Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

The Pilot Of The Yesterday Ill Fated Helicopter Captain Chika Ernest Playing On - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / The Pilot Of The Yesterday Ill Fated Helicopter Captain Chika Ernest Playing On (470 Views)

Man Buried In A Helicopter Shaped Coffin In Edo(photos) / Dead Man Made To Sit Like He's Playing Video Game During His Burial(p / Nigerian Man Celebrates His Wife's Birthday In The US With Helicopter Ride (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Pilot Of The Yesterday Ill Fated Helicopter Captain Chika Ernest Playing On by amNIGERIA: 1:44pm On Aug 30, 2020
The pilot of the yesterday ill fated helicopter Captain Chika Ernest playing on the eve of the flight. In a sack, "Chika must go" and he went the next day in a body bag. RIP. Death and life are in the power of the tongue - Be Careful with words.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSppkTL3qts

Re: The Pilot Of The Yesterday Ill Fated Helicopter Captain Chika Ernest Playing On by Uzomacharles: 2:09pm On Aug 30, 2020
There's Power In The Tongue....

The Spiritual Controls The Physical
Who Knows His Friends Intention
Re: The Pilot Of The Yesterday Ill Fated Helicopter Captain Chika Ernest Playing On by nwaanambra1(m): 4:13pm On Aug 30, 2020
things dey happen i swear!

Why will an old boy like that be playing that kain expensive play??

see ba! if i be actor and u give me role reach the one wey i go lie for casket i go tell u thank you i no want!

in fact i will tell u the producer to enter the casket and play the role while i record!

(1) (Reply)

Childhood Meaning Of R.S.V.P / Discount On Bridal Hair And Makeup / Why Kizz Daniel Refused To Perform At Tanzanian Concert, By Promoter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.