Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,442 members, 7,830,210 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Governor Akeredolu Orders Arrest Of Fulani Vigilante In Ondo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Akeredolu Orders Arrest Of Fulani Vigilante In Ondo (27707 Views)

Eid-El-Filtr: Akeredolu Orders Reopening Of All Markets / Akeredolu Orders Ondo APC Members To Return Buhari-Osinbajo Campaign Vehicle / Fulani Herdsmen Abandon Their Cows After Sighting Vigilante In Anambra. Photos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Akeredolu Orders Arrest Of Fulani Vigilante In Ondo by GuestLog: 11:45pm On Jul 25, 2019
9jvirgin:
I was an ardent Buhari supporter in 2015, everyone in my estate at that time thought I was paid huge sums of money by the Buhari team. Omo when the gobe started, in 2016 I decided to run/japa to the United States when water pass garri. grin grin grin
Unfortunately for millions of Nigerians, they can't run away from the mess that you helped create. May God have mercy on you.

1 Like

Re: Governor Akeredolu Orders Arrest Of Fulani Vigilante In Ondo by kayusely70(m): 12:09am On Jul 26, 2019
A belated action!

1 Like

Re: Governor Akeredolu Orders Arrest Of Fulani Vigilante In Ondo by shegra58: 12:30am On Jul 26, 2019
NNEWIsuper:
afonja slaves talking more than they act
Ijaw!! Asari Dokubo claimed that all igbo generation is Ijaw and nobody ever disputed that,that confirm the authentication of his claim
Re: Governor Akeredolu Orders Arrest Of Fulani Vigilante In Ondo by bendike: 12:39am On Jul 26, 2019
9jvirgin:
I was an ardent Buhari supporter in 2015, everyone in my estate at that time thought I was paid huge sums of money by the Buhari team. Omo when the gobe started, in 2016 I decided to run/japa to the United States when water pass garri. grin grin grin
So you are one of those like my friend Emma that cased this calamity on us and then "japa" to the US abi?
Trunp/ice send this Bros back. We must rough it together grin
Re: Governor Akeredolu Orders Arrest Of Fulani Vigilante In Ondo by Kelvin30286063(m): 12:40am On Jul 26, 2019
mikeycharles:
I still don't understand the hate against Fulani herders, what did they ever do to y'all.
I started hating them today after they stopped my car and over 8 others and asked us to wait while over 50 Cows cross the road. I was rushing to get drugs for my baby and that 15 minutes wait felt like a lifetime to me.

1 Like

Re: Governor Akeredolu Orders Arrest Of Fulani Vigilante In Ondo by bendike: 12:41am On Jul 26, 2019
hammerVJ:
THIS WAS Y NNAMDI KANU SET THIS UP AHEAD OF TIME.

NNAMDI KANU KNEW THEY WERE COMING AND HE TOLD EVERYBODY BUT AFONJA CALLED HIM NAMES.

REMINDS ME OF NOAHS ARK.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3cIX8OG6b_w
Lol. The video Na die..
Re: Governor Akeredolu Orders Arrest Of Fulani Vigilante In Ondo by Nobody: 2:26am On Jul 26, 2019
So if people had not condemned it,he wouldn't have done the needful.Yeye
Re: Governor Akeredolu Orders Arrest Of Fulani Vigilante In Ondo by SOFTENGR: 3:35am On Jul 26, 2019
9jvirgin:
You created problem for Naija and a year after, you jaapa.
Go back and solve the problem you caused o!
Me I don jaapa since April. Now I dey hear sey stray bullet dey kill even Police Oga inside FCT.
Re: Governor Akeredolu Orders Arrest Of Fulani Vigilante In Ondo by Amumaigwe: 3:53am On Jul 26, 2019
400billionman:
Until we see the arrest.

And he expects a police controlled by Buhari to carry out the order? Oga may have forgotten his slave status.
Re: Governor Akeredolu Orders Arrest Of Fulani Vigilante In Ondo by rosebowl01(m): 6:04am On Jul 26, 2019
mikeycharles:
I still don't understand the hate against Fulani herders, what did they ever do to y'all.

Idiot on the lose people.
Re: Governor Akeredolu Orders Arrest Of Fulani Vigilante In Ondo by yjgm(m): 6:47am On Jul 26, 2019
shirk23:
he has only ordered thm to be arrested after the pictures went viral. so he has been blind that he or his officials didnt know those bastards were operating in his state
Re: Governor Akeredolu Orders Arrest Of Fulani Vigilante In Ondo by oshibowalesb: 7:16am On Jul 26, 2019
Other southwest governors should summon courage by giving the police the same order to arrest all the notorious criminals and expasionists in their domain.
Re: Governor Akeredolu Orders Arrest Of Fulani Vigilante In Ondo by mikeweezy(m): 7:25am On Jul 26, 2019
9jvirgin:
I was an ardent Buhari supporter in 2015, everyone in my estate at that time thought I was paid huge sums of money by the Buhari team. Omo when the gobe started, in 2016 I decided to run/japa to the United States when water pass garri. grin grin ;Dand you think donald trump will not deport you back abi let me take your case to the to your village people
Re: Governor Akeredolu Orders Arrest Of Fulani Vigilante In Ondo by CioAngels(f): 9:03am On Jul 26, 2019
Arrest indeed, we wait and see, they all are seen making foolish noises no action because they are protecting their personal interest over positions and stolen money and not to protect the poor masses. look at the governor of Delta state foolishly saying he is backing the registration of terrorist fulani immigrants foreigners because of self interest. It is the terrorist that was imported to win war and to kill non fulani that are asked to go and not our wood carrying fulani headsmen who are Nigerians and remains Nigerians. All our governors are not to be trusted because they are yes master governors who are Fantastically corrupt Thieves. Yet corruption fight is where exactly.
Re: Governor Akeredolu Orders Arrest Of Fulani Vigilante In Ondo by LLMG: 9:51am On Jul 26, 2019
You are one of those responsible for the evil confronting Nigeria right now. You are to blame for any wrong done to anyone who is not fortunate enough to run away from Nigeria, like you did.The handwriting was very clear on the wall for all to see, but you people choose to close your eyes to it.
9jvirgin:
Re: Governor Akeredolu Orders Arrest Of Fulani Vigilante In Ondo by TANTUMERGO007(m): 9:58am On Jul 26, 2019
9jvirgin:
Our God go make them deport you for first batch
Re: Governor Akeredolu Orders Arrest Of Fulani Vigilante In Ondo by LLMG: 10:08am On Jul 26, 2019
Wait until their evil deeds get to you before you will understand. People just like to pretend to their doom.
mikeycharles:
Re: Governor Akeredolu Orders Arrest Of Fulani Vigilante In Ondo by cowardafonja: 11:34am On Jul 26, 2019
9jvirgin:

Re: Governor Akeredolu Orders Arrest Of Fulani Vigilante In Ondo by Niaja4real(m): 1:38pm On Jul 26, 2019
Medicine after death
Re: Governor Akeredolu Orders Arrest Of Fulani Vigilante In Ondo by adekolaelect(m): 2:00pm On Jul 26, 2019
hammerVJ:
ONDO IS A TARGET BECOS ONDO IS THE MOST CHRISTIAN STATE IN SW.

THEN EDO WILL BE NEXT.
Think out side the box not everything is Religions or tribes.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

No Eviction Order To Herdsmen In South-West - Nigeria Governors Forum (NGF) / Uche Onyeaguocha Arraigned In Court For Tearing Fake Result At Collation Center / Why Biden Won't Support Buhari's Government - Prof Pat Utomi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.