourn here. Ovie Orosuen wasn't quite known to me, but I can still recall that He and his gang ensured that my friend, course mate and pillar against hunger got rusticated for 2 sessions when shukuli was found on her. I hardly would blame him for that though.

Then, I think my hostel mate, who was his student then quite see him as you do. But, nonetheless, to the extent that Paul Okumagba led the gang that fought exam fraud to the ground during my years at Abk, he has my respect.

May God comfort those loved ones left to bear the loss of his demise.

1 Like

Re: Paul Oghenero Okumagba Is Dead! Orosuen Of Okere-Urhobo Kingdom Dies by follock007(m): 12:20pm On Jul 26, 2019
this always happen in delta no offense
Re: Paul Oghenero Okumagba Is Dead! Orosuen Of Okere-Urhobo Kingdom Dies by 1930revival(m): 8:19pm On Jul 27, 2019
It's a saddening news...he was my neighbour in Obiaruku, before he relocated to Abraka where Delsu gave him a flat prior to his doctorate award. I often visited his house,I ate assorted food alot, the wife was a big time caterer then before she gained employment @ delsu Tru her late hubby's influence. I oftentimes would be called to come and iron his clothes., his wife and my family were close. There was even times he gave me clothes, yes he's a hard man but his wife knows how to pacify him. ..He helped so many people too despite his sterness!! Ohh I wish he didn't take that kingship, perhaps he could have been alife. No child to replace him. Hmmmm. Life is vanity. Only Jesus can save. I hope he was born again. Tearssssssssssss

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tiv Forum / Kano Chinese Chief, Mike Zang Shares Food To Less Privilege / Beautiful Idoma Brides In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.