Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,785 members, 7,862,607 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 08:34 PM

Ex BBN Housemate Tboss Finally Admits She's Pregnant - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ex BBN Housemate Tboss Finally Admits She's Pregnant (346 Views)

Ifu Ennada admits she 'lied' about making N5m a day / "I Am In Love" Tboss Finally Accept Love, Step Out On A Date / Chika Ike Admits She's Getting Fatter In This Adorable Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ex BBN Housemate Tboss Finally Admits She's Pregnant by Abolarin24(m): 9:39pm On Jul 25, 2019
Weeks after a pregnant Tboss was spotted at a clinic in Abuja after several denials, she has now confirmed that she is pregnant but mocked claim of her baby daddy being a senator.

The reality show star in an Insta-story post disclosed how 'interesting' it is for her to get to learn new things about herself on social media.

Tboss also wondered who the investigator that brought up the claim of her baby daddy being a senator.

For Full Details, Just Visit

www.abolarinsworld.com

https://abolarinsworld.com/ex-bbn-housemate-tboss-finally-admits-shes-pregnant/

Re: Ex BBN Housemate Tboss Finally Admits She's Pregnant by iamoyindamola(m): 9:40pm On Jul 25, 2019
Lmao after belle Dan big
Re: Ex BBN Housemate Tboss Finally Admits She's Pregnant by Bakerdav: 9:41pm On Jul 25, 2019
For private jet owners

(1) (Reply)

Two Young Girls Punished For Impersonating Confraternity (photos) / #bbnaija: "I Was Betrayed By Frodd, We Dey Fight Because Of Woman" - Omashola / I Am Not Single Because Of Scarcity Of Men: Toke Makinwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.