Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,367 members, 7,815,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

ACM Bashiru Promoted To Cpl For Returning Lost 37, 000 Euro To The Owner - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / ACM Bashiru Promoted To Cpl For Returning Lost 37, 000 Euro To The Owner (471 Views)

Itel Rewards Customers With 37 Seconds Shopping Spree, Promises Better Life For / Itel Fulfills Promise To Customers, Takes Them On 37 Seconds Shopping Spree / Young Boy Returned Goods Worth Over 30k To The Owner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ACM Bashiru Promoted To Cpl For Returning Lost 37, 000 Euro To The Owner by karnafiu03(m): 7:29pm On Jul 25, 2019
Nigerian Airforce organized special decoration ceremony for ACM Bashir for his rare feat.

ACM Bashir who showed an uncommon feat by returning lost money to the owner in Kano has just been issued a commendation letter and promoted to Cpl.

Congratulations once more to the newly promoted NCO!

Re: ACM Bashiru Promoted To Cpl For Returning Lost 37, 000 Euro To The Owner by mu2sa2: 7:38pm On Jul 25, 2019
Congrats cpl Bashir. Kudos to his parents for nurturing such a rare breed in this age when many youngsters have become Yahoo-Yahoo boys, cultists, robbers, 419 scammers and con artists due to shambolic upbringing. Without connections, cpl Bashir has achieved national and international recognition by just being honest and God-fearing (he was featured on bbc). He has made his parents proud and his parents
are proud of him. This is my definition of a Blessed Family.
Re: ACM Bashiru Promoted To Cpl For Returning Lost 37, 000 Euro To The Owner by Jay5mie: 7:40pm On Jul 25, 2019
mu2sa2:
Congrats cpl Bashir. Kudos to his parents for nurturing such a rare breed in this age when many youngsters have become Yahoo- Yahoo, cultism, robbery, 419 scammers and other heinous vices due to shambolic upbringing. The young man has made his parents proud and his parents are proud of him.

My friend sharap...
Re: ACM Bashiru Promoted To Cpl For Returning Lost 37, 000 Euro To The Owner by mu2sa2: 7:46pm On Jul 25, 2019
Jay5mie:

My friend sharap...
Young man it will do you well to show respect always.
Re: ACM Bashiru Promoted To Cpl For Returning Lost 37, 000 Euro To The Owner by karnafiu03(m): 7:55pm On Jul 25, 2019
mu2sa2:
Congrats cpl Bashir. Kudos to his parents for nurturing such a rare breed in this age when many youngsters have become Yahoo- Yahoo boys, cultists, robbers, 419 scammers and con artists due to shambolic upbringing. The young man has made his parents proud and his parents are proud of him. This is my definition of a Blessed Family.

If he bring the N15, 000, 000 come home.....they will surely be more proud of him than this grin
Re: ACM Bashiru Promoted To Cpl For Returning Lost 37, 000 Euro To The Owner by odiereke(m): 7:56pm On Jul 25, 2019
Congratulations my brother
Re: ACM Bashiru Promoted To Cpl For Returning Lost 37, 000 Euro To The Owner by soberdrunk(m): 8:01pm On Jul 25, 2019
Congratulations but I Soberdrunk cannot return €370 that "I found" talkless of €37k...... angry

(1) (Reply)

The Pilot Of The Yesterday Ill Fated Helicopter Captain Chika Ernest Playing On / Abuja Biggest Skincare Brand, Goldenlitz Organics & Spa Ends 2021 With Mega Even / Rotary Club Of Ihiala, Set To Install Esiaka As New President.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.