Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,427 members, 7,830,142 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

Governor Akeredolu Orders Arrest Of Fulani Vigilante In Ondo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Akeredolu Orders Arrest Of Fulani Vigilante In Ondo (27706 Views)

Eid-El-Filtr: Akeredolu Orders Reopening Of All Markets / Akeredolu Orders Ondo APC Members To Return Buhari-Osinbajo Campaign Vehicle / Fulani Herdsmen Abandon Their Cows After Sighting Vigilante In Anambra. Photos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Akeredolu Orders Arrest Of Fulani Vigilante In Ondo by piyoo91: 9:01pm On Jul 25, 2019
hammerVJ:
FULANI WILL NOT TOLERATE ANY OBJECTION OR DISTURBANCE TO THIS VIGILANTE OPERATION IN ONDO.

AS U CAN SEE, FULANI ARE DOING THE VIGILANTE PEACEFULLY.

ISLAM IS A RELIGION OF PEACE. grin
hate will not kill you

1 Like

Re: Governor Akeredolu Orders Arrest Of Fulani Vigilante In Ondo by MobilityExpress: 9:01pm On Jul 25, 2019
hammerVJ:
THE POLICE ARE FULANI.

THE ARMY ARE FULANI.

THE FULANI VIGILANTE ALREADY GOT APPROVAL FROM POLICE AND HENCE THE ID CARD.

THIS IS WAT BUHARI REACHED IN SAUDI.

SW IS JUST TOO EASY, I MEAN, FULANI ALREADY HAVE A CALIPHATE IN KWARA, PLUS YORUBA ARE MUSLIM.

THEY CAN RELY ON MUSLIM YORUBA FOR SUPPORT, AS WAS THE CASE OF AFONJA.

THEY ALREADY HAVE TINUBU

M

1 Like

Re: Governor Akeredolu Orders Arrest Of Fulani Vigilante In Ondo by hammerVJ: 9:02pm On Jul 25, 2019
THIS WAS Y NNAMDI KANU SET THIS UP AHEAD OF TIME.

NNAMDI KANU KNEW THEY WERE COMING AND HE TOLD EVERYBODY BUT AFONJA CALLED HIM NAMES.

REMINDS ME OF NOAHS ARK.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3cIX8OG6b_w
Re: Governor Akeredolu Orders Arrest Of Fulani Vigilante In Ondo by yommen: 9:03pm On Jul 25, 2019
NNEWIsuper:
afonja slaves talking more than they act

You that your people can't even become the president in your own country!!! What are you? All you do is just chestbeat up and down, making noise!

5 Likes

Re: Governor Akeredolu Orders Arrest Of Fulani Vigilante In Ondo by SSA92: 9:07pm On Jul 25, 2019
The earlier the better. author=Sanromeo post=80628716]ONDO state Governor, Arakunrin Rotimi Akeredolu has ordered the Police to effect the arrest of anyone or group which parades itself as Fulani Vigilante in any part of the state.

Information and Orientation, commissioner Donald Ojogo said this in a statement issued in Akure to state government position of the vexed issue.

Criticism had trailed the report of Fulani herdsmen patrolling the highway as vigilantee group.

Ojogo said the state government “has witnessed with utmost dismay, an orchestrated campaign in respect of the above subject matter.

“The intention of the sponsors and their echoers is undoubtedly, to discredit the administration of Governor Rotimi Akeredolu and ostensibly, incite the people against the Ondo State Government.

“lt is pertinent to recall that upon the circulation of the story in the social media about the purported formation of an armed vigilante group by the Miyetti Allah, Governor Akeredolu was swift in his reaction to the development.

“Not only did he disown the move, if at all. He indeed ordered the Police to effect the arrest of anyone or group which parades itself as Fulani Vigilante.

“The Governor’s position was decisive even as it was pointedly consequential.

“At the risk of repeating himself, Governor Akeredolu reaffirmed the position of Government on Tuesday, July 23 when he was accosted by reporters who sought further information on the matter.

“The leadership of the Miyetti Allah in the State has equally disowned the report and has even provided further insights into actionable steps to deal with whoever conducts self in a manner that do not conform with the position of Government.

“Succinctly, therefore, the scheming media spins on the issue can only be the handiwork of divisive elements and their collaborators whose defeated desire is to demarket the Ondo State Government through unfounded claims and gross mischief.

He said that “The position of Governor Akeredolu on this matter stands. Government will not allow armed Fulani Vigilante in any part of Ondo State.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/07/akeredolu-orders-arrest-of-fulani-vigilante/[/quote]
Re: Governor Akeredolu Orders Arrest Of Fulani Vigilante In Ondo by piyoo91: 9:10pm On Jul 25, 2019
hammerVJ:
IGBOS AND SS ARE ALREADY READY.

WE HAVE PEOPLE WITH VISION.

YORUBA HAVE PEOPLE THAT ARE OBSESSED.

U DID NOT SEE HOW TINUBU DISGRACED HIMSELF IN ONDO.

LEFT THE MATTER AND STARTED CALLING EVANS.

THAT IS BECOS HIS BRAIN IS LIKE THE BELOW.
have u taken u pills this evening?

4 Likes

Re: Governor Akeredolu Orders Arrest Of Fulani Vigilante In Ondo by Fingerprinter(m): 9:11pm On Jul 25, 2019
9jvirgin:
I was an ardent Buhari supporter in 2015, everyone in my estate at that time thought I was paid huge sums of money by the Buhari team. Omo when the gobe started, in 2016 I decided to run/japa to the United States when water pass garri. grin grin grin

I hope Trump deports you so you can come back and enjoy your baba RUGA

2 Likes

Re: Governor Akeredolu Orders Arrest Of Fulani Vigilante In Ondo by uba1991: 9:13pm On Jul 25, 2019
Oya ipob come and collect kerosene this is d type of news u want. CHILDREN OF HATE

3 Likes

Re: Governor Akeredolu Orders Arrest Of Fulani Vigilante In Ondo by Vic74real: 9:13pm On Jul 25, 2019
Arrest me? That police wld release almost immediately
Re: Governor Akeredolu Orders Arrest Of Fulani Vigilante In Ondo by azikiweironsi(m): 9:18pm On Jul 25, 2019
baski92:
So times shame dey catch me to say i be yoruba cause na just mouth and to make yeye noise for matter may we know very well say dey no fit do anything about. Truth be told, we yoruba don sell our self tanks to them tinubu and others
Lier!!! Indicate where you are from in Yoruba land.
Pretender. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Governor Akeredolu Orders Arrest Of Fulani Vigilante In Ondo by Skmoda(m): 9:22pm On Jul 25, 2019
piyoo91:
are u ok?
The guy na doctor oooo grin grin
Re: Governor Akeredolu Orders Arrest Of Fulani Vigilante In Ondo by slimderek(m): 9:25pm On Jul 25, 2019
OndoFirstBorn:
Good move from a proactive Governor
This was a reactive move.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Akeredolu Orders Arrest Of Fulani Vigilante In Ondo by genesishouse: 9:37pm On Jul 25, 2019
uba1991:
Oya ipob come and collect kerosene this is d type of news u want. CHILDREN OF HATE

This is not about collecting kerosene but you should and face your music. The entire SW is on lock jam though we can also say it is just a friendly match between brothers.
Re: Governor Akeredolu Orders Arrest Of Fulani Vigilante In Ondo by danietohbadt(m): 9:43pm On Jul 25, 2019
NNEWIsuper:

Just like your ancestors.
Re: Governor Akeredolu Orders Arrest Of Fulani Vigilante In Ondo by Ysd1: 9:43pm On Jul 25, 2019
hammerVJ:
ONDO IS A TARGET BECOS ONDO IS THE MOST CHRISTIAN STATE IN SW.

THEN EDO WILL BE NEXT.

Fulani Men are already being imported into Edo. They are lodged in hotels and are disguised as deportees. After some time, they are relocated to different part of the state.
Re: Governor Akeredolu Orders Arrest Of Fulani Vigilante In Ondo by bestpunterever: 9:45pm On Jul 25, 2019
baski92:
So times shame dey catch me to say i be yoruba cause na just mouth and to make yeye noise for matter may we know very well say dey no fit do anything about. Truth be told, we yoruba don sell our self tanks to them tinubu and others
so u want the governor to go and make the arrest by himself?
Re: Governor Akeredolu Orders Arrest Of Fulani Vigilante In Ondo by tiredoflife(m): 9:59pm On Jul 25, 2019
9jvirgin:
I was an ardent Buhari supporter in 2015, everyone in my estate at that time thought I was paid huge sums of money by the Buhari team. Omo when the gobe started, in 2016 I decided to run/japa to the United States when water pass garri. grin grin grin

Ko ni da fu eh
Re: Governor Akeredolu Orders Arrest Of Fulani Vigilante In Ondo by baski92(m): 10:03pm On Jul 25, 2019
bestpunterever:
so u want the governor to go and make the arrest by himself?
bro bet me.. The guy is just making noise, may e no be as if no put mouth for the matter
Re: Governor Akeredolu Orders Arrest Of Fulani Vigilante In Ondo by baski92(m): 10:05pm On Jul 25, 2019
azikiweironsi:
Lier!!! Indicate where you are from in Yoruba land. Pretender. undecided
lol just pack well
Re: Governor Akeredolu Orders Arrest Of Fulani Vigilante In Ondo by Honor10: 10:05pm On Jul 25, 2019
baski92:

U sold urself and ur family.Think b4 u talk

1 Like

Re: Governor Akeredolu Orders Arrest Of Fulani Vigilante In Ondo by hammerVJ: 10:05pm On Jul 25, 2019
Ysd1:

Fulani Men are already being imported into Edo. They are lodged in hotels and are disguised as deportees. After some time, they are relocated to different part of the state.

Ur state is one of those state Fulani consider as their territory.

For Dangote to invest heavily there, ur state is going no where.

Re: Governor Akeredolu Orders Arrest Of Fulani Vigilante In Ondo by Halo22: 10:05pm On Jul 25, 2019
From the way this Governor opposes Tinubu's stand, I think he gat some balls more than other Yoruba Governors. I salute his courage.
Re: Governor Akeredolu Orders Arrest Of Fulani Vigilante In Ondo by baski92(m): 10:08pm On Jul 25, 2019
Honor10:

U sold urself and ur family.Think b4 u talk
na so you think am, noise maker

1 Like

Re: Governor Akeredolu Orders Arrest Of Fulani Vigilante In Ondo by lastempero: 10:46pm On Jul 25, 2019
Nigeria has the highest number of useless governors in a country,how can tell police to arrest the same people you deny their existence.
Re: Governor Akeredolu Orders Arrest Of Fulani Vigilante In Ondo by Westtimeline: 10:51pm On Jul 25, 2019
hammerVJ:
IGBOS AND SS ARE ALREADY READY.

WE HAVE PEOPLE WITH VISION.

YORUBA HAVE PEOPLE THAT ARE OBSESSED.

U DID NOT SEE HOW TINUBU DISGRACED HIMSELF IN ONDO.

LEFT THE MATTER AND STARTED CALLING EVANS.

THAT IS BECOS, HIS BRAIN IS LIKE THE BELOW.
Who be this zombie?

3 Likes

Re: Governor Akeredolu Orders Arrest Of Fulani Vigilante In Ondo by TruthinAction: 11:05pm On Jul 25, 2019
Supposing the police Oga from Abuja ask the police not to arrest them, what is he going to do? Our constitution was specially written to strip the federating states of power. They want to control everything from the center. Until that constitution goes down, we are headed for a state of anarchy and possibly full blown Civil War.
Re: Governor Akeredolu Orders Arrest Of Fulani Vigilante In Ondo by jrusky(m): 11:26pm On Jul 25, 2019
NNEWIsuper:

Can you see how people ignored you because you lack senses only your fellow Hitler descendant click like to your slowpoke post.

When same fulani came and raid a whole village in our region bro which action did you take Mr action man

When they raped mothers in our region bro what action did you take Mr superman

Cover your head in shame and go to bed your statement is all about hate and very foolish indeed.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Constitution Review: Senate Should Be Scrapped - Akeredolu / Obanikoro Takes A Break From Politics / NNPC Fuel Station On Fire At Adura Bus Stop Abeokuta Expressway (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.