Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,131 members, 7,852,848 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:03 AM

President Buhari To Attend Liberia's 172nd Independent Anniversary - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari To Attend Liberia's 172nd Independent Anniversary (10084 Views)

Buhari To Deliver Lecture On Security In Liberia / President Buhari Receives Liberia’s Highest National Honour (photos) / APC UK Appeals To Buhari NOT To Attend The Presidential Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari To Attend Liberia's 172nd Independent Anniversary by ofiko123(m): 10:02pm On Jul 25, 2019
Buhari is a dullard quote me anywhere..
Re: President Buhari To Attend Liberia's 172nd Independent Anniversary by tigerclaws: 10:20pm On Jul 25, 2019
[s]
LordviccoDaGuru:
Its a welcome development, may God guide u through and bring u back safely my love.
[/s]
trash
Re: President Buhari To Attend Liberia's 172nd Independent Anniversary by myfan: 10:37pm On Jul 25, 2019
Hope no Ebola in the infamous Liberia again? Make this man no carry am come back naija o.

Please I need your help. Check the attached photo. Thanks.
Re: President Buhari To Attend Liberia's 172nd Independent Anniversary by sparta191(m): 10:55pm On Jul 25, 2019
[quote author=baski92 post=80628569]The thrunder may wan strike this man call buhari, still dey jim* de

grin[color=#990000][/color]i concur
Re: President Buhari To Attend Liberia's 172nd Independent Anniversary by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jul 25, 2019
172 years old yet no electricity and social amenities. The black man is a disaster to himself.
Re: President Buhari To Attend Liberia's 172nd Independent Anniversary by ofiko123(m): 11:39pm On Jul 25, 2019
Olarewaju89:
undecided undecided undecided

Kunu..
Re: President Buhari To Attend Liberia's 172nd Independent Anniversary by davillian(m): 5:41am On Jul 26, 2019
If I talk now they will say Nigeria is still young .
Re: President Buhari To Attend Liberia's 172nd Independent Anniversary by Damod88: 11:08am On Jul 26, 2019
9jvirgin:
Some African Americans were given a choice to go back to Africa almost 173 years ago; these guys settled in Sierra Leone and Liberia of today; if they knew what will be in stock for their generations they would have stayed back in the Americas.

What a disaster called Africa!!! What a shame!!!

U seem not to understand what you are saying. The descendants of free slaves who settled in Liberia actually destroyed the country. They practiced racism because they, coming from America,believed they were superior to the local population and rotated the government among the five to six former slave families who settled in Liberia. This was what led to Samuel Doe staging a military coup.Doe was actually from the country side.Contrary to your argument, for almost 130 years of the supposed independence ,Liberia was actually a property of the American tyre company, Firestone and the descendants of the former slaves.
Re: President Buhari To Attend Liberia's 172nd Independent Anniversary by Damod88: 11:20am On Jul 26, 2019
[quote author=selemempe post=80629600]I have been intrigued by the story of liberia...it was Africa's 1st democracy. It was a democracy from 1847 to 1981...thats over 130 years. The west couldnt believe that Africans could manage that for that long without a war..

Ofcourse africans proved them right wen the idiot samuel doe killed the elected president and caused a civil war that turned the country from a fast-developing nation to almost a dead country.

Sad. But nice to see them recovering[/quot

Please do much research on Liberia. Liberia was not a democracy in any sense of the word. The democracy you read about was one in which the descendants of the former free slaves manipulated for themselves.
Re: President Buhari To Attend Liberia's 172nd Independent Anniversary by Niaja4real(m): 1:44pm On Jul 26, 2019
Who call am sef?
Junketing wizard of all time
I doff my hat! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

South West PDP Caretaker Committee Suspends Dayo Ogungbenro / Osinbajo: We Miss Ajimobi’s Wisdom In Governance / Governor Samuel Ortom Orders Immediate Repair Of Collapsed Makurdi-lafia Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.